没有办法忘记主审为了雅思考试,参加补习,彻夜攻读,奔波外地去参加考试;
没有办法忘记请假,动车异地,陪上笑脸,就是为了一份成绩单
没有办法忘记为了一应证明,公证,动用亲戚朋友,受尽政府部门刁难。
没有办法忘记为了工作证明,冒险联系公司的领导和人事,以及因此可能带来的影响。
没有办法忘记为了省钱和申请质量,彻夜辛劳翻译劳动证明和其他材料,DIY准备所需文件
更没有办法忘记因为这虚假的进展,丧失的其他机会:澳新的移民,C50,投资移民。。。

这一点,跟其他任何一类人不同,因为我们所做的这一切,都是应CIC的要求。。。

现在,在我们耐心地等了2年之后,结果是什么?被切掉!这个结果,我不能接受!

昨天,感谢Leewaye的帮助,拿到了Lorne Waldman的联系方式。我已经跟他联络开始关于S2同学Class Action的讨论。有兴趣参加的,跟帖报名!让我们用法律来捍卫我们的尊严。我要为这逝去的2年时间内所有的焦灼,等待,盼望讨一个说法!

抗争到底!

9月6日:
9月18日未打分同学生死存亡的一战,S2未打分可以继续参加。非诚勿扰!

参加提供如下信息:

FN: File Number
English Name: It's actually the name for Principal Applicant, in Pinyin
Mobile: Mobile #
Request: date when initial request was submitted(simplified form)
FN Date: date when the File Number is assigned.
S2: date for stage 2, when the CIC informed applicants to submit full package
Doc Submitted: date when the full package is submitted
Doc Received: date when visa offices received the documents
12: date when visa offices acknowledges the receipt of documents(previously available in Beijing office, this status code is no longer available in new tracking tool)
Attend?: whether applicant finally decides to join the litigation or not
VO: visa office to which the application was submitted
E-mail:
Remark: additional information
非诚勿扰~

最后编辑: 2012-09-06
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 全体91已经补料的同学,联合起来,起诉CIC!

All Pre-C50 applicants who have submitted the full package, let's sue CIC

Please excuse me for the scope defined, for the pain we suffered, the effort we spent are not comparable with any other categories.

The immigration application was primarily just another option for me, however the request from CIC to submit the whole package on Dec. 2009 changed everything.

Can't forget the time and effort spent by PA to attend classes, endless nights on English after work, travel to other city to have the test;
Can't forget the leaves taken, the travels by trains and buses just to get the score slip;
Can't forget the humiliations experienced, by ourselves, friends and relatives when tried to get the document or stamps from the government officers;
Can't forget the risk to engage management team and HR staff for work certificates;
Can't forget the days and nights on preparation and translation of all documents;
More importantly, can't forget the opportunities we missed due to this fake expectation - immigration opportunity to ANZ, the C50 or even investor category

The above are the direct consequence of the CIC. All what we have done are per the request from CIC or the fake expectation based on that.

Now, after 2 years' of waiting in patience, what have we got! Removed and refund! NO! This is a result unacceptable for me!

Thanks to the support from Leewaye, I got the contact information of Mr. Lorne Waldman. I had an initial contact with him right away on the possibility of class action and response from Mr. Waldman was prompt. If you want to join the litigation, please reply directly to this post. Let's fight for ourselves! Let's fight for all the waiting, frustration, suffering in the past 2 years!

Fight until we succeed!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

是的,已经S2的同学,不管是HK的还是BJ的.
只要你们没有打分,你就在被切掉的范围,
你的一切努力都将化为泡影.

这次不是为了别人,是为了自己,不抗争,就没有第二次机会了.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

支持!要学会斗争!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

昨天给Mr Waldman的邮件
This is XXX. I'm writing to you 。。。. Since you practice exclusively in the area of immigration law, you probably heard about the possible changes to the Canadian Immigration Policy and unfair treatment to the pre-C50 applicant. Just today, there is another news detailing this -

"Shortly after the Economic Action Plan 2012 was announced, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney spoke to media on the several immigration policy changes that come into act in the next several weeks, including elimination of 300,000 immigration applications.
“All the applications in the skilled worker category that we received prior to February 28, 2007 will be returned. That will reduce the backlog from 420,000 to 160,000,” he said, adding the application fees will be refunded in the following months.
In response to a question from the Canadian Immigrant, Kenney said some 20,000 applications received during the period between 2001-2008 have been partially processed and depending on how far along the process the application is, it may be assessed or returned.
While he blamed the previous Liberal government for creating the backlog and being unfair to skilled category applicants as well as Canada, he avoided responding to the question on his gov! ernment being unfair to those applicants who had waited as long as 11 years in queue.
According to Minister Kenney, the new system is created “to making our immigration system truly fast and flexible in a way that will sustain Canada’s economic growth” and “make Canadian economy better and wealthier.”
Other important changes to immigration system featured in the Economic Action Plan 2012 are:* Realign the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to better meet labour market demands.
* Support further improvements to foreign credential recognition and identify the next set of target occupations beyond 2012.
* Move to an increasingly fast and flexible immigration system where priority focus is on meeting Canada’s labour market needs.
* Return applications and fees to certain federal skilled worker applicants who have been waiting for processing to be completed."

I understand you led a class-action that forced the government to back down from using a regulatory change to eliminate the backlog and would like to seek for your support to us as well.

If you are interested in this, please kindly let us know by replying this e-mail or call me

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Mr Waldman当天的回复
How many applicants are you talking about in China. Would they be willing to retain counsel in a class action?? Please let me know. I am going to sit down today and do some research into this issue so that we can be ready to take action as soon as the rules are introduced. Best Regards Lorne Waldman

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我今天回复:
Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Yes, we are willing to retain counsel in a class action. At this stage, I'm not clear about how many applicants will finally join this litigation and I'm getting confirmation from them. However, below data might give you some idea -

1) Total Pre-C50 backlog in Beijing: 2829 (by Q3, 2011, from CIC quarterly data release published on Jan. 2012).

However, we don't want to wait until the new rules introduced - that'll be too late for us. Our expectation is -

1) We are the ones who submitted the full package of documents 2 years ago upon request from CIC, our applications need to be processed as priority.
2) We need a clear time table on when our cases will continue to be processed till the closure.

Probably you can also advise here based on your past experience.

I will keep you updated on the number of applicants joining the litigation ASAP.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

根据最新进展的补充信息

Shortly after my e-mail to you, I got the latest news from CIC website(together with further explanation in the Q&A section) -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-30a.asp

Currently for all the applicants with submission of documents to Beijing, we are split into 2 categories -

1) Cases reviewed and passed the selection criteria, the applicants are waiting for their medical examination forms, 1836 out of 2829 persons
2) Cases not reviewed yet, waiting to be assessed, 993 applicants(persons).

Unfortunately I'm falling under category 2(regardless that fact that I submitted my package 2 years ago, they just didn't assess it). The team here are interpreting how this news will impact Beijing applicants. .

I'm providing you as much information/background as I can so that we are aligned and you can have a right grasp of the latest situation.

It's also highly appreciated if you could provide your evaluation of the situation based on your experience(if possible).

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

回帖的同学,能不能明确下是否参与我们的class action?如果是的话,请提供S2时间和现在状态(打分,贝雕,未打分,不知道)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

支持!参加!出钱出力都行。今年3月17日收到CAIPS,只计算年龄10分,应该没打分,注明2010年6月2日所有文件扫描并归档,放2年连个分都不给…

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请原谅我划定的范围,因为补料的同学所遭受的一切比其他任何一个类别都多。

本来移民对我来说只是可能的选项,但是,2009年12月的补料通知改变了一切。。。

没有办法忘记主审为了雅思考试,参加补习,彻夜攻读,奔波外地去参加考试;
没有办法忘记请假,动车异地,陪上笑脸,就是为了一份成绩单
没有办法忘记为了一应证明,公证,动用亲戚朋友,受尽政府部门刁难。
没有办法忘记为了工作证明,冒险联系公司的领导和人事,以及因此可能带来的影响。
没有办法忘记为了省钱和申请质量,彻夜辛劳翻译劳动证明和其他材料,DIY准备所需文件
更没有办法忘记因为这虚假的进展,丧失的其他机会:澳新的移民,C50,投资移民。。。

这一点,跟其他任何一类人不同,因为我们所做的这一切,都是应CIC的要求。。。

现在,在我们耐心地等了2年之后,结果是什么?被切掉!这个结果,我不能接受!

昨天,感谢Leewaye的帮助,拿到了Lorne Waldman的联系方式。我已经跟他联络开始关于S2同学Class Action的讨论。有兴趣参加的,跟帖报名!让我们用法律来捍卫我们的尊严。我要为这逝去的2年时间内所有的焦灼,等待,盼望讨一个说法!

抗争到底!

看到楼主的文字,我眼眶红了。
我是副申,老公主申,这些文字又勾起我多年前的记忆啊!
我们也是DIY,全部亲力亲为!
老公,白天上班,深夜学习外语考雅思。
无犯罪记录证明,本来是一届良民,却被人问来问去,受到刁难,几经周折,托人才办妥!
等等,太多太多!
哎!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

注意:
有一种说法说过了Selection Decision的继续处理。没有最后的说法,但是很多人认为这个是表示打过分。所以请打过分的同学慎重考虑是否参与。

我本人一直深信只要S2了,待遇会等同。我也在跟律师咨询,个人看法:
1)CIC 明确表示S2的继续处理 取消起诉
2)CIC 明确表示S2中打过分的继续,没打分的撤案 没打过分的起诉
3)CIC 明确表示只要没ME的都撤案 继续起诉