泼冷水的来了--NB项目风险提示

状态
不接受进一步回复。

Roy HE

您的私人移民专家
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
本帖不针对任何人以及公司并严重感谢"红叶江湖"提供信息来源; 请大家参考以下网站, [FONT=宋体]是关于KBL的副总裁及法律顾问Pierre Rouleau关于客户投资的诉讼新闻[/FONT]:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-runswick/story/2007/06/25/nb-immigrationsuit.html#skip300x250

该新闻里的内容应该是真实的: 来自中国的省提名计划(NB)申请人杨少民(音)在加拿大圣约翰起诉Pierre Rouleau误导投资加元100,000, 包括在投资协议里英文内容和中文内容不相符!

虽然这并不能说明项目完全不可操作, 虽然过去PIERRE和我打乒乓球还是打的很开心, 但我还是希望提醒各位要小心谨慎, 了解项目操作的每个环节和法律文件, 谨慎行事!

:wdb13::wdb13::wdb13:

由版主最后编辑: 2010-06-21
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 泼冷水的来了--NB项目风险提示

看不懂

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

顶顶
这个项目偶一直都觉得很多的中介有问题
也碰到了一些这方面的客户,最常见的就是面试后拿不到提名,等了很长的时间还没有音讯,有的超过了1年
只是坛子上马甲太多,好似群众们很拥护这么项目
而且偶也没有任何证据
而且质疑其他的中介也比较敏感
就算了

偶的个人意见:nb风险极大,因为没有公开政策保护。

Roy HE

您的私人移民专家
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

发这个帖子不是为了打击谁, 主要是一种担心,一种责任, 不希望申请人出事情; 我们更需要维护行业的形象和利益!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

本帖严重感谢"红叶江湖"提供信息来源; 请大家参考以下网站, [FONT=宋体]是关于KBL的副总裁及法律顾问Pierre Rouleau欺骗客户投资的新闻[/FONT]:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-runswick/story/2007/06/25/nb-immigrationsuit.html#skip300x250

该新闻里的内容应该是真实的: 来自中国的省提名计划(NB)申请人杨少民(音)在加拿大圣约翰起诉Pierre Rouleau误导投资加元100,000, 包括在投资协议里英文内容和中文内容不相符!

这个就是血的事实, 虽然这并不能说明项目完全不可操作, 虽然过去PIERRE和我打乒乓球还是打的很开心, 但我还是希望提醒各位要小心谨慎, 了解项目操作的每个环节和法律文件, 不要被欺骗!

:wdb13::wdb13::wdb13:

Hi Roy He long time no talk I am Pierre Rouleau
I was told that you became quite active on chat line given good immigration advises to people from canada and china. One moment !!!One of my assistant will translate for you all !!!
嗨,Roy He, 很久不见,我是Pierre Rouleau,
我被告之你现在在加拿大家园论坛中非常活跃,并且给中国和加拿大人士很多好的有关移民方面的建议。

You probably all know that I have been quite busy working as much in Canada and china. I would love to be more active in informing people of different programs of immigration in canada but unfortunately my playing time is very very limited.
你可能知道我在中国和加拿大公务都非常繁忙。尽管我很想在这里为大家介绍移民加拿大的很多不同项目,然而我在这里上网的时间会非常有限。

I was told Roy that you are a good advisor for most of them in search of truthfull information about Canada. Good for you and be proud to stand on the right side and try to help as many as possible.
我相信你会成为一名好的顾问,为那些想移民加拿大,并希望获得真实的信息的人士提供帮助。我也相信你会站在客观的立场,尽可能的为这些人士提供帮助。

I was told that you mentioned on line something about a legal action that was directed against myself. Actually you are right but the real legal matter involved in such tentative is about a Chinese Investor trying to get back the first payment of his investment that actually allow him to qualify for immigration in New Brunswick. In short, this gentlement is try to cheat the same systhem and program that allown him, his family and children to come in New Brunswick.
我被告之,你在这个论坛上谈到了有关针对我的法律纠纷。确有此事,但是这个中国移民申请人的目的是想拿回帮助他移民成功的第一期投资到纽省的投资定金。

Please Roy take good note that the last sentence of the CBC report said very clearly that none of this has been proven in court and I can assure you that in about 10 to 15 months the New Brunswick Court will make sure that all real facts and such tentative of cheating the NB government by a chinese entrepreneurs will not succeeed for sure.
Roy,请注意CBC报道上的最后一句话,这句话非常明确的表示在法庭上所有的指控都尚未证实。我确信在10-15个月以后,纽省的法庭会证明所有事实的真相,那就是这个中国企业家试图欺骗纽省政府的行为将不会成功。

Roy, emigrating in Canada and/or somewhere else is not an easy matter at all. Different programs are offerred for different kind of applicants. What it is said for one applicant cannot most likely be applied to another one.
Roy,移民加拿大或者其他地方不是一件简单的事情。不同的移民项目适用于不同的人士。这就是说一个申请人不能代表了所有的申请人。

Is Chengdu as hot as Shanghai today ??? Never too hot to give you anytime another ping pong lesson !!! :)))
In all cases
成都今天是不是像上海一样热???如果任何时间要我教你打乒乓的话,我都不会嫌热。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

简单翻译下,还没有检查,希望对大家有用。另外,哪里翻译错误,还请大家指出。
A Chinese entrepreneur is suing an immigration consultant and a shop owner in Saint John, alleging he was misled on a $100,000 investment, including with a contract that said one thing in Chinese and something else in English.
一名中国企业家正在起诉一家移民顾问公司、Saint John的一个商店的所有者,宣称他的10万加币的投资行为被商业计划署(中文翻译与英文原件有很大的误差)误导了。
In a statement of claim filed June 20 at the New Brunswick Court of Queen's Bench, Yang Shao Min accuses immigration consultant Pierre Rouleau, Paul's Flower Shop and the shop's owner, Mark Farwell, of not living up to a business agreement.
6月20日,在皇后海岸的NB法庭上,YANG SHAO MIN 控告移民顾问PIERRE ROULEAU和PAUL'S 花店的店主MARK FARWELL没有履行商业计划书。

The statement of claim says that Min went into business with Farwell, after Rouleau introduced them in 2004. Min hoped that by making a $100,000 investment in the Canadian business, he might qualify as an immigrant entrepreneur to obtain a permanent resident visa under a provincial program.
这份诉状中称,YANG SHAO MIN 在2004年经ROULEAU的介绍和FARWELL合作。YANG SHAO MINI 想通过省提名计划投资加拿大10万加币来获得永久居民身份。

According to the document, Min and Farwell signed a contract in August 2004 to open a second location of Paul's Flower Shop in uptown Saint John.
根据文件要求,YANG SHAO MIN和FARWELL 在2004年8月签订了一份合同,约定在SAINT JOHN商业区开一家PAUL’S 花店的分店。

Under the contract, Min would operate the second location, while Farwell would provide the business expertise and training, and Rouleau would provide translation and additional training.
根据合同,YANG SHAO MIN 负责运营管理这家分店,而FARWELL提供相应的技术和培训,并且ROULEAU提供翻译和其他服务。

The statement of claim alleges Min was told that the flower shop would be a restaurant.
诉状称,YANG SHAO MIN被告知花店(FLOWER SHOP)将是一家餐馆。

It also says he was given two versions of the agreement, one in Chinese and the other in English, which Min could not read.
YANG SHAO MIN 声称他收到两份商业计划书,一份是中文版本,另一份是他不认识的英文版本。

The claim alleges the Chinese version promised 60 per cent of the voting shares of the company would be transferred to Min, while the English version guaranteed only 40 per cent.
诉状称,在中文版本里面,YANG SHAO MIN 受让的是60%的股份,而在英文版本里面,仅是40%的股份。

In the claim, Min is asking for his money back, as well as damages and court costs.
在诉状中,YANG SHAO MIN 要求拿回自己的投资和损失还有诉讼费等。

None of the allegations have been proven in court.
目前,法庭还没有任何判决。

In New Brunswick, defendants in lawsuits must file a statement of defence within 20 days of being served.
在NB省,诉讼中的被告必须在20天内应诉。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

No offence, judgement of the court bases on the study of evidences. People here don't care about the final decision made by the court, but the truth and possible negative effects on future applicants.Was the entrepreneur intent to cheat NB Gov't individually or with third party involved under some sort of "guidelines"? To my knowledge, 40% of shares seem to be the bottom line of a purchase of an existing business according to "the business plan requirements".Is there any coincidence between this and percentages outlined in the two version of agreements which the demandant alleged in the claim?

Roy HE

您的私人移民专家
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear Pierre,

Nice to get your reply on this point. You know, it is really sensitive to show everything on court. I am here to help those applicants who cannot get the true or complete information on business programs from their agents. Since I am not very clear about what is happenning between you and your client, I just give a warn. It is not saying that the NB program could not be processed and also not to support it. Just give some information to make it cooler. Everybody, including potential applicant and agent, should be calm and search for a real story.

I am sorry that your are in such trouble and hope the case could be closed in the near future. I believe, everyone here would like to hear what is the result of the court. You would absolutely be the one to tell us frankly.

I have to say NB program is a true program which is permitted by the federal government of Canada. As long as I know, the NB program you designed (if you are still working for KBL) is not completely consistent to the government requirements. It is very good if you can give a detailed explanation.

Pal, I remember that you lost last Ping Pong game. Chengdu is much cooler than Shanghai. If you are in Shanghai on the morning of August 16, 2007, I would like to have breakfast with you and we can talk more.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Nobody knows the fact except the two parties. We just get some information about this case, but what caused this situation? who may respond for it? what's the resulet of it? all that is the applicants or who wanna to apply care about. yet it is sure that there will be negative impacts to the program , the confidence of applicant as well as to the consultant.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

真牛
偶还以为一夜之间投资移民都提高了英文涅
有这么麻烦么
简单的说
KBL反应这么快,还中英文涅
证明一直在关注家园
弄那么多的马甲多麻烦阿
连个公司的ID都没有
干嘛不注册一个公司的ID出面好好的解释解释
多简单阿

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

作为为贵公司工作并领取高额薪水的员工,您本人要求送私单的行为已经严重影响了您在中介行业从业者中的形象,而在遭到拒绝后如此恶劣的诋毁一个你并不了解的项目,更加让人讨厌。
我本人浏览这个在中国商业移民领域有重要影响的论坛已经不少时间,大部分的中介从业人员是专业并且中立的,但你的所做做为,已经让我们的很多同仁所不齿。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

说实在的,我本人对守法公民的做法极端不赞同,仅仅是因为你要求做纽省项目的代理送私单而被拒绝就如此诋毁纽省项目,你的商业道德和你本人的签名真是两个极端。
啧啧
怎么诋毁了?
还送私单?
又来个讨厌的马甲!!!
说个细节?
怎么诋毁了?
还送私单?嫩知道偶是谁?偶会做私单!!!搞笑

说实话,我还真有点后悔趟这个浑水了,没事争什么争,惹得一身骚,不过偶还真讨厌这些个马甲!!!留个身份啊?留个证据阿?留个说法阿?那家公司?那家基金阿?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

作为为贵公司工作并领取高额薪水的员工,您本人要求送私单的行为已经严重影响了您在中介行业从业者中的形象,而在遭到拒绝后如此恶劣的诋毁一个你并不了解的项目,更加让人讨厌。
我本人浏览这个在中国商业移民领域有重要影响的论坛已经不少时间,大部分的中介从业人员是专业并且中立的,但你的所做做为,已经让我们的很多同仁所不齿。
臭马甲!
真讨厌!
也没人声援我下
让我跟这个马甲生气
嘎嘎

偶公司电话偶都写了
偶公司都知道偶是谁
嫩去偶公司反映反映????
偶还真谢谢了

偶还真生气了,偶就回复嫩的帖子,偶就是要大家看看嫩怎么收场,接着来啊

人傻钱多

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

臭马甲!
真讨厌!
也没人声援我下
让我跟这个马甲生气
嘎嘎

偶公司电话偶都写了
偶公司都知道偶是谁
嫩去偶公司反映反映????
偶还真谢谢了

偶还真生气了,偶就回复嫩的帖子,偶就是要大家看看嫩怎么收场,接着来啊
问个题外话: 您真的对NB省提名项目不了解吗?:wdb1:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

哎呦,NND,正在吃午饭,看到上边开药方的,全吐出来了。。。。声援一小下。。。说人诋毁先亮明自己身份吧,上边的大夫不会说自己是申请者吧:)

状态
不接受进一步回复。