加拿大家园论坛

水灾的笑话

原文链接:https://forum.iask.ca/threads/833596/

哈法 : 2017-09-10#1
上班和supervisor 聊天,说到hurricane Irma ,又说到前些日子因hurricane Harvey 的关系,德州水灾,到现在水还没全部退完。她说我讲个笑话给听。

哈法 : 2017-09-10#2
When hurricane came the government declared state of emergency and ordered evacuation. Josh stayed at home and a national guard knocked the door and said:"Sir, you need move out now!" Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me." He refused leaving. Water flooded, Josh standed on second floor, a boat came by and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving again. Sooner Josh standed on the roof, a helicopter came and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving once more. Josh drowned and in the heaven. Josh looked very sad. Lord asked him:" What's matter, Josh?" Josh said:" You said that you would always take care of me and protect me. But now I drowned." Lord said:" Thats right, Josh. I sent a national guard, a boat and a helicopter to save your life!"

xueshan : 2017-09-10#3
有些吊大家胃口的嫌疑.......:wdb25::wdb6:

哈法 : 2017-09-10#4
有些吊大家胃口的嫌疑.......:wdb25::wdb6:
你着啥急啊!这不来了!我打了半天字。:wdb32:

哈法 : 2017-09-10#5
我笑的眼泪都出来了!我对supervisor 说:" Lord is always right!"

xueshan : 2017-09-10#6
你着啥急啊!这不来了!我打半天字

看到你先占位 然后再补充内容,赞! Thanks for the sharing.

哈法 : 2017-09-10#7
看到你先占位 然后再补充内容,赞! Thanks for the sharing.
好笑吗?西人supervisor ,法语人士但在安省长大,流利双语。我怀疑她也许信教但不是教徒,所以敢嘲笑上帝,而且不只一次。

xueshan : 2017-09-10#8
好笑吗?西人supervisor ,法语人士但在安省长大,流利双语。我怀疑她也许信教但不是教徒,所以敢嘲笑上帝,而且不只一次。

俺的有些同事也是基督徒,他们聊天时也常嘲笑上帝,估计都不是虔诚的信徒,只是follow and respect their parents' religion.

哈法 : 2017-09-10#9
俺的有些同事是基督徒,他们聊天时也常嘲笑上帝,估计都不是虔诚的信徒,只是follow and respect their parents' religion.
新教徒(Protestant) 可能会好点儿。天主教徒(Catholic)可能不行。我认识个印尼来的华裔女孩,我知道她信教,有次聊天,她对我说如果不信教,最后不要说my God 等。

xueshan : 2017-09-10#10
新教徒(Protestant) 可能会好点儿。天主教徒(Catholic)可能不行。我认识个印尼来的华裔女孩,我知道她信教,有次聊天,她对我说如果不信教,最后不要说my God 等。

学习了!---- “她对我说如果不信教,最后不要说my God 等”。

我一般在公司里不聊涉及那些宗教的话题,除非别人问我,我也就简单说说。毕竟与那些老外相比,俺们长期受的是无神论教育,真正了解的宗教知识不多。至少我挺尊敬他们的宗教信仰的。

哈法 : 2017-09-10#11

我一般在公司里不聊涉及那些宗教的话题,除非别人问我,我也就简单说说。毕竟与那些老外相比,俺们长期受的是无神论教育,真正了解的宗教知识不多。至少我挺尊敬他们的宗教信仰的。
我也没谈宗教的问题。那个女孩不会说中文,我与她交谈都是英文。有时说英文经常会说my God ,其实也就是一句口头语。但是对她来说如果我不信教最好不要这么说。

xueshan : 2017-09-10#12
我也没谈宗教的问题。那个女孩不会说中文,我与她交谈都是英文。有时说英文经常会说my God ,其实也就是一句口头语。但是对她来说如果我不信教最好不要这么说。

赞同你说的,多数人说my God ,其实也就是一句口头语,并不表明就信仰那种宗教。 在国内时 我们也常说:天哪、老天爷、菩萨保佑之类的,但很多人也不信仰佛教。

在公司里我从不主动问 同事的婚姻 家庭 宗教 收入等事,这么多年来 同事们也从来没有问过我,挺喜欢这样的工作环境的。

gongbao : 2017-09-10#13
老段子了,我在国内上初中就看过

iloveiwc : 2017-09-10#14
我以前也听过,不过还是笑了半天

xl : 2017-09-10#15
这儿有个国内发的关于教师节的段子:

今天一朋友的老婆在产房里待产,他在外面急的团团转,口里还不停的说:老婆快点!老婆快点!
看他急的样子,我问:你老婆生孩子你着什么急呀?
他说:我能不急吗?今天生的是知识分子,明天生就是恐怖分子!
——明天“911”

宇航员 : 2017-09-10#16
When hurricane came the government declared state of emergency and ordered evacuation. Josh stayed at home and a national guard knocked the door and said:"Sir, you need move out now!" Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me." He refused leaving. Water flooded, Josh standed on second floor, a boat came by and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving again. Sooner Josh standed on the roof, a helicopter came and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving once more. Josh drowned and in the heaven. Josh looked very sad. Lord asked him:" What's matter, Josh?" Josh said:" You said that you would always take care of me and protect me. But now I drowned." Lord said:" Thats right, Josh. I sent a national guard, a boat and a helicopter to save your life!"
还有一个笑话。
圣经说:人类是上帝造的。
我问:那么神是谁造的?
神父瞬间石化!
我说:上帝是人造的。比如毛泽东。 -:)
神父直接去了精神病院。至今尚未出院。

Montreal7055 : 2017-09-10#17
不觉得好笑。可能我笑点太高了

baihuazs : 2017-09-10#18
顶史上最长主题帖。

哈法 : 2017-09-10#19
顶史上最长主题帖。
谢谢你提醒,我做了修改。我可能是无意中把一楼的贴子加到题目里。

哈法 : 2017-09-10#20
不觉得好笑。可能我笑点太高了
也许你已听过,所以不觉得好笑。

gongbao : 2017-09-11#21
这儿有个国内发的关于教师节的段子:

今天一朋友的老婆在产房里待产,他在外面急的团团转,口里还不停的说:老婆快点!老婆快点!
看他急的样子,我问:你老婆生孩子你着什么急呀?
他说:我能不急吗?今天生的是知识分子,明天生就是恐怖分子!
——明天“911”
微信群里看过了。。。
看来我休闲上网时间太长了,这毛病得改

comeback : 2017-09-11#22
把别人的笔误都学去了,确实很认真,呵呵。。。

soleil_lee-太阳李 : 2017-09-11#23
以前读过

soleil_lee-太阳李 : 2017-09-11#24
赞同你说的,多数人说my God ,其实也就是一句口头语,并不表明就信仰那种宗教。 在国内时 我们也常说:天哪、老天爷、菩萨保佑之类的,但很多人也不信仰佛教。

在公司里我从不主动问 同事的婚姻 家庭 宗教 收入等事,这么多年来 同事们也从来没有问过我,挺喜欢这样的工作环境的。
不信教说 Mygoodness,不要说My god

laox888 : 2017-09-11#25
Two guys were chatting on a beach in the Caribbean, and the first guy said to the second guy, "Yep, I am here on insurance money. My factory burned down and my insurance company paid for everything."

"What a coincidence," said the second guy, "I am also here on insurance money. My warehouse was destroyed in a hurricane and my insurance company paid for everything."

Looking puzzled, the first guy said to the second guy, "Tell me something, how do you start a hurricane?"

esimon : 2017-09-11#26
信教的,不同教会对my god这种也有不同要求。
说中立点的最好, my goodness, holy cow, holy moly这种