二手买卖 想提高英语会话和写作能力以及准备入籍考试吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

想提高英语会话和写作能力以及准备入籍考试吗?

一个好的英语家教可以帮助你,Anthony Urrello 毕业于UBC,加拿大本地人,从事一对一英语教学已经有15年, 所教过的学生主要来自于中国,韩国,日本,和南美洲一些国家,熟悉来自不同国家的学生的语言习惯和问题。有着深厚的英语语言基础和文学基础,有丰富的针对不同水平,不同要求的学生的教学经验。

学习氛围轻松愉快,不同学生可以自己选择学习方式。

・ 课程包括初到中高级英语口语对话,可以选择话题对话,也可以即兴聊天,家教会随时发现发音错误和语法错误,纠错,改正,并作笔记。课程最后会做录音,用电子邮件发语音录音到学生信箱。
・ 语法
・ 词汇
・ 写作
・ 纠正发音教学
・ 修改学位论文,简历
・ 辅导商业英语,及准备托福,LPI考试

近些年来,Anthony 帮助很多中国学生准备了入籍面试会话考试,在这方面积累了很多经验,所以有这方面需要的也可以联系他。

联系方式:

Phone: (604) 782-8334
E-mail: anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca

第一人收费:会话20加元/小时
商业英语 25/加元/小时
写作,语法,和考试预备课 25/加元/小时
每增加一人同时授课,每小时增加 5加元

Anthony Urrello
Downtown Vancouver English Tutor - 15 Years Experience
Friendly, relaxed, and supportive
Conversation, Pronunciation, Writing, and Grammar

Tutor Availability: currently accepting new students

Work Areas
I usually meet my students at the downtown Vancouver Public Library

Lesson Types and Pricing
$20/hour for conversation, $25/hr for business English, $25/hr for writing, grammar, and test preparation

Description:
Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am an experienced ESL tutor currently offering private classes in the Vancouver area.

I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, pronunciation, and vocabulary); business English and test preparation (TOEFL and LPI); and writing and grammar (essays, emails, and resumes). I also teach the following advanced English topics: literature comprehension (short stories, poetry, drama, and novels) and university writing (writing skills, essay ideas and outlines).

I am a native English speaker with a bachelor's degree from the University of British Columbia. I have been a full-time tutor in the Vancouver area for 15years. My current hourly rates are $20 for conversation; $25 for business English; and $25 for writing, grammar and test preparation. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student. Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or call (604) 782-8334to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.:wdb6: