交通告票求助!警察居然定我肇事逃逸!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
律师不是包青天,不是正义的化身,看看主流媒体里,律师的形象就清楚了。他们看中的是你口袋里的钱。
找律师跟在家烧钱似的。有的律师更坏,不希望你庭下和解,鼓动你走到上庭最后一步,你赢不赢,特别对我们中国人,他才不care,他不在乎在我们心目中印象,只想挣到尽可能多的律师费。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
找律师跟在家烧钱似的。有的律师更坏,不希望你庭下和解,鼓动你走到上庭最后一步,你赢不赢,特别对我们中国人,他才不care,他不在乎在我们心目中印象,只想挣到尽可能多的律师费。

是啊,我看楼主很有信心,好像找到律师就能立马洗清罪名,沉冤昭雪了呢。

哪儿有那么简单,他们会一步一步地吃得你骨头都不剩。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看来楼主年龄不大,不用慌,这里大家顺着你的意思说,也代替不了你自己面对。一定要自己学着承担,没什么大不了的,最坏会是怎样?

邻居说不是你,可能是他们不好意思。

Hit and Run不一定是刑事案件。

Leaving the Scene of an Accident/Hit and Run

When any kind of motor vehicle accident occurs, state traffic laws require the drivers involved to follow certain procedures immediately after the incident. In most states, the specific procedure that must be followed depends on whether the accident:
  • Caused damage to property only (i.e. hitting a parked vehicle); or
  • Caused injuries to others (i.e. another driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian); or
  • Resulted in a person's death (i.e. another driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian).

Typically, state traffic laws require that any driver involved in an accident stop his or her vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so, and exchange identification and contact information with any other driver involved in the incident.

If a driver collides with an unattended vehicle or other stationary property, most states mandate that he or she make a reasonable effort to identify the property owner and alert them as to what happened by, for example:

• Taking down the vehicle's license number if a parked car is damaged, or
  • Leaving a written notice at the scene (with the driver's identifying information) if other property is damaged.
After an accident involving injuries, drivers usually have a legal duty to take reasonable steps to help any injured person -- including calling for assistance from emergency medical services -- and to report the accident to local law enforcement.

Any driver who fails to fulfill their duties after being involved in an accident can receive a traffic ticket, at a minimum. In some cases, especially when an accident causes injury or death, a driver who leaves the scene of an accident can be subject to serious criminal charges such as "felony hit and run."

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
说实在的我看不出律师为什么会接这个案子。没什么索赔金额,而且自己这边证据明显不足。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我收到的是ticket,按照highway act开的票,不属于刑事犯罪,问过几个专业人士,就是赔钱认罪的判罚
看来楼主年龄不大,不用慌,这里大家顺着你的意思说,也代替不了你自己面对。一定要自己学着承担,没什么大不了的,最坏会是怎样?

邻居说不是你,可能是他们不好意思。

Hit and Run不一定是刑事案件。

Leaving the Scene of an Accident/Hit and Run

When any kind of motor vehicle accident occurs, state traffic laws require the drivers involved to follow certain procedures immediately after the incident. In most states, the specific procedure that must be followed depends on whether the accident:
  • Caused damage to property only (i.e. hitting a parked vehicle); or
  • Caused injuries to others (i.e. another driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian); or
  • Resulted in a person's death (i.e. another driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian).

Typically, state traffic laws require that any driver involved in an accident stop his or her vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so, and exchange identification and contact information with any other driver involved in the incident.

If a driver collides with an unattended vehicle or other stationary property, most states mandate that he or she make a reasonable effort to identify the property owner and alert them as to what happened by, for example:

• Taking down the vehicle's license number if a parked car is damaged, or
  • Leaving a written notice at the scene (with the driver's identifying information) if other property is damaged.
After an accident involving injuries, drivers usually have a legal duty to take reasonable steps to help any injured person -- including calling for assistance from emergency medical services -- and to report the accident to local law enforcement.

Any driver who fails to fulfill their duties after being involved in an accident can receive a traffic ticket, at a minimum. In some cases, especially when an accident causes injury or death, a driver who leaves the scene of an accident can be subject to serious criminal charges such as "felony hit and run."