今晚在看家庭照片,突然眼眶湿了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一页一页翻着,孩子们个子在放大,爸妈的个子在缩小,我和兄弟姐妹的青春在消逝。回望那5年,那10年,不懂自己在忙什么,在愁什么,在纠结什么,岁月就在这些琐事中流逝,流逝,再流逝。看着日历,盼这下一周,下一月,下一年,来个更好的工作,来个更大的房子,来个更好的车子。不知不觉时间就在一个一个的贪欲中消失了。:wdb14:

一庐春秋

居小庐看春去秋来
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 今晚在看家庭照片,突然眼眶湿了

我们总觉得离终点还很远,似乎那与我们完全没有关系。如果生命只剩下几年,几个月,几天,应该会有不一样的心情和感受。

的确如楼主所言,我们的生命就是在很多的贪婪中消耗流逝,而我们贪心希望得到的一切,在临近终点时再回头看,不过都是些浮云而已。到那时,恐怕我们自己都会鄙视自己。也许,我们会问自己:怎么这么快我就走完了这一生,看看我这辈子都做了些什么

得,未必好。失,未必不好。

真正有意义的,是亲情,健康,快乐。

想开了,便能放下很多东西,也就不会活得那么辛苦艰难。有些艰难和痛苦,是自找的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我们总觉得离终点还很远,似乎那与我们完全没有关系。如果生命只剩下几年,几个月,几天,应该会有不一样的心情和感受。

的确如楼主所言,我们的生命就是在很多的贪婪中消耗流逝,而我们贪心希望得到的一切,在临近终点时再回头看,不过都是些浮云而已。到那时,恐怕我们自己都会鄙视自己。
记得谁写的,医生说临终病人,那些体验爱比较多的人走的最安详。
这是不是我们来世间的使命。

一庐春秋

居小庐看春去秋来
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

唉秋姐之境界在下仰视之

这个一看就不是心里话 :D

记得谁写的,医生说临终病人,那些体验爱比较多的人走的最安详。
这是不是我们来世间的使命。

:wdb11::wdb10:也许是呢

majorshenzhen

早起的虫子被鸟吃
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

邻家妹子

三岁开情愫
五岁执尔手
相看两相厌
高小分东西
外校有帅哥
春情埋心底
一晃奔高考
间隙战情敌
女大十八变
大学苦学习
同窗兼暧昧
劳燕南北离
而今与谁眠
血泪点点滴
可恨当家人
厮混挎小蜜
一怒诉讼纸
自由非我期
世间本无爱
我自多珍惜

最后编辑: 2013-04-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

[FONT=微软雅黑]"The Station" by Robert J. Hastings[/FONT]

Tucked away in our subconscious is an idyllic vision. We see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. We are traveling by train. Out the windows we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving at a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.

But uppermost in our minds is the final destination. Bands will be playing and flags waving. Once we get there our dreams will come true, and the pieces of our lives will fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. How restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes for loitering - waiting, waiting, waiting for the station.

"When we reach the station, that will be it!" we cry.
"when I'm 18"
"when I buy a new 450sl Mercedes-Benz!"
"when I put the last kid through college"
"when I have paid off the mortgage!"
"when I get a promotion."
"when I reach the age of retirement,I shall live happily ever after!"

Sooner or later we realize there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and and for all. The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly outdistances us. "Relish the moment" is a good motto, especially when coupled with Psalm 118:24: "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." It isn't the burdens of today that drive men mad. It is the regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who rob us of today.

So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead climb more mountains, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less. Life must be lived as we go along. The station will come soon enough.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

木老师,流逝的不只是岁月,我家有些长辈只有照片可见了,我们也早晚都会变成照片的。。。这就是生活,喜,怒,哀,乐,都是生活的一部分。