惨痛教训!购房遇到麻烦租客。谁有经验处理这类事?帮帮我,谢谢!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
TIME TO KNOW THE TRUTH. The lease terms are for a "livable unit". everyone knows this. we complained many times that the stove in the kitchen didnt work. they never fixed it, we could not cook our own food to eat so we had to spend so much money on ordering food from delivery. There is a room somewhere above our room that caused MOLD to grow into black mold (that can kill or cause lung infections) AGAIN the stupid new landlord did nothing and pretended she didnt understand what we were saying. THEN she would make her Children run around upstairs with their shoes on and PLAY BASKETBALL to cause so much noise that I called the police! The noise was so loud that the police on the phone could not even hear what i was saying! Then when the cops came they told her that she had to fix the stove in the kitchen (so we can eat) and replace the carpets (so we can live) and that was the landlords responsibility according to the lease. THEN THIS BITCH DECIDES TO ILLEGALLY ENTER OUR BASEMENT AND POUR WATER ALL OVER ME (I was 20 years old then!) I screamed at her to stop and called the police. I actually had to fight her off and push her out of our door and hold it closed while she pushed back and banged on the door trying to fight me (i was 20 years old then!)
YES we left without notice! YES we had the right to ask for a new stove and carpets! NO you are not allowed to "drive away tenants" by using loud noises and harassment! YES we left all the lights on just so YOU CAN PAY FOR IT! You are CHEAP AND STUPID! YES we left you dog shit so that you know you ARE SHIT! DONT COME IN FROM CHINA AND BUY A HOUSE SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DONT KNOW THE RULES!!! IDIOTS! RUDE! STUPID! I am reporting you for defamation of character and use of our names to harass and bully (as usual) online.