回复: **求英语达人帮翻译"骗婚举报信"**

建议您找个正式的翻译

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

找合格的翻译服务

你的问题超出了中僑互助會的服务范围
"如果遭遇的問題不屬於服務範圍內,法律學生也將提供基本的法律意見或介紹相關服務機構。除了諮詢服務外,他們還提供法律援助,作為當事人代表,向裁判所及省級法庭提出申訴或進行辯護。案件的接納與否視案件的詳情而定。請您在前來諮詢時準備全部相關的法律文件及副本。如需要以上的服務,請致電604-684-1628預約。工作人員會為您安排與法律學生見面。網址:http://www.lslap.bc.ca/"

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

同情重庆人,这种女人太坏了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

都到这地步了,建议还是找专业人士来协助。切莫因小失大。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Pianhun complaint letters
I report my wife Pianhun . Use marry me get status in Canada . My wife called ----- , her phone : ----- her SIN number: ------ .
My name is ---- , telephone number : -----, SIN numbers : ----- , my marriage situation is this : I am in March 2001 in China divorce skilled migrants in 2005 to Canada , in 2006 , I was 9 years old daughter also told me to come to Canada , a person in Canada with children is very difficult, very eager to have a home , but do not know what people in Canada , so in May 2010 back to China , on July 13, 2010 with ----- married, living expenses after marriage , I also send money to her and allow her to Quanzhou, Fujian Province Clivia hairdressing school beauty makeup . After getting married , I think she was vague in order to come to Canada to get married with me , for I am neither hot nor cold , I August 25, 2010 back to Canada , after I returned to Canada, she was arguing with me on the phone constantly , reminders I quickly for her to apply for immigration to Canada , because I think she 's not really want me to get married , it has been hesitant to apply her over Canada , in her hastened , I submitted her immigration application in April 2011 , she in September 2011 get vISA, since she rarely get a visa to contact with me , but when she got vISA Embassy in Beijing , even this good news has not called to tell me that I was playing her has been phone, she did not take . After get VISA, has been delayed until March 12, 2012 to come to Canada, did not tell me the day before I came to Toronto, Canada , is a friend of her domestic told me, I know. I landed two days before she was sent to the Minister of Immigration an email to doubt her status in Canada before just to get me married . I hope the Canadian government can stop her into Canada, but it was too late .
First came to Canada, she suddenly unfamiliar, so she temporarily living with me, and I had basically no married life , she lived here with me this time , I helped her go through all the formalities , the card , health cards, bank cards, and let her go to enroll in LINC English classes , but also to help her pay off the debt she owed ​​in China . But I thought she did not live with me , stay with me, this time has been another man met online , then online QQ know this man ( her QQ number: ******* , this men 's QQ number is: ******* ) at March 19, 2013 left this note secretly went there this man goes. The day I've been texting her to call her home, also said that I am suffering , I was 911 alarm , but police said there was no way for me to get back to her. I called her that if she did not come home I'm going to report her to immigration Pianhun . In April 20, 2013 she hit 911 that I beat her, threatened her , texting harassing her, ( she ran it March 19, 2013 , and now I do not know where she went ? ) , And later the police I caught put into it. Because of his poor English , and I never had to deal with the police , but the police have not caught experience, so very scared, came out after the guarantee , find a lawyer , a lawyer told me to plead guilty , said not a criminal record , just go look classes, if you want a lawsuit , it should take very long time, and spend a lot of money , so I chose to plead guilty, the court sentenced me on December 17, 2013 "absolutely discharge". ( Attachment : She ran away and left a note two days before she landed in my e-mail written to the Minister of Immigration ) . From left her a note , she felt guilty about doing my heart , because domestic violence is not just run away ) .
( By the way, explain why until now only report that a domestic violence CASE I have to wait for a court decision , the other one is divorce just handed table up . )

哆啦A梦

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

我这个老婆跟这个男人都是信基督的,在这里我没有贬低基督徒的意思.可能有的人也不是真正的信徒,只是形式上的入教
有些所谓的博爱之士,只是披着羊皮的狼而已。:wdb5:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

首先或许我得同情.贱人当然不要放过,你干掉了贱人就是为社会做贡献.是男人就要战斗.
但也觉得怪.一个所谓的技术移民来加9年了,连写一个这么简单的信,都要请人帮忙.我不知说什么好. 真的.难受.