登陆定居 Fizz手机网络服务提供商

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
前几天在youtube上看到这家公司的广告,点开来看了下,资费挺便宜的。网络是Videtron的网络,比较reliable,但目前只有魁北克地区可以订这个服务,虽然信号可以覆盖美国加拿大。
https://fizz.ca/en/mobile-plan?CVRG=107&DATA=94&PLAN=1&SMS=91&VOICE=232

省内Unlimited talking + unlimited msg + 8G 37$+tx; 4G 33$+tx; 2G 26$+tx; 1G 24+tx
Canada wide unlimited talking再加2$

他家现在也有home Internet了。用的videotron的cable,价格是40$ monthly for 30 mb

我的推荐码:7H1RD, 欢迎使用!第二个月可各得25刀

最后编辑: 2020-03-06

至尊寶

我要这铁棒有何用
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
手机通用吗?

这个只提供服务,没有手机捆绑销售服务,看着就比安省的实惠多了。

手机要求在下面
言简意赅:5年内的北美安卓手机解锁的插了卡就能用,iPhone5s到最新机型,对信号有特殊要求再往下看highlight。
  1. How do I switch my phone to Fizz?

With Fizz, you bring your own phone. This saves you money — you don’t have to buy a new phone when you switch to a more affordable and flexible plan.
    When you subscribe, simply switch your phone from your current mobile provider to your new Fizz account.
    To switch to Fizz, your phone must be:
    • Unlocked (free of a contract with another mobile provider)
    • Compatible with the Fizz network frequencies

1. Is my phone compatible with the Fizz mobile network?

Your phone needs to meet a few critera if you want to use it on the Fizz mobile network.
    Android:
    The majority of Android phones sold in North America in the last five (5) years are compatible. Just make sure that it has the necessary hardware components to support the Fizz network frequencies.

iPhone:
    There are three elements to check:
    The model:
    • Only iPhone 5s models, or more recent, are compatible with the Fizz mobile network.

2. The operating system:
    • Connect to a Wi-Fi network
    • Download the latest iOS software update
  3. The carrier settings:
    • Once the software update is done, the iPhone will offer a carrier settings update to Fizz 34.1. Make sure to accept it. Further info available on the Apple website.

1. Which frequencies must my phone support?

For an LTE-compatible phone configured with LTE network preference:
    • Calls: The device must absolutely support the frequency HSPA 850 MHz or 1900 MHz
    • Mobile data: The device must support the dual-frequency 1700/2100 MHz (also called AWS or band 4) or 700 MHz

2. For a phone that only allows 3G or HSPA preferred:
    • Calls and / or mobile data: The phone must support the 1700/2100 MHz frequency (also called AWS)

最后编辑: 2018-11-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Fizz是Videotron的子品牌,现在只有魁北克和渥太华可以订这个服务。其他地方不可 。 现在 Fizz.ca 网上优惠价格直到12月19日,如果你不改变你的计划,价格永远不变。

使用推荐代码: 5B781 (第二个月付款后,推荐人和你 每人得到25刀)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
收不到短号码发过来的验证码,比如谷歌的2步验证等,不知什么时候能修复
The 2 Factor Authentication is a known issue that Fizz is working on. You can track development below:
https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1808946-sms-2-factor-authentication-issues

Fizz is in Introductory Phase (till Dec. 19):
- there are few outstanding issues, such as 2FA above. For those who need everything working perfect, u should wait for a while. But then prices will go up after Dec. 19.
- online Customer Service, i.e. could take days/weeks to resolve problem, hence not recommended for Business use.

If u want to join Fizz and port your existing #, please be reminded that # can only be ported onto a NEW sim. i.e. some people joined Fizz with a random#, tested the service for few days/weeks, then want to port-in their real#, they need to buy a new SIM($5+tax) for the same a/c.

最后编辑: 2019-07-27
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这个只提供服务,没有手机捆绑销售服务,看着就比安省的实惠多了。

手机要求在下面
言简意赅:5年内的北美安卓手机解锁的插了卡就能用,iPhone5s到最新机型,对信号有特殊要求再往下看highlight。
  1. How do I switch my phone to Fizz?

With Fizz, you bring your own phone. This saves you money — you don’t have to buy a new phone when you switch to a more affordable and flexible plan.
    When you subscribe, simply switch your phone from your current mobile provider to your new Fizz account.
    To switch to Fizz, your phone must be:
    • Unlocked (free of a contract with another mobile provider)
    • Compatible with the Fizz network frequencies

1. Is my phone compatible with the Fizz mobile network?

Your phone needs to meet a few critera if you want to use it on the Fizz mobile network.
    Android:
    The majority of Android phones sold in North America in the last five (5) years are compatible. Just make sure that it has the necessary hardware components to support the Fizz network frequencies.

iPhone:
    There are three elements to check:
    The model:
    • Only iPhone 5s models, or more recent, are compatible with the Fizz mobile network.

2. The operating system:
    • Connect to a Wi-Fi network
    • Download the latest iOS software update
  3. The carrier settings:
    • Once the software update is done, the iPhone will offer a carrier settings update to Fizz 34.1. Make sure to accept it. Further info available on the Apple website.

1. Which frequencies must my phone support?

For an LTE-compatible phone configured with LTE network preference:
    • Calls: The device must absolutely support the frequency HSPA 850 MHz or 1900 MHz
    • Mobile data: The device must support the dual-frequency 1700/2100 MHz (also called AWS or band 4) or 700 MHz

2. For a phone that only allows 3G or HSPA preferred:
    • Calls and / or mobile data: The phone must support the 1700/2100 MHz frequency (also called AWS)
HUAWEI HONOR 行不行?