家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

中年技术移民:到底为什么啊!?为什么要移民呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前我一直纠结在移民是被迫还是自愿中,现在修佛以后明白:没有被迫、也没有自愿,只是一种因缘。有因有缘世间集,有因有缘世间灭。因缘之奇妙用语言是难以描述的。我最近遇到一件事,令我进一步明白因缘!我有一诗人朋友,今年已经是70多岁的老人,他有一房东与他及他太太有30年的友谊,今年他的房东已经90多岁,从年初开始房东身体不适,准备把房子卖掉去养老院养老。但是就在她将房子卖掉以后不久,病情加重,在上个月竟然住进了医院。我朋友要去医院照顾她,于是我们的诗歌交流中断,感恩节前夕,我想请他吃饭,但有考虑到他现在要去医院照顾他的房东,于是只是试探性的发了一个邮件,他回复,同意一起吃饭,于是,我们在上周四见面,我请他吃了中国水饺,吃饭的过程,他说了他房东的情况,我明白:他的房东将离开人世,也许就在今明两天。我本不想占用他太多的时间,但是,我想证明因缘的奇妙,于是我与他谈了3个多小时的诗歌,然后,他离开了我,回到医院,然后他给我发了一封邮件:

Hi David,

I thought I would let you know that today our little old landlady passed away.

After our meeting at the Qui Brothers Dumpling Restaurant, I went over to the hospital and sat with her for a very long time, talking a little with her and feeding her some yogurt and little sips of water. Then she said was going to throw up, and she did - blood and mucus.

After that, she put her head back and went into a sleep. She would raise her head up at various times, but she would still have her eyes closed and what she said did not make sense, for the first time since I've known her. Then she went into a deeper sleep, and even deeper. I meditated right beside her. Then she seemed to not be breathing hardly at all and I called the nurse.

The nurse opened her eyes and looked into them to see if there was any sign of life, but no, there was no sign of life.

She was a dear friend to me and my wife for thirty years and we'll miss her, but her death was without prolonged suffering and without any pain, just some nausea. Though death is never said to be good in itself, it was a good death for all that.

Best wishes,

这是我朋友给我发的邮件,我读了它以后知道:因缘之奇妙,今生能见最后一面乃是前生的因缘!就像我今生能从中国移民到加拿大并与我现在的这个朋友结缘,也是前世的因缘所定。他是我在加拿大第一个自认识我,通过我谈佛法而开始信佛的加拿大人。他已经开始吃素,而且尝试每个月拿出一天来只靠喝水生存。他看上去非常健康,他每天都在写诗,他以前是教钢琴的,所以他的诗,很有音乐感。

我非常感谢今生因因缘来到加拿大,我移民的时候已经人过中年。在这里我结识了我的师父云峰法师,然后我又把我的朋友引领到佛道!

既来之,则安之,既安之,则处之。不再纠结,因为没有生死,没有成功与失败,有与无是合体,没有开始,没有结束,一切都是因缘轮回!