加拿大家园论坛

又被狗吓了,哎......

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/734435/

Aileen : 2014-10-29#1
刚刚路过一个小学操场,我在外走,遭遇一条巨型犬从栅栏里追出来,我一边逃到对面人家院子里,一边大叫,做好了敲门求救的准备。兴许一个女人的尖叫也真挺可怕的,狗被唬住了,我赶紧快走,沒敢跑。还好没再追来,我已是一身冷汗。离家仅几十米,赶紧进门,心脏还在快速地跳!

现在回想,狗养得很好,很壮,很高大,脸是扁的,跑起来有铃铛声,后来听到了一个男人的声音从漆黑的操场传来。大哥,你爱狗溜狗,你看着点行吗?可能在你眼里狗是你儿子女儿亲人,可畜生毕竟是畜生,放出来吓人您认为合适吗??

maidong : 2014-10-29#2
先安慰一下。
看这题目,你好像经常被狗吓着。
其实这里的狗跟人很亲密,他可能想跟你打招呼吧。

Aileen : 2014-10-29#3
那凶的样子一点也不象是善者,边上又没人,那么大一条狗朝你扑过来,现在想想还是挺吓人的。养狗还是应该有点养狗的规矩吧,吓路人总是不对吧,好在我还年轻,好在我没心脏病......那狗主人您就不怕被人问候您家祖宗八代?!

maidong : 2014-10-29#4
那凶的样子一点也不象是善者,边上又没人,现在想想还是挺吓人的。
在你家附近啊,那你要跟狗主人去沟通一下,否则老会被吓着。

Kartzchen : 2014-10-29#5
楼主,你怕狗出门要随身携带打狗棒

杰里肥狮 : 2014-10-29#6
http://www.wikihow.com/Handle-a-Dog-Attack
How to Handle a Dog Attack
  • 104 Editors

• Edited 16 days ago

Three Methods:Warding Off an AttackHandling the AftermathTaking Precautions Against Attacks

Imagine - you're enjoying a run in the park or a bike ride through the neighborhood when, suddenly, an unfamiliar dog runs up to you, snarls, and primes himself to lunge. What should you do? There's a right way and a wrong way to handle a dog attack. Keep yourself safe by staying calm and taking the following measures to diffuse the situation.

Don't panic. There's some truth to the old adage that dogs and other animals can "sense fear". If you become agitated and run or scream, you may make the dog feel more confident in his attack, or, worse, you may appear threatening to the dog. Neither of these is a good situation to be in.

Ad

Make yourself rigid and motionless like a tree. When a dog approaches, stand completely still with your hands at your sides, like a tree. Do not wave your arms around or kick with your legs; the dog may perceive these actions as threatening. Don't make eye contact, since that could also cause the dog to lunge. In many cases the dog will lose interest and walk away if you ignore him.
    • Never run. Running away can awaken the dog's prey instinct to chase and catch animals. He may pursue you vigorously even if his initial intent was just playful. In addition, you won't be able to outrun most dogs if you're on foot. Even if you are on a bicycle, many dogs will be able to catch up to you.
    • Stand sideways to the dog and keep him in your peripheral vision instead of facing him and making eye contact. This will signal to the dog that you are not a threat.
    • Don't open your hands and arms up to a bite by extending them. Keep your fingers curled into fists to avoid getting them bitten. The dog may come quite close, even sniffing you, without actually biting.

Give the dog something else to bite. If the dog continues to threaten you, offer him something to chew on, such as your backpack or water bottle - anything but your arm or leg. This may distract him enough to give you time to escape.
    • Another good idea is to carry treats or toys when traveling in areas known to be home to dangerous dogs. If approached by an angry dog, throw your treats or toy away from you. The dog may go after these, rather than you.

Face the dog and command, "back away." If the dog continues to behave aggressively, and ignoring or pacifying him is no longer working, face him and sternly command him to leave. Use a strong, deep, commanding voice. You should still avoid making eye contact. The dog may become discouraged or intimidated and leave.

If the dog lunges, fight. Dog attacks can be fatal. If the dog starts biting you, you've got to defend yourself. Hit or kick the dog in the throat, nose, and the back of the head. This will stun the dog and give you time to get away.[1]
    • It's OK to raise your voice at this point. Yell for help as you're fighting back. Hopefully others will hear and come to your aid.
    • If you have a stick or another weapon, you can (and should) use it to hit the dog. Don't hit him over the head, though; most dogs have very thick skulls, so this will only serve to make the dog angrier.

Use your weight to your advantage. Bring your entire body weight to bear on the animal, specifically pushing down with the hard points of your knees or elbows. Dogs are vicious biters but cannot wrestle, so try to get an advantageous position and break their bones fairly quickly. Get on top of the animal and concentrate force on areas such as the throat or ribs while minding to keep your face out of clawing/biting range.
    • If you are looking for a more humane solution and can manage it, straddle the back of the dog with your partial body weight and apply forward pressure to the back of the neck to immobilize the dog until help comes.

If you fall to the ground, protect your face, chest, and throat. If you're on the ground, not only is it more difficult to fight off a an angry dog, but vital areas on your torso, head, and neck are also now vulnerable to attack. These are the most important spots on your body to protect because bites in these places will inflict the most damage and will have the greatest chance of killing you. Protect your vitals by rolling onto your stomach, tucking your knees in, and bringing your hands (balled in fists) up to your ears.
    • Resist the urge to scream or roll away, as these actions may further encourage the dog.

Back away slowly and leave the area once the dog loses interest in you.Staying calm and stationary can be a real test of your nerves in such a stressful situation, but it's the best thing to do as long as the dog isn't actually biting you.

Attend to any wounds. If you are bitten, be sure to take care of any wounds promptly, as even minor bites can cause infection. Below is a basic first aid procedure for bites suffered from a dog attack:
  • Apply gentle pressure to stop minor bleeding. Use a clean cloth or sterile gauze pad. If bleeding is serious or if it won't stop after several minutes of applying pressure, seek medical attention.
  • Wash the wound thoroughly. Use warm water and soap to gently cleanse the wound.
  • Dress the wound. Use a sterile band-aid (for very small cuts) or sterile bandages.
  • Look closely for signs of infection, including redness, warmth, increasing tenderness, or oozing pus. See a doctor if any of these symptoms arise.

Call the authorities. If the dog that attacked you was a stray, he may attack others, too. It's also important to determine whether the dog may have rabies, which can only be determined after capturing the dog. Call the authorities immediately after a dog attack so that the dog can be prevented from harming anyone else and be tested for disease.
    • For dogs with owners nearby, how you handle the situation after the attack has been diffused is up to you. If you've been hurt, you may want to take legal action. Many states have laws holding owners responsible for the actions of their dogs.

See a medical professional promptly. If you were bitten by an unknown dog, a dog that was later found to have rabies, or a dog that appeared to be foaming at the mouth, it's imperative that you see a doctor right away to get preventative treatment for the deadly disease rabies. If you haven't had a tetanus shot in the past 5 years, you may require additional preventative tetanus treatments. In general, any significant wounds from a dog attack should be examined by a medical professional.
    • The rabies shot sequence, if it is necessary, should be begun as soon as possible after the bite.
    • It is worth noting that most European countries are considered to be 'rabies-free', in which case a shot is not likely to be necessary.

Look for warning signs. Most dogs are not aggressive, but, rather, just curious or defending what they perceive as their territory. Thus, to avoid unnecessary conflict, it is important to be able to tell if a dog is just playing or is being truly aggressive. While some breeds have been singled out as being particularly vicious, any mid-size and large dog breed can be dangerous,[2] so do not ignore warning signs because you think a certain breed is harmless or friendly. See below for common signs of aggression (and non-aggression):[3]
  • Growling, snarling, and baring teeth are obvious displays of aggression and should be treated as such.
  • An angry dog may show the whites of his eyes, especially if these aren't normally visible.
  • Pulled-back ears laying flat against the head are a telltale sign of aggression, whereas normal floppy or elevated ears usually signal a dog's nonchalance.
  • If the dog approaches you with its body relaxed and with a sloping curve in its midsection, the dog is probably not going to attack. A dog whose body is tenses, straight and stiff (head, shoulders and hips aligned), on the other hand, means business.
  • A loping gait means the dog is playful and checking you out. An even, steady run means the dog may be dangerous.

Never aggravate a dog. Most dog attacks are the result of insufficient containment of the dog, poor training, or taunting. Unfortunately, the world will never be rid of bad owners, so it is wise to be prepared. Common sense should tell you not to aggravate any kind of animal.
    • Never irritate a dog who's eating or carrying for her pups. Dogs are extra-protective during these behaviors.
    • Avoid smiling at the dog. You may be putting on a friendly face, but an aggressive dog sees you baring your teeth for a fight.
    • Dogs that are chained or tethered to a stationary object for extended periods of time are more likely to be aggressive, so do not come within their reach.[4]

Assume all unknown dogs are threats until proven otherwise. In general, the best policy when it comes to dog attacks is to do everything you can to avoid them in the first place. If you see a dog that may be dangerous, stay away. Report any dangerous-looking dogs or possible strays in your neighborhood to the authorities. Teach your children never to approach unfamiliar dogs until they are sure they are safe. By giving all unknown dogs a wide berth until you find evidence that they are safe, you can avoid the majority of dangerous dog encounters.

大内 : 2014-10-29#7
平时遇到不栓狗的就可以举报,慢慢改变这些农村习惯。

Chrisping : 2014-10-30#8
是够吓人的
以前去一朋友家,他家大白熊屋里放出来,差点没把我吓半死
人家说起来这狗怎么怎么善怎么怎么好
我个生人,这站起来有一人高的家伙,颠颠冲过来示好,我都快晕菜了

richtree : 2014-10-30#9
听说被狗咬了,以后就不用上班了。不知真假?

遥月 : 2014-10-30#10
我的经验是,站在原地,眼睛死死盯住狗的眼睛,不用叫骂,恶狠狠的盯住它就行,快的话几秒钟,慢一些的半分钟,狗就会心理崩溃,臊眉耷眼的自己走开了...

Yeyelingfeng : 2014-10-30#11
那个叫声是无法控制的,偶也是。不过在这边没见过朝我扑来的狗,都不凶感觉。

o2o2o2o2 : 2014-10-30#12
有些人真是站着说话不腰疼。
如果lz经常被这个畜生吓到,直接找到主人,给他一个warning。如有再犯,call911.

bondejoe : 2014-10-30#13
刚刚路过一个小学操场,我在外走,遭遇一条巨型犬从栅栏里追出来,我一边逃到对面人家院子里,一边大叫,做好了敲门求救的准备。兴许一个女人的尖叫也真挺可怕的,狗被唬住了,我赶紧快走,沒敢跑。还好没再追来,我已是一身冷汗。离家仅几十米,赶紧进门,心脏还在快速地跳!

现在回想,狗养得很好,很壮,很高大,脸是扁的,跑起来有铃铛声,后来听到了一个男人的声音从漆黑的操场传来。大哥,你爱狗溜狗,你看着点行吗?可能在你眼里狗是你儿子女儿亲人,可畜生毕竟是畜生,放出来吓人您认为合适吗??

狗脖子下挂铃铛,说明狗主人考虑到了松鼠的安全。建议放养猫的主人也这样,这样会少些鸟被吃掉。但由于是他自己家的院子,可能没栓狗绳子,栅栏也有缺口,所以让狗溜出来来了。

陌路人 : 2014-10-30#14
可以打政府的服务电话,政府会有人出面管理的。下次记得留证据!

Aileen : 2014-10-30#15
感谢各位的回帖,学到了很多知识,但事到临头的一刹那,来得最快的还是尖叫!

这狗没见过,不知是不是附近人家的。在学校操场溜,也可能只是偶然的。但实在是那么漆黑的操场里一条大狗隔着栅栏与你同行一段,又冲出栅栏追你,四处无人,哎,我本不胆小,现在想想还是心有余悸!

最气人的是那男人隐在黑色中,等狗回去操场,我走远一些,我才听到他的声音!

你养不养狗,当不当狗是宝贝,请随意!但请注意你养狗的素质,不要让人骂狗娘养的!

这狗娘养的,要再有一次,我还真不知道如何留证据......

Aileen : 2014-10-30#16
狗脖子下挂铃铛,说明狗主人考虑到了松鼠的安全。建议放养猫的主人也这样,这样会少些鸟被吃掉。但由于是他自己家的院子,可能没栓狗绳子,栅栏也有缺口,所以让狗溜出来来了。
感谢回帖,但请仔细看贴!

pavo : 2014-10-30#17
俺在魁省,魁省是加拿大惟一有民法通则的省份。本省民法通则( Code Civil du Québec ) 之1466号条款里有明文规定:
1466.Le propriétaire d'un animal est tenu de réparer le préjudice que l'animal a causé, soit qu'il fût sous sa garde ou sous celle d'un tiers, soit qu'il fût égaré ou échappé.La personne qui se sert de l'animal en est aussi, pendant ce temps, responsable avec le propriétaire.
动物的主人对动物造成的损害(指人身,精神,物质上的)负有责任,无论此动物是否在主人或第三方的监护状态中,或是走失/逃跑状态中。
这也就是什么猫证狗证要强制办证的好处之一。无主的动物取证比较困难,但有主的不管你用什么做借口(一不小心没看好啦,狗在我朋友代管中啦,狗两个月前就走丢或逃跑啦等等),能查证到狗主,就能依法提出民事诉讼并争取赔偿。

加拿大其他地区只能遵从加拿大刑法典——Criminal Code of Canada, under which owners may be charged when their dogs attack people.
除民事赔偿外,各省对于危险犬只造成伤害的额外罚款各不相同:
新斯科舍省、爱德华王子岛、魁省,及楼主所在卑诗省,无相关明文规定;
试行法案省份,只是试行规定:阿尔伯塔-5刀每天;新布伦瑞克-10至20刀的总罚金;西北地区-最高25刀;纽芬兰-最高200刀;
其他牛逼严惩省份,罚金大大的有:安省及萨省,最高10000刀;曼尼托巴省,首犯罚5000刀,再犯每次罚10000刀。

不过,还是像楼上热心网友转发的防范事项那样,大家还是尽量防范恶狗伤到自己吧!
毕竟很多伤害不是赔偿金或是政府罚金能够弥补的。而且加拿大司法程序繁琐,效率不高,一件民事诉讼走完全过程拖个五年十年的,耗着都觉得累。

大内 : 2014-10-30#18
感谢各位的回帖,学到了很多知识,但事到临头的一刹那,来得最快的还是尖叫!

这狗没见过,不知是不是附近人家的。在学校操场溜,也可能只是偶然的。但实在是那么漆黑的操场里一条大狗隔着栅栏与你同行一段,又冲出栅栏追你,四处无人,哎,我本不胆小,现在想想还是心有余悸!

最气人的是那男人隐在黑色中,等狗回去操场,我走远一些,我才听到他的声音!

你养不养狗,当不当狗是宝贝,请随意!但请注意你养狗的素质,不要让人骂狗娘养的!

这狗娘养的,要再有一次,我还真不知道如何留证据......

拍照片发给市政就行了。

o2o2o2o2 : 2014-10-30#19
对,看到狗就拍个照片,call 911,警察最喜欢管这种事情了。

遥月 : 2014-10-30#20
俺在魁省,魁省是加拿大惟一有民法通则的省份。本省民法通则( Code Civil du Québec ) 之1466号条款里有明文规定:
1466.Le propriétaire d'un animal est tenu de réparer le préjudice que l'animal a causé, soit qu'il fût sous sa garde ou sous celle d'un tiers, soit qu'il fût égaré ou échappé.La personne qui se sert de l'animal en est aussi, pendant ce temps, responsable avec le propriétaire.
动物的主人对动物造成的损害(指人身,精神,物质上的)负有责任,无论此动物是否在主人或第三方的监护状态中,或是走失/逃跑状态中。
这也就是什么猫证狗证要强制办证的好处之一。无主的动物取证比较困难,但有主的不管你用什么做借口(一不小心没看好啦,狗在我朋友代管中啦,狗两个月前就走丢或逃跑啦等等),能查证到狗主,就能依法提出民事诉讼并争取赔偿。

加拿大其他地区只能遵从加拿大刑法典——Criminal Code of Canada, under which owners may be charged when their dogs attack people.
除民事赔偿外,各省对于危险犬只造成伤害的额外罚款各不相同:
新斯科舍省、爱德华王子岛、魁省,及楼主所在卑诗省,无相关明文规定;
试行法案省份,只是试行规定:阿尔伯塔-5刀每天;新布伦瑞克-10至20刀的总罚金;西北地区-最高25刀;纽芬兰-最高200刀;
其他牛逼严惩省份,罚金大大的有:安省及萨省,最高10000刀;曼尼托巴省,首犯罚5000刀,再犯每次罚10000刀。

不过,还是像楼上热心网友转发的防范事项那样,大家还是尽量防范恶狗伤到自己吧!
毕竟很多伤害不是赔偿金或是政府罚金能够弥补的。而且加拿大司法程序繁琐,效率不高,一件民事诉讼走完全过程拖个五年十年的,耗着都觉得累。
假如气愤之下,一脚把狗踢死了,没事吧?

pavo : 2014-10-30#21
假如气愤之下,一脚把狗踢死了,没事吧?
如果事发时狗正在对您实施非法侵害,您算是justifiable defense(正当防卫),不用负民事或刑事责任——至少目前,对伤人的动物,未见“防卫过当”一说;
如果事发时您只是因为看那只狗不顺眼,就猛踢它致伤或致死,那是侵犯他人物权,您得对狗主负责;
如果事发时您把狗对您的亲近(欲扑上身来猛舔)视为对您的攻击,而下意识地采取防卫致其死伤,即便狗主举证这狗温顺贤良从不伤人,您作为不了解此狗习性的陌生人,也有权将其视为危险攻击而自卫。您和狗主有得一辩。上庭的话还得看法官意见。
总之,everything is possible, but you must prove you acted more reasonably without intent to encroach.
各种情况,可以人为地弄得很复杂,还可以变成咬文嚼字的闹剧。但都要建立在sufficient evidence的基础上(例如:是主观侵害?还是被动反击?)。
所以说,在法律这个框架下,没有绝对的“有事”或是“没事”。

君不见,那个杀害林俊、录像还邮寄残肢的凶手,至今还在诡辩事发时自己精神病发作?!希望能将刽子手早日定罪,让受害人早得安息。

遥月 : 2014-10-30#22
如果事发时狗正在对您实施非法侵害,您算是justifiable defense(正当防卫),不用负民事或刑事责任——至少目前,对伤人的动物,未见“防卫过当”一说;
如果事发时您只是因为看那只狗不顺眼,就猛踢它致伤或致死,那是侵犯他人物权,您得对狗主负责;
如果事发时您把狗对您的亲近(欲扑上身来猛舔)视为对您的攻击,而下意识地采取防卫致其死伤,即便狗主举证这狗温顺贤良从不伤人,您作为不了解此狗习性的陌生人,也有权将其视为危险攻击而自卫。您和狗主有得一辩。上庭的话还得看法官意见。
总之,everything is possible, but you must prove you acted more reasonably without intent to encroach.
各种情况,可以人为地弄得很复杂,还可以变成咬文嚼字的闹剧。但都要建立在sufficient evidence的基础上(例如:是主观侵害?还是被动反击?)。
所以说,在法律这个框架下,没有绝对的“有事”或是“没事”。

君不见,那个杀害林俊、录像还邮寄残肢的凶手,至今还在诡辩事发时自己精神病发作?!希望能将刽子手早日定罪,让受害人早得安息。
好麻烦...还要证明自己不是谋害那条狗...

我很喜欢狗,但我们停车场里那条小狗很让我烦...我进进出出那么多年,它总怀疑我是偷车贼...我每次都念叨,丫要是敢碰我一下,我就让它彻底退休...

林俊案偶能见到只字片语,但根本搞不清到底是什么情况,也不想了解太多阴暗的东西。

pavo : 2014-10-30#23
好麻烦...还要证明自己不是谋害那条狗...

我很喜欢狗,但我们停车场里那条小狗很让我烦...我进进出出那么多年,它总怀疑我是偷车贼...我每次都念叨,丫要是敢碰我一下,我就让它彻底退休...

林俊案偶能见到只字片语,但根本搞不清到底是什么情况,也不想了解太多阴暗的东西。
俺觉得您童心未泯:)
您的主观心态很好,太多阴暗的东西还是不知为妙:)

娜仁花 : 2014-10-30#24
如果看到不捡狗便便的怎么办? 偶尔会碰到,有华人,有西人,难道也拍照?人家不会觉得侵犯人权?可是不管吧,草地上总有,很烦。

娜仁花 : 2014-10-30#24

lucy110 : 2014-10-30#25
这里不得不说,个人体会,加拿大99.9%的白人都喜欢狗,对狗很友善。而我们华人朋友和印度人,很多都怕狗。不知道为什么,也许跟从小受的教育有关。本人自己遛狗时,经常会遇到白人父母对他们的孩子说,多好的一条狗啊,你去摸摸它,它喜欢你。然后,小孩子会很有礼貌地来问我,can i pet it? 得到主人的许可,那小孩与狗就会有一个非常温馨快乐的时光——宠狗和人狗互动。而经常遇到华人父母却是教育他们的孩子“好大好凶的一条狗唉,吓人啊。当心它咬你哦,离远点”。印度人特别是印度老年人和老妇,看到狗就停下脚步,示意你把狗牵走拉开,离他远点,他/她怕狗。

lucy110 : 2014-10-30#26

借鉴西人的做法,曾经我家狗狗在人家门前的公共绿地上大手,房间里出来一位西人女士,问我是否需要塑料袋?因为我每次都随身带着的,所以就没有麻烦人家直接收走了。不过,如你能借鉴这么问这么做,也是委婉地提醒人家必须捡掉狗屎吧。

repluie : 2014-10-30#27
发现很多黑人朋友也怕狗,而且狗狗可能觉得出别人害怕更是来劲。
我也养狗但是非常看不惯有人不捡狗粑粑。

repluie : 2014-10-30#28
如果能够看到主人还是警告一声,或者报警。

Aileen : 2014-10-30#29
爱不爱狗,养不养狗,都是个人的自由。请不要上升到人种的高度。很无聊。

人是有社会性的,包括养狗的人,请遵守社会公德,不要防碍他人,这是作为一个直立的人的基本素质!

bondejoe : 2014-10-31#30
放狗追你的人,看得懂中文吗?

Aileen : 2014-10-31#31
不知道,但希望看了本贴的养狗人都能做个文明的养狗人!另外,我没说他放狗追我......这性质,可不能随便定!

你这位同志,为何多次看贴不仔细,还是中文理解有问题?

Chamomile : 2014-10-31#32
我报过警,以下是经过。开头的英文是我给警官写的信。

I went to send the lunchbox to my son. On the way back home, a big dog barked furiously at me. It was not leashed. I was frightened and cried: “Ah!” The owner, an old white man, saw my terrified face and seemed to try to get the leash with his foot, but failed. Then the big dog ran towards me and howled around me for about one minute. I was so scared, but the man did not care much. I could do nothing but wave my small bag to try to drive the dog away. For that long (to me) time, the old man just stood about 10 meters away and watched, only saying “Come here!” a few times. I wanted to run and the dog became more furious. I had to move near the old man. At last I managed to stand beside the old man and he got the leash. I raged, but he said the dog was just playing. How could a howling dog be a friendly one!

I felt so bad that I wanted to report it to the police. At that time the old man was sitting on the nearby bench. I took a photo secretly. I hesitated and walked on: I do not have enough time to report it. After a while when I returned to see whether he was still there or not, I found he had gone with his dog. Then I met another parent. She said the same dog (I showed her the picture) jumped on her suddenly the other day at almost the same place. She didn’t dare to move and then the dog ran off. She said the old man just watched and did not try to stop his dog at all. When finally he asked her: “Are you OK?” She gave him an angry look. She was not as frightened as me because another male parent was with her at that time. And she did not report as she was only a visitor. But she said she could be a witness if needed.

At last I decided to report it, because there are so many children around and I am afraid to go to the school again.

我中午去送饭,遇到凶猛的狗。已经报警,RCMP (皇家骑警)给转到了SPCA(动物保护协会),警官说一周以内会有人在附近巡逻,寻找到那个不系狗绳的老白人,以给他警告。一年之内甚至之后,如果看见这个不系狗绳的老白人,都可随时汇报。还说SPCA 下午6点就下班(周末5点),如果看见不系狗绳的老白人,就向RCMP报告。这样感觉就好多了。

儿子放学后说从来没见过那条不友好的狗,而他整天走那条路,但是别的家长也被袭击过。

我觉得那个不系狗绳的老白人就住在C家附近,于是把照片发给C妈妈,让她确认。第二天傍晚,C妈妈打电话说那老人就住在她家楼下,她下楼查看了楼号,又打电话告诉我。她说以前是一条更大的狗,已经死了。两条狗都让她讨厌。现在的狗见到她就闻,还舔她的靴子,不是舔一下、两下的,而是很长时间,而老人都不在场。有一次,她急着赶公交车,而那狗却舔个没完,直到C用脚踩住狗绳,她才得以脱身。这些我都通过email向动物保护协会的警官D汇报了,包括那老人的具体地址,免得大冷天(最近晴天、降温)人家在外巡逻、寻找。

第二天,D来电话,语速很快,我只明白大意:他去那老人家了,那狗一下子扑向他。老人为我受到惊吓道歉。D严厉地告诫老人以后要看好狗,免得骚扰附近居民。他说并不是每个人都喜欢被狗趴到身上(这次估计狗扑到D身上了),而且狗爪子也脏。还暗示老人:他年龄大了,一定好好牵狗绳,免得体弱的他无法控制狗的行动。D征求我的意见,说如果我起诉那老人,老人会受到$100的罚款。我回答:道了歉,以后注意管好狗就行了,毕竟看起来是个孤独的老人,就不起诉了。最后D问我对结果是否满意,我向他致谢。他说以后只要发现那狗有扰民行为,可随时向动物保护协会(看来也保护人)报告。

houfeng : 2014-10-31#33
我的经验是,站在原地,眼睛死死盯住狗的眼睛,不用叫骂,恶狠狠的盯住它就行,快的话几秒钟,慢一些的半分钟,狗就会心理崩溃,臊眉耷眼的自己走开了...
就像城管那眼神吗

bondejoe : 2014-10-31#34
不知道,但希望看了本贴的养狗人都能做个文明的养狗人!另外,我没说他放狗追我......这性质,可不能随便定!

你这位同志,为何多次看贴不仔细,还是中文理解有问题?

你这位同志比较冲啊?

首先,我同情你被狗追受了惊吓。我在电梯口就被一住户热情的近150磅英国獒犬差点扑倒,我当时就对狗主人表达了强烈不满,我不会等第二天去物业投诉这个事。我虽然养狗,但非常讨厌在公共场合不牵狗绳和对猛犬不上嚼子的主人,至于不捡狗屎的主人,我从来没抓到过现行,只是经常见犯罪后的现场。倒是有一次一个戴厚厚眼镜的年轻女狗主人,在狗公园地指着地上一些shit对我“委婉”表示中国人不喜欢捡狗屎惹火了我,我拎起很有内容的黑塑料袋在她眼前晃,问她闻到的是食物还是shit。养狗完全应该是私人的事,不是所有的人都喜欢狗,因此我对于任何人表示出对狗的反感都表示理解。我的狗只是我本人的伴,路人见我的狗表示喜欢,我很高兴,表示厌恶,我也不会感觉受了冒犯。我不会废话对不喜欢狗的人说我的狗多么和善不咬人之类,就像我不会对吃奶酪的人费口舌介绍豆腐乳,我看人的脸色,牵着狗离他们远点。

你发帖说被狗吓着了,围观者包括我是来给你出主意的。我第一个帖子并非要给狗主人开脱,我本想说这个狗应该是比较爱惹麻烦(至少有默不作声地追逐小动物和人的习惯),否则主人不会给它系铃铛(这对被追逐的人或动物有提醒作用)。我还本想说被狗追逐不要跑,除非跑了能很快躲在安全的地方。在灌水的时候来了个客人买东西,我起身就顺手把写了一半没写完的贴发出去了。这是我的错,而且不该不仔细看你的帖子,确实没有看清你并没有经过别人家的庭院。

但看整楼的帖子,除了大家离题或不离题的回帖,就是你对养狗人要做文明养狗人的告诫。所以我才会问你那个肇事狗的主人能否看懂中文。我想表达的意思其实是,那个肇事者慢说不一定是中国人,就算他是中国人,他也未必会看你的贴,就算看了你的贴,也不会就此做一个文明人,而看你贴的人,基本不可能是事发当天的肇事者。如果下次你遇到这样的事,报警是唯一选择,其他都白搭。我曾被bell canada痛宰,我的反应是关闭信用卡,取消bell的服务,找CCTS书面投诉。我不会写信给videotron,rogers, fido,倡议它们要做诚实的营运商。

遥月 : 2014-10-31#35
就像城管那眼神吗
你让城管恶狠狠盯过...?