欢乐灌水 水灾的笑话

gongbao

宇宙最最知名园友
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这儿有个国内发的关于教师节的段子:

今天一朋友的老婆在产房里待产,他在外面急的团团转,口里还不停的说:老婆快点!老婆快点!
看他急的样子,我问:你老婆生孩子你着什么急呀?
他说:我能不急吗?今天生的是知识分子,明天生就是恐怖分子!
——明天“911”
微信群里看过了。。。
看来我休闲上网时间太长了,这毛病得改

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
When hurricane came the government declared state of emergency and ordered evacuation. Josh stayed at home and a national guard knocked the door and said:"Sir, you need move out now!" Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me." He refused leaving. Water flooded, Josh standed on second floor, a boat came by and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving again. Sooner Josh standed on the roof, a helicopter came and asked Josh to leave. Josh said:"Lord always takes care of me and protects me."He refused leaving once more. Josh drowned and in the heaven. Josh looked very sad. Lord asked him:" What's matter, Josh?" Josh said:" You said that you would always take care of me and protect me. But now I drowned." Lord said:" Thats right, Josh. I sent a national guard, a boat and a helicopter to save your life!"
以前读过

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
赞同你说的,多数人说my God ,其实也就是一句口头语,并不表明就信仰那种宗教。 在国内时 我们也常说:天哪、老天爷、菩萨保佑之类的,但很多人也不信仰佛教。

在公司里我从不主动问 同事的婚姻 家庭 宗教 收入等事,这么多年来 同事们也从来没有问过我,挺喜欢这样的工作环境的。
不信教说 Mygoodness,不要说My god

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Two guys were chatting on a beach in the Caribbean, and the first guy said to the second guy, "Yep, I am here on insurance money. My factory burned down and my insurance company paid for everything."

"What a coincidence," said the second guy, "I am also here on insurance money. My warehouse was destroyed in a hurricane and my insurance company paid for everything."

Looking puzzled, the first guy said to the second guy, "Tell me something, how do you start a hurricane?"

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
信教的,不同教会对my god这种也有不同要求。
说中立点的最好, my goodness, holy cow, holy moly这种