那就让大嫂拿把鸡毛帚站在你后边看着,一犯困就敲你一下。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
站着看

还记得新概念英语第二册第六课吗?
1-15010PI411O1.jpg

Lesson 6 Percy Buttons 珀西.巴顿斯

I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

New words and expressions 生词和短语
beggar n. 乞丐
food n. 食物
pocket n. 衣服口袋
call v. 拜访,光顾

Notes on the text 课文注释
1 He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. 他问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒。 ask sb. for sth 向某人索要某物。
2 in return for this,作为报答,句中this 指上文的a meal and a glass of beer。
3 stand on one's head,倒立。
4 He call at every house in the street. 他光顾街上的每一幢房子。

参考译文
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子。昨天一个乞丐来敲我的门,问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒。作为回报,那乞丐头顶地倒立起来,嘴里还唱着歌。我给了他一顿饭。他把食物吃完,又喝了酒。然后把一块乳酪装进衣袋里走了。后来,一位邻居告诉了我他的情况。大家都熟悉他,他叫珀西.巴顿斯。他每月对这条街上的每户人家光顾一次,总是请求给他一顿饭和一杯啤酒。

最后编辑: 2018-01-24
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
还记得新概念英语第二册第六课吗?
浏览附件486591

Lesson 6 Percy Buttons 珀西.巴顿斯

I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

New words and expressions 生词和短语
beggar n. 乞丐
food n. 食物
pocket n. 衣服口袋
call v. 拜访,光顾

Notes on the text 课文注释
1 He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. 他问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒。 ask sb. for sth 向某人索要某物。
2 in return for this,作为报答,句中this 指上文的a meal and a glass of beer。
3 stand on one's head,倒立。
4 He call at every house in the street. 他光顾街上的每一幢房子。

参考译文
我刚刚搬进了大桥街的一所房子。昨天一个乞丐来敲我的门,问我要一顿饭和一杯啤酒。作为回报,那乞丐头顶地倒立起来,嘴里还唱着歌。我给了他一顿饭。他把食物吃完,又喝了酒。然后把一块乳酪装进衣袋里走了。后来,一位邻居告诉了我他的情况。大家都熟悉他,他叫珀西.巴顿斯。他每月对这条街上的每户人家光顾一次,总是请求给他一顿饭和一杯啤酒。
英式英语。