4 我和老婆打算要孩子了。说说我们高中就谈恋爱的光荣历史。
5 附上我的结婚证,我们的结婚合影等温馨照片,往年的生活照等。 继续使用: 学校准假和给予资助的介绍信和其他表格。

Roy HE

您的私人移民专家
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 商务签被拒签,准备2签,请大家给点建议

稳固的基础包括你有较殷实的资产在国内,存款,房产等;和国内的联系包括亲人,妻子,就业机会等. 现在移民局在这两个方面都提出了问题,那要看你是否提供了足够的资产做担保,你是否充分说明的去参加会议目的的真实性以及你回国继续你的学业和生活的必要性! 只是写一个COVER没有太大的用处!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

兄弟没有那方面的啊。呵呵,只是在读博士而已。
这是我的申诉信请指教
August 18, 2008

Dear officer:
I apply visa to present my research paper at the Industry Applications Society IEEE-IAS 2008 Annual Meeting in Edmonton. I was chosen and funded to attend this international academic event by our university. Publishing English papers is required to get a doctoral degree in our university. It is also my great fortune to begin my research career.

My first application has unfortunately been rejected. You said “I were not satisfied you are sufficiently well-established and/or have no sufficient ties to your country of residence will motivate my departure from Canada at the end of my authorized period.” However, some important facts were unnoticed.

Hereby I provide evidences that prove my definite departure from your country after the conference. It is impossible for me to be an illegal laborer in Canada, sacrificing my happy family, my dear wife, and my coming child, ruining my personal credit, my certain doctoral degree, and my bright future.

My family is an extremely sufficient tie to China to motivate my departure from Canada. Some photos are attached to show my wonderful family. My principal reason for my coming back is my adorable wife, whom I loved deeply. Our love story can impress anyone who heard about it. She was my classmate in our high school. We have loved each other for 13 years, since we came to know each other in the romantic summer of 1995. We were married on October, 30th 2006, and we will celebrate our 2nd marriage anniversary soon after my return from Canada. Furthermore, I must come back because we plan to give birth to a new baby next year. I have dreamed so many times that we have a baby to raise, to play with, and to spoil. You must know how exciting it is to become a new father. Nothing is worth more than my happy family!

As a PhD candidate, I am perfectly well-established. I will get my doctoral degree in March, 2009. The paper, which will be presented in IEEE-IAS 2008, is part of my doctoral dissertation. Surely I can find a decent job in one university or corporation in China next year, with my doctoral degree and industry-relevant experiences. My current job in DHTXH is a temporary position for extra incomings and experiences. My condition is better than many PhD candidates. The coming winter is the best season for every graduate seeking job in China. In fact, all my families are proud of my achievements.

As for my previous immigration application, it will not affect my plan recently. Since I have used this legal approach, it is no reason to destroy it by myself. I will wait and enjoy my peaceful life in China.
Thank you.

Best wishes,
Sincerely yours,
***LI
Attached:

1. All required materials
2. Our family photos
3. Our marriage certificates
4. My paper that will be presented
5. My resume
照片,一个我结婚当天的合影,粘贴个纸条做标题:My wife is more beautiful than Canada. 再一个全家合影,We are family, 再一个生活照,我妻子和我的小外甥My wife and my youngest nephew.

最后编辑: 2008-08-19
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你不应该这么急,你应该去信调一下拒签的真正原因,然后在根据原因补充说明再递申请,缺点就是时间长要一个月左右.优点可以保证二签成功率......

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你不应该这么急,你应该去信调一下拒签的真正原因,然后在根据原因补充说明再递申请,缺点就是时间长要一个月左右.优点可以保证二签成功率......
谢谢啊。
实在不行就不去了。
等咱真正well-establisded之后再说。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主光强调和爱人是同班同学要生育宝宝如何的恩爱是不够的,你要重点说明参加那个会议对你的工作和以后从业有多大的帮助,以及你要说明你的重点现在为止是在国内发展,移民只是你以后的一个方向性选择(为了你的事业和家庭包括你的宝宝)。要说明你不回来对你不利的理由,有个对比是不是好点呢?个人观点仅供参考。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

昨晚我拿自己的信给外教看。引得她大笑,说非常Chinese
她说我的爱情故事谁都可以这样说。
这句跟前面根本没有关系:In fact, all my families are proud of me because of my achievements.
这个也没有道理:I will wait and enjoy my peaceful life in China.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

gx
恭喜