关于找工作的问题--国内学历,学位是否在加拿大得到认可呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我还没登陆加拿大,最近和加拿大的这边的职业Mentor联系上了,让她帮看简历.
她回信如下:

Hi ###

How are you?

I have reviewed your cover letter and resume. I have made some minor changes to both, mostly in punctuation, tenses, and applying a consistent font which is important for the look. I have not changed any content. Attached are my "versions".

One question I have about your CV: Are your credentials internationally recognized? If so, it would be important to say that in your resume. If not, I am wondering if you can get an international equivalent.

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but when you apply for a job here, you do not just send off a standard resume and cover letter. Rather, you tailor or customize your letter and resume to the actual job you are applying for. Your objective is to demonstrate that you have the actual experience in what they are looking for, and you leave out a lot of the stuff that is not relevant. It means that applying for a job can take about an hour, but the investment of time is worth it in the end.

So I think that your CV and letter are a good model or starting point. But I just wanted you to know that you will have to customize them constantly!

我不明白的地方是,这个国际认可的证书,是指学历,学位? 还是指职业国际证书?
难道中国的学位不认可吗?

游客

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
回复: 关于找工作的问题--国内学历,学位是否在加拿大得到认可呢?

每个行业要求不一样,有的行业需要你的学历认证

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

加拿大法律上认可中国的学位,但是实际中,很多公司更倾向有本地学位的或者工作经验的。想想也是,你从来没在加拿大生活过,别人怎么相信你的交流能力和工作方法?

所以第一份工作难找。 而且,有些专业职位需要本地的认证,尤其是金融方面的, 什么CFA, CGA等等。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

应该是指所有的,包括学位,职业证书等。
不同的行业或不同的公司或用人单位有不同的要求,有些要求认证,有些就不要求。个人感觉多数不需要认证。

D

DOLLARMA

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

中国学历是官方认可的,但招聘公司不信任,如果硬要追究他们为什么不录用,他们很容易找出别的理由,而不是学历,公司更愿意相信本地学历(因为知根知底)或者国际通用的证书(因为权威)之类的,中国的大学他们都没听说过,到底学了些什么他们都不知道,起码没有英文专业课程吧,Mentor意思是让你找出一些能够让本地公司理解的学历或证书,这样有助于你找工作,如果有更好。招聘公司收到的简历很多的,除非你认识内部人员,否则他们不可能花时间去调查他们不熟悉的学历或经验。