为了祖国不被绿化,请给各自区议员写信。附模板

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
议员地址
http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Hi, xxxx,

I am a citizen in your electoral district. I have serious concerns about the news of motion 103. Because it could potentially undermine our constitutional right to freedom of expression.

Although a few days ago, the Quebec Mosque killing event shows some residents publicly have opposition to the Muslim religion, I believe it was a very rare event extremely exaggerated by the media. Our country is still a peaceful and friendly country. But today, MP Iqra Khalid 's motion is really going to destroy Canadian society.

Canada is a free country. She allows all kinds of culture, all kinds of speech. Because The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects our Canadians' rights and freedoms by limiting the ability of governments to pass laws or take actions that discriminate or infringe on human rights. This is why so many immigrants and refugees choose to live here. I believe that this motion103 would undermine our freedom of speech. There is not any religion can be an excuse to erode human rights in Canada. If the motion is passed into a bill or law, it will be a discriminatory law, an unconstitutional law. I believe this motion cannot fix the Islamophobia, but will tear the society off. Beside of that, this will be the beginning of the collapse of the value of freedom in Canada.

As a Canadian citizen, it is my responsibility to maintain a peaceful and free environment for myself, my family and future generations. I believe many people have the same concerns as mine. Please express our concerns about this motion to the parliament.

Thank you,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
议员地址
http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Hi, xxxx,

I am a citizen in your electoral district. I have serious concerns about the news of motion 103. Because it could potentially undermine our constitutional right to freedom of expression.

Although a few days ago, the Quebec Mosque killing event shows some residents publicly have opposition to the Muslim religion, I believe it was a very rare event extremely exaggerated by the media. Our country is still a peaceful and friendly country. But today, MP Iqra Khalid 's motion is really going to destroy Canadian society.

Canada is a free country. She allows all kinds of culture, all kinds of speech. Because The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects our Canadians' rights and freedoms by limiting the ability of governments to pass laws or take actions that discriminate or infringe on human rights. This is why so many immigrants and refugees choose to live here. I believe that this motion103 would undermine our freedom of speech. There is not any religion can be an excuse to erode human rights in Canada. If the motion is passed into a bill or law, it will be a discriminatory law, an unconstitutional law. I believe this motion cannot fix the Islamophobia, but will tear the society off. Beside of that, this will be the beginning of the collapse of the value of freedom in Canada.

As a Canadian citizen, it is my responsibility to maintain a peaceful and free environment for myself, my family and future generations. I believe many people have the same concerns as mine. Please express our concerns about this motion to the parliament.

Thank you,
发给土豆更好,自由党议员都听老板-土豆

由版主最后编辑: 2017-02-13
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%