回流发展 朋友的姐姐移民三年回流,极力劝我不要去!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 朋友的姐姐移民三年回流,极力劝我不要去!

那国内工作就丢了,国外工作还不确定, 去那里花一阵子积蓄? 再打份工体会一下心理落差?万一孩子上不了好大学怎么办? 或者上了大学毕不业怎么办?

一个重大决定最好让全家人受惠, 比如您和爱人就像去体验一把国外生活的苦与乐, 六年时间亲身体验异国文化,收获人生阅历,等等....为孩子当然可以投入,有时甚至可以投入很大, 但千万不要为孩子牺牲, 投入是有产出的,包括您当父母的好处在内, 和牺牲的前景不明朗,难说会不会有得不偿失的感觉..

当然决定一旦作为就必须有革命乐观主义态度作为精神基础, 加上识时务者为俊杰的原则及时对长短期目标加以调整, 当父母的也要为自己考虑考虑, 适合您的地方才适合孩子.

祝您全家好运.

有理,但总觉得移民只需3万人民币,但孩子确多了一条可选择的道路,犹豫...

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我也是大学老师,很喜欢我的学生,跟他们在一起,看他们成长的日子很开心。但是偶及其接受不了国内学术造假的大环境,特别是文科(当然不否认有个别个别真正搞学问的)。而且还有一个什么教学评估,经历过的人都知道那是什么东西啊,简直让人瞠目结舌,中国高校的造假居然已经到了如此地步而且还如此的明目张胆。
偶也不是一个有野心的人,在职称上也没有太多追求。可是偶不追不行。偶不是教授,也不是系主任或院长,同样带本科论文,偶的学生用上好几个月的时间来写有可能通不过,而那些所谓的教授啊主任啊之类的带的学生,一个星期搞定的论文照样优秀!心痛啊!
心痛之余更重要的是如何像学生解释这样的问题。我会告诉他们这样的现象要学会接受,以后步入社会这样的情况很正常,可是我真的不想做这样的解释,我不知道该怎么告诉他们我们这个有着5000年历史的国家社会风气怎么成了这样。。。。

:wdb17::wdb17::wdb4::wdb3::wdb21::wdb18:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

My sister, a high school English teacher, immigrated to Canada three years ago. Instigated by her and motived by children's future education, I submitted my own application immediately after her landing in Vancouver. We shared all the details of her three years living in there, laughters and tears, desperation and depression, successes and failures. I am glad to say that my sister has totally pulled herself up from nothing and now she has been enjoying a life that's exactly what she had been longing for.
Many reasons I can imagine that may cause an incessant immigrants exodus. First of all, jumping on the wrong bandwagon lacking of a thorough self understanding. Therefore, they could hardly fit in the whole new environment when they really took a hard look at what they had chosen over their old lifestyles. There is nothing to be gained by pointing fingers if they came back, after all, "there is no place like home", as one old saying goes. There were also such individuals as making money a lot more easily in China than in Canada, so it's quite understandable why they rushed back. One more reason of this common phenomenon I'd still like to add is that the medical systems are completely at odds with one another. Here in China, we seek medical care as soon as we are not feeling good, despite the fact that corruption lingers everywhere with no exception in hospitals; but in Canada, you will have to consult with your family doctor prior to going straight to hospital, as a result, many diseases often heal themselves at the time you are sitting across from a hospital doctor. As for me, I can't tell how long it takes me to get used to the third part of what I stated above, but one thing is for sure that I have overcome the obstacles of the first two parts. I know exactly what I asked from this immigration thing and I have been well prepared for this changing, linguistically, technically, physically and psychologically.

Well, it's good to debate over this issue. We should all be a bit more prudent before rushing into any decision, no matter immigration or something else.

最后编辑: 2008-05-03
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

My sister, a high school English teacher, immigrated to Canada three years ago. Instigated by her and motived by children's future education, I submitted my own application immediately after her landing in Vancouver. We shared all the details of her three years living in there, laughters and tears, desperation and depression, successes and failures. I am glad to say that my sister has totally pulled herself up from nothing and now she has been enjoying a life that's exactly what she had been longing for.
Many reasons I can imagine that may cause an incessant immigrants exodus. First of all, jumping on the wrong bandwagon lacking of a thorough self understanding. Therefore, they could hardly fit in the whole new environment when they really took a hard look at what they had chosen over their old lifestyles. There is nothing to be gained by pointing fingers if they came back, after all, "there is no place like home", as one old saying goes. There were also such individuals as making money a lot more easily in China than in Canada, so it's quite understandable why they rushed back. One more reason of this common phenomenon I'd still like to add is that the medical systems are completely at odds with one another. Here in China, we seek medical care as soon as we are not feeling good, despite the fact that corruption lingers everywhere with no exception in hospitals; but in Canada, you will have to consult with your family doctor prior to going straight to hospital, as a result, many diseases often heal themselves at the time you are sitting across from a hospital doctor. As for me, I can't tell how long it takes me to get used to the third part of what I stated above, but one thing is for sure that I have overcome the obstacles of the first two parts. I know exactly what I asked from this immigration thing and I have been well prepared for this changing, linguisticaly, technically, physically and psychologically.

Well, it's good to debate over this issue. We should all be a bit more prudent before rushing into any decision, no matter immigration or something else.

Good points and, you will be benefited by your english proficiency

:wdb17:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Good points and, you will be benefited by your english proficiency

:wdb17:
Thanks a lot.
Two years of waiting for visa to be granted was like doing two years in prison. Luckily for me, 90% of that time was spent on English. :wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%

我也是大学老师,很喜欢我的学生,跟他们在一起,看他们成长的日子很开心。但是偶及其接受不了国内学术造假的大环境,特别是文科(当然不否认有个别个别真正搞学问的)。而且还有一个什么教学评估,经历过的人都知道那是什么东西啊,简直让人瞠目结舌,中国高校的造假居然已经到了如此地步而且还如此的明目张胆。
偶也不是一个有野心的人,在职称上也没有太多追求。可是偶不追不行。偶不是教授,也不是系主任或院长,同样带本科论文,偶的学生用上好几个月的时间来写有可能通不过,而那些所谓的教授啊主任啊之类的带的学生,一个星期搞定的论文照样优秀!心痛啊!
心痛之余更重要的是如何像学生解释这样的问题。我会告诉他们这样的现象要学会接受,以后步入社会这样的情况很正常,可是我真的不想做这样的解释,我不知道该怎么告诉他们我们这个有着5000年历史的国家社会风气怎么成了这样。。。。

同感。 同样为大学教师

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看来移民都把人移傻了,连基本的人伦都不懂了。

40来岁的人,父母很多都在70岁上下。多数老人不愿在加长住,而又想孩子(尤其想孙子),这个时候,子女就要经常回家看看老人。

我一个朋友,在东南亚工作6年,其间孩子一直跟爷爷奶奶。后来来加拿大才把孩子接来。而他的父母去不愿来(从没来过),这个朋友每年都带孩子回家看爷爷奶奶----雷打不动。有很多朋友,定期带孩子回国,看长城、故宫、兵马俑。。。接受中国传统文化教育。我身边常常有人回去----可以说,没有哪个月没有朋友回国(当然包括回国出差)。

人之常情。

国内的很多朋友天天忧国忧民,就是因为:1、没有实际生存压力(自己吓唬自己不算);2、不用找专业工作;3、不用担心丢工作。----一句话,闲的。

而移民,要担心生存、要找专业工;找到后,担心试用期、担心丢工作;要买房子,买完房子更加担心丢工作----我说的那些问题,根本没有时间担心。

我的这些问题基本解决了,如果不瞎琢磨吓唬吓唬自己,如何对得起我现在的这个职位:wdb5:

----再说,你看看,我担心的那些有哪个是多余的??

霍霍,你如果在国内贷款买房子的话一样会担心丢工作的哦!
而且因为大学恶性的扩招毕业找工作的人多,竞争激烈,生存压力是一点都不会少地~~!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我在大学里的工程系列,但身边的学术造价也令我侧目,我的顶头上司是教学系列,想评教授,就带了几个研究生,包括我,因为我们学校明文规定学生发论文必须挂导师,可他的学生他从来不带,我们是工科,经常是我们的课题,他给象征性的指导也很不靠谱,今年他的研究生发的三篇论文全是编的数据,还发的中文核心,毕业论文,只做了三天实验,其他数据因为来不及也是推理出来的,就这,导师说看论文,也只改了改打印错误,然后把有逻辑的文章改的面目全非。马上答辩。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

而且,身在高校几十年了,高校的校风可谓世风日下,首先能进的有没有水平不一定,但一定要有关系。前面有英语教师,我去年刚上完英语,我们学校的英语老师水平just soso.但很敬佩口语老师,印度人,但我在他身上看到了知识分子的一些品格。虽然他可能还没我大。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我在大学里的工程系列,但身边的学术造价也令我侧目,我的顶头上司是教学系列,想评教授,就带了几个研究生,包括我,因为我们学校明文规定学生发论文必须挂导师,可他的学生他从来不带,我们是工科,经常是我们的课题,他给象征性的指导也很不靠谱,今年他的研究生发的三篇论文全是编的数据,还发的中文核心,毕业论文,只做了三天实验,其他数据因为来不及也是推理出来的,就这,导师说看论文,也只改了改打印错误,然后把有逻辑的文章改的面目全非。马上答辩。
实在是太正常了,谁会把学生做论文放在心上呀?不过现在好多项目是与企业合作,所以也需要点真本事才行,否则教授们不也接的,我先生和他同学有个项目,基本上在国内就解决不了,他们坚信:教授们解决不了他们的问题---事实的确如此:那个领域被我校认为是领军人物的,也只同意理论指导,不付责实际操作,后来被我老板称为所谓的“书呆子”专家。