该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
接着来:We do something to try to help keep people sane. We turn out entertainment.
The word called a best picture is never likely given. And now to diverse the contents, this year the most important envelope is a very important contributor to well entertainment. And someone quite likely.....

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
And now to diverse the contents, this year the most important envelope is a very important contributor to well entertainment. And someone quite likely.....
And now to divulge the contents of this year's most important envelope is a very important contributor to world entertainment, and someone quite likely ...

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢你指正。
那个男的是英国口音?是不是演过Indian Jones 里面的一个角色?
纠正一下,我们是互相帮助,共同学习小组。不要指正。咬文嚼字是个跟大师学的;)
我听不出任何地方的口音,就是觉得调调不是我们平时听的的调调

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
说明你的听力好, 听力有三个程度,三等听字, 二等听句子, 一等听意思,
我是特等, 光看画就行
我是超等,连蒙带猜,稀里糊涂的知道个大概,听了第二句忘了第一句,:X3:
佩服你们三位还能写出来。(y)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢你指正。
那个男的是英国口音?是不是演过Indian Jones 里面的一个角色?
不是sean connery,

是david niven,

最后编辑: 2019-01-22
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Isn't it fascinating that ... fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by striping off and showing his shortcomings?
If I might continue the introductions of an very important, worldwide, much be loved entertainer, I will give you a little hint as who it is because she is someone perhaps who is likely to have not only breakfast, but lunch and dinner at Tiffany's. Miss Elizabeth Taylor.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
If I might continue the introductions of an very important, worldwide, much be loved entertainer, I will give you a little hint as who it is because she is someone perhaps who is likely to have not only breakfast, but lunch and dinner at Tiffany's. Miss Elizabeth Taylor.
我听着introduction好像莫有s, a very important不用an, be loved应该是一个词儿beloved, give a little hint中间好像没有you。:giggle:

祝贺各位参与者,We DID it! :love::love::love:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我听着introduction好像莫有s, a very important不用an, be loved应该是一个词儿beloved, give a little hint中间好像没有you。:giggle:

祝贺各位参与者,We DID it! :love::love::love:
那个a very important 是不小心打错的。:ROFLMAO:beloved是一个词,有道理。对,没有you. Introduction 有木有S我犹豫了半天,有时候觉得有,有时候觉得木有。感谢(y)