我胡汉三又灰溜溜地回来了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
期待立场的 早晚完蛋 因为立场经常跟利益有关
信任价值原则的 永恒

Just like Blonde Trump and Xi are finding all things to hurt each other, each one wants the other to beg him in order for him to stop this trade war first, but they will finally shake hands happily. I believe this is going to happen soon, but again, I could be the fool.

最后编辑: 2019-01-18
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Just like Blonde Trump and Xi are finding all things to hurt each other, each one wants the other to beg him in order for him to stop this trade war first, but they will finally shake hands happily. I believe this is going to happen soon, but again, I could be the fool.
No, you're not fool, but you want to be fooled.

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

刚才看到消息说,中国画了一个大饼,许诺在6年多购买1万亿的美国商品,
其实算一下就清楚了,现在每年逆差3750亿,六年本身就是2.2万个亿,而美国每年能出口到中国的也没多少,

对中国来说,贸易逆差的问题好答应,
双方的焦点的是美方要求结构性改革,不允许政府补贴等等,这些中国做不到,
川普倒是很容易满足喜欢宣布胜利,背后的那些鹰派不让。。。

最后编辑: 2019-01-18
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
川普有个漂亮的头衔blonde
习大大呢?Black Hair Winnie the Poon?