为什么男人都喜欢中年妇女?道理很简单

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Firstly, I'm a handsome guy. Why her posts and thought always make me feel four big words - '非常开明'?
Almost all her posts talk about the irregular relationship between mid-ages and someone outside their marriage, which is weird. In real life, most mid-ages just have time and energy for their own family and work, so it's hard to understand the point to keep on posting such content. What kind of person her audience can be? Is she truly trying to help to improve people's personal life (in most cases for mid-ages, which is actually marriage)?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
各位的英文不可为不好矣,道德标准不可为不高矣。不过似乎不需要时刻高标准严要求,尤其是对别人。比如看画展,难道你还要研究维纳斯的生活作风问题?谨以两个大写的中文字与大家共勉:关你什么事儿?
The same thing here. I say what I want, that's my right, in which part is your business? About language, I do like to use Chinese, good for all, the only thing is that I don't have it at work.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Almost all her posts talk about the irregular relationship between mid-ages and someone outside their marriage, which is weird. In real life, most mid-ages just have time and energy for their own family and work, so it's hard to understand the point to keep on posting such content. What kind of person her audience can be? Is she truly trying to help to improve people's personal life (in most cases for mid-ages, which is actually marriage)?
Regarding your comments, it's looks like you are right, however, you are living in Canada and you just known what you need in your own life, Never care about others, especially, these people think of all of people must be equality to live include female and male. there people must be exciting and own themselves life style.
Just a general question for you, Do you image of what requires of the mid-age with stressful life, and one of them are divorced or unlucky guys?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Regarding your comments, it's looks like you are right, however, you are living in Canada and you just known what you need in your own life, Never care about others, especially, these people think of all of people must be equality to live include female and male. there people must be exciting and own themselves life style.
Just a general question for you, Do you image of what requires of the mid-age with stressful life, and one of them are divorced or unlucky guys?
I apologize, I may not be able to understand your question correctly. If someone is just into such videos, I don't see any problem, no matter he/she is single or in a relationship. Get what you like, just make sure it's within the proper scope. For the lady herself, I understand it's the way she makes living, how can I doubt that? The thing I don't like is the content she makes, which I can't help feeling uncomfortable with.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I apologize, I may not be able to understand your question correctly. If someone is just into such videos, I don't see any problem, no matter he/she is single or in a relationship. Get what you like, just make sure it's within the proper scope. For the lady herself, I understand it's the way she makes living, how can I doubt that? The thing I don't like is the content she makes, which I can't help feeling uncomfortable with.
As you what you said, you just care about whether comfortable or not for yourself. life needs funny things, nobody like to talk with people who don't have any fun.