家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

俺写信询问了一下VO关于雅思的问题,他这样回答。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Dear Sir/Madam,

1. Your language test result must not be older than one year upon submission, i.e. if you submit your application in October, your test result obtained in June is valid as it is only 4 months old. For details, please refer to item #7 of Appendix A of the Visa Office Specific Instructions for skilled workers: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/asia/hongkong/immigration/swFed-en.asp.
2. When doing your self-assessment, you should give yourself the scores you are entitled at the time of your application, i.e. if your application arrives at the Consulate in September, you should score yourself according to your work experience earned up to September.
Thank you.

Immigration Section

Consulate General of Canada, Hong Kong

Web Site: http://www.hongkong.gc.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: July 12, 2006 5:16 PM
To: HKONG (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Will my IELTS test report expire under the new procedure

Dear Visa Officer,

I am very sorry for bothering you but I have two questions that I don't understand.

1. I just took the IELTS test in June and the result was pretty satisfactory. But I won't submit my application until Oct. So my application will be processed using the simplified application process. Thus, I only need to submit the IMM 0008SW form and prepare the fees first. Then I will get the File Number. And I only need to submit the IELTS test report when I am asked to do so. However, the test report cannot be more than one year old. So I am wondering how the test report age will be calulated. Will it be from the day I got the report to the day when I submit the test report upon your request or to the day I get the File Number?

2. I want to wait will until Oct to submit my application because I will have worked for three years by then. So here is my second question: How is the work time calculated? From the day I started working to the day the application is submited or to the day I get the Fine Number? If I submit my application in September and get the File Number in October, will my working time be calculated as two years or three years?

I am sorry again for being a bug and look forward to your reply.

Best Regards

最后编辑: 2006-07-14
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回信的速度还是蛮快的嘛。

如果按VO的信说,那是不是就是说按你交申请之时往前推一年的雅思成绩,而不是到VO要雅思成绩的时候。这样看来,我们就没有必要担心以后一定要考两次雅思的问题了嘛。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这样看来是不用担心了。。但是他在信中没有提关于新程序的问题哎。还有一点,自己要在递交的时候计算分数,俺已经打算现在递了,只有63分。。可是在过两个月就到65分了。。但是怕新的程序处理时间慢。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我想他们大概没有认为这是新政,只是一个流程的改变了。

我们太关注这里面的每一点了,而他们可能并不是太在乎这个改变有什么影响。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
好象有很多语法错误在你的信里
小心给VO留下坏印象啊
哈哈

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
对我来说比较有利哦
我可以先交表,后考雅思啊
大家心态保持好,其实不论政策如何改,我们都是弱势
等吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
老外根本不关心语法的,就好象我们谁在听别人说话,还会说,你这一句的语法错了?交流才是硬道理。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
LZ按VO的回信来看,就是从你寄简化申请开始,你的雅思成绩和工作经验都是到九月为止,在等待的这段时间里的工作经验是无效的。。。
555我的工作经验也是不够,本来想9月先申请排队,后面轮到我时,工作经验也够了。。。现在看来不行了。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
helen123 说:
LZ按VO的回信来看,就是从你寄简化申请开始,你的雅思成绩和工作经验都是到九月为止,在等待的这段时间里的工作经验是无效的。。。
555我的工作经验也是不够,本来想9月先申请排队,后面轮到我时,工作经验也够了。。。现在看来不行了。。。

你要看到那是自评分哦,到时候VO给你评分的时候是不是就累加时间,这个就不得而知了。也不好去问嘛。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
shujili 说:
对我来说比较有利哦
我可以先交表,后考雅思啊
大家心态保持好,其实不论政策如何改,我们都是弱势
等吧

好像也不行?到你递交时候1年有效?upon your submission?还是要提前考了才能交?:wdb16:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
偏偏 说:
if your application arrives at the Consulate in September, you should score yourself according to your work experience earned up to September.

好像没有说You will be scored by us.. 但是自评的时候一定要按照当时严格的时间来算。我是这样认为的,你看我有没有道理?。。不好意思。。