斯坦福 IT

每天背默五句牛津经典短句,让词汇量突破10000

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
1291. The watermelon was very luscious. Everyone wanted another slice.

1292. The main dish had little flavor, but I made it palatable by adding condiments.

1293. The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be succulent.

1294. John would not be overweight if he were not such a voracious eater.

1295. After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally, poorly. I ran the gamut from confidence to despair.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 每天背默五句牛津经典短句,让词汇量突破10000

[FONT=宋体]1286[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] There is a shelf in our kitcen for pepper, salt, mustard, [/FONT][FONT=宋体]ca[/FONT][FONT=宋体]t[/FONT][FONT=宋体]sup[/FONT][FONT=宋体]and other [/FONT][FONT=宋体]condiment[/FONT][FONT=宋体]s.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1287[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] I had a second helping and would have taken a third except that I didnt want to be considered a [/FONT][FONT=宋体]glutton[/FONT][FONT=宋体].[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1288[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] The hikes were so hungry that they [/FONT][FONT=宋体]devour[/FONT][FONT=宋体]ed the hamburgers as fast as they were served.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1289[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] On a [/FONT][FONT=宋体]sultry[/FONT][FONT=宋体] afternoon you may find a long line of people at the drinking fountain, waiting to [/FONT][FONT=宋体]slake[/FONT][FONT=宋体] their thirst.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1290[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] Never eat wild mushrooms, even though they look [/FONT][FONT=宋体]edible[/FONT][FONT=宋体]. They may be poisonous.[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体][/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]1291[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] The watermelon was very [/FONT][FONT=宋体]luscious[/FONT][FONT=宋体],[/FONT][FONT=宋体] Everyone wanted another slice.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1292[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] The main dish had little flavor, but I made it [/FONT][FONT=宋体]palatable[/FONT][FONT=宋体] by adding condiments.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1293[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] The steak will be dry if you leave it in the oven longer. Take it out now if you want it to be [/FONT][FONT=宋体]succulent[/FONT][FONT=宋体].[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1294[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] John would not be overweight if he were not such a [/FONT][FONT=宋体]voracious[/FONT][FONT=宋体] eater.[/FONT]

[FONT=宋体]1295[/FONT][FONT=宋体]:[/FONT][FONT=宋体] After the test I thought at first I had done very well, then quite well, and finally, poorly. I ran the [/FONT][FONT=宋体]gamut[/FONT][FONT=宋体] from confidence to despair.[/FONT]

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 每天背默五句牛津经典短句,让词汇量突破10000

唉,咋又离职了呢?又要回国了? 还是找到什么新工作了?
和经理干了一架,然后辞职了,原考虑自己创业,但感觉条件还不成熟,还是决定继续卖车,现在在卖Nissan。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
1296. If you make the same mistake again, despite all my warnings, I will not have one iota of sympathy for you.

1297. Shopping for clothes can be a small matter for some, but a problem of the greatest magnitude for others.

1298. At those low wages, few will apply for the job. Who wants to work for a pittance?

1299. Our committee doesn’t need any more help. We have superabundance of helpers.

1300. Since the football has lost air,we shall need a pump to inflate it.