否则只会误解,尤其在论坛,都是扫帖,谁也没耐心,挨砖头也没啥委屈的。。。
呵呵, 反正我不委屈。 委屈个啥?
无聊的时候, 我喜欢找一些脑残来打发时间。 我一贯的做法。 呵呵

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这主题。。。。实在没有什么好沾沾自喜的:coffee::coffee:

浏览附件416057

A friend sent this to me and I thought it too funny / horrible / ridiculous not to share with all of you. During WWII, a particularly racist day and age, there existed a “Pocket Guide To China” which were given to American soldiers stationed in China at the time. Because Japan was in China, there was a section in there called “How To Spot A Jap.” I would like to show it to you now.

It starts with a nice little intro page (lots of wasted black ink!). Then there’s some Mandarin in there to help you out. “nee EE YAH!oo SHEHM-muh? waw UH yoh OH S YAHNG YEHN!”

It starts with a couple of Asians getting picked up by a patrol. They look similar… or do they? Let’s check out their faces.

C’mon. Buck teeth? Also, maybe they “shuffle” because they’ve learned how to walk properly.

Okay, I could maybe see the geta thing, at least back then… The S-hissing thing is also kind of true, though not to the extent this makes it out to be. Still, something interesting I never thought about, I suppose.

I would say most prisoners shouldn’t be trusted. Also, is this the origin of the fanny pack? Do all Japanese tourists have a “Guardian of Honor” on them? I better watch out for those camera toting, high-socks fanny pack wearing Japanese seniors. Also, what are “comic strip gadgets?” Go-go-gadget pistol!

A nice little s-s-sss-sumary, and a reminder that the Japanese have tricked the Chinese even (omg). Be careful out there, soldier!

This comic was drawn up by Milton Caniff who is known for doing “Terry and the Pirates.” While it’s not particularly the type of thing you’d want associated to your name nowadays, these were definitely different times.
通篇都说的什么?
有图片,有大段文字,有脚,看着像是讨论人类进化?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
街上被西人骚扰过,献媚地问‘你们是日本人吧这么好看’,咱自豪地答曰‘中国人’,人家立即甩脸扭头就走,好像咱中国人比小日本鬼子低人一等?还是肤色比小日本深?土气?
一些加拿大白人蛮崇拜日本的,说什么去日本就好像去未来。毕竟日本比加拿大先进多了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
愿做一个优秀的中国人,因为我的良好行为,能适当改变西人对我们华人的看法,也为我们的族群做点小小贡献.宁愿在中国人群里挨骂,也不混到别人族群里享福.

一类人, 当你犯错误时, 就说你是这类人败类; 呵呵,你又感觉如何呢?
一个人, 当一类人有问题时,就说什么劣等民族, 呵呵, 你又感觉如何呢?

个人英雄主义有什么错误呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

个人英雄主义有什么错误呢?
实际上做好你自己,比什么都重要.我不同意你,但我尊重你.毕竟你再往好处做.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
实际上做好你自己,比什么都重要.我不同意你,但我尊重你.毕竟你再往好处做.
呵呵,

在这个造神倒神一刹那的时代, 还是悠着点吧。

这次你干得不错, 那么你应该说你是中国人, 等下次你干得一塌糊涂的时候, 你应该怎么说呢?兄弟, 过来坚持自己的观点吧, 英雄别论出处, 别人问到时, 最好笑而不答。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
怪不得白黑红哥都对我那么nice, 原来他们都认为我是韩国人,现在总算明白了,这些可爱的异族哥儿们,都给了我对韩国人的尊重。
因為全世界都是韓國的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

个人英雄主义有什么错误呢?
个人英雄主义没啥错, 但是明明是条狗样的却拿着英雄主义自欺,可就错到底了。