登陆定居 看看toronto star上面对奶粉污染报道的评论

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
http://parentcentral.ca/parent/article/498031看看这,老外们倒是挺通情达理,偏偏有个叫jian lin的中国人的评论让人深思啊,瞧他把家丑这样张扬,唉!!!“that's why i do not buy everything made in china as much as possible. their companies are poorly regulated, most of their products in TV are "Inspection Free" product. that means chinese government was bribed to loosen up the regulation for that company. i remember when i needed to get a notorized copy of my daughter's birth certificate in china, the officals was givng me hard time, and i got my uncle to talk to him and found out that he wanted me to bribe him. chinese government is so currupted to be trusted.
Posted by Jian Lin at 2:33 PM Friday, September 12 2008 ”有这么夸张的吗?打个出生证明要贿赂?好像再腐败也没到这地步吧?就是有,也没必要往这说吧!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 看看toronto star上面对奶粉污染报道的评论

呵呵,如果他不买anything made in china, 他一定是千万富翁+ :)

“that's why i do not buy everything made in china as much as possible.

Posted by Jian Lin at 2:33 PM Friday, September 12 2008 ”有这么夸张的吗?打个出生证明要贿赂?好像再腐败也没到这地步吧?就是有,也没必要往这说吧!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

如果你家的宝贝被该死的奶粉害成尿结石,你还能保持沉默吗?
这种丧尽天良的家丑难道不该张扬吗?我还嫌不够,政府该加大对不良企业的惩处!!!
看清了再发言哦!我是指她特意说什么打个证明要贿赂的事情,这个事情没必要在那个场合说吧!!!!!!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

http://parentcentral.ca/parent/article/498031看看这,老外们倒是挺通情达理,偏偏有个叫jian lin的中国人的评论让人深思啊,瞧他把家丑这样张扬,唉!!!“that's why i do not buy everything made in china as much as possible. their companies are poorly regulated, most of their products in TV are "Inspection Free" product. that means chinese government was bribed to loosen up the regulation for that company. i remember when i needed to get a notorized copy of my daughter's birth certificate in china, the officals was givng me hard time, and i got my uncle to talk to him and found out that he wanted me to bribe him. chinese government is so currupted to be trusted.

很多事情你不相信不代表就不可能发生,就好像三鹿这次的事件来说,如果在东窗事发之前有人跟你说三鹿的奶粉掺了这些东西可能导致婴儿肾结石,恐怕你的反应也会是“有这么夸张吗?再贪也没到这个地步吧”
而如果是事实为什么就不能在那里说呢?:wdb16:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看清了再发言哦!我是指她特意说什么打个证明要贿赂的事情,这个事情没必要在那个场合说吧!!!!!!!!

Things are related with each other, corrupted Gov, people with lower and lower morality , anything could happen

BTW, she just told the truth, these kind of things happen every day, people are getting used to them.

Just thinking about it, some babies learned bribe from their birth, some are suffering from the baby food, so miserable and rediculous .

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

hate corruption too ..also hate to see any chinese waving their fists and talking about their bad experiences in china in public ...dont know why ...just feeling bad when asked " we heard that in china u can have only one kid..fetus get killed .." " we heard u have to bribe the officials if u need a help from the government ..."

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

哪个国家都可能发生这样的事。只是处理的能力不同。三鹿的危机公关太差了。学学枫叶,直接把枫叶改成三鹿就行。

The support and cooperation we have received from our customers and consumers in recent weeks has been overwhelming.

The safety of our quality products has been, and will always be, our highest priority. That's why we have taken extraordinary measures to keep public health and our consumers' interests first.

We voluntarily recalled ALL products made at our Toronto plant since January 2008, even though we had no evidence that the bacteria spread beyond the two lines under investigation. Subsequent tests on recalled products show no listeria contamination was present in products made in other areas of the plant.

Every one of our 23,000 employees across Maple Leaf deeply regret what has happened. Going forward, we can and will do more to restore your confidence through continued investment, rigour and extraordinary enhancement of our food safety practices.

On this site you'll find statements by our President & CEO, Michael McCain, information on food safety, Frequently Asked Questions, and more.

Check back often to see what we are doing to win back your confidence.

www.mapleleaf.com

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

to wingerfang, Yes, We do hate the corrupted Gov. but those things are happening again and again, I do not believe there are only few infant are infected, there should be a large amount out there. I heard about the Sanlu was blacklisted for their product few years ago and due to their public relationship and revenue, it was taken off and a few month later, it was put most trusted brand name list, from my point of view, it got be some thing suspicious.
for the fetus get killed, I would let you know it is 100 percent purely happening. I can approved that. the way of the birth control over there is truly antihuman

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

老吾老,以及人之老,幼吾幼,以及人之幼。

孩子的生命健康最重,面子问题暂时先放放吧。丢人的不是新闻记者,而是不法奸商和替奸商掩饰的贪官吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

怎么就没人关心枫叶食品公司的事情,那可是死了13人呀。从加拿大和中国的人口比,那相当于是死了500多人呢。
没少人关心,很多天都是新闻报道的头条。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

很多事情你不相信不代表就不可能发生,就好像三鹿这次的事件来说,如果在东窗事发之前有人跟你说三鹿的奶粉掺了这些东西可能导致婴儿肾结石,恐怕你的反应也会是“有这么夸张吗?再贪也没到这个地步吧”
而如果是事实为什么就不能在那里说呢?:wdb16:

太对了,我办移民那阵,我老婆的无犯罪证明,跑了四趟派出所才办成的,就是我老婆和我住在一个区,但她户口在娘家另一个区,都是一个市的,计算机联网的,事实上那个都可以办,但两个派出所互相推来推去,害得我们跑来跑去,最后找了个朋友帮忙才办出来的。中国的问题绝对不是一般般的。

世界上的其他古文明都灭绝了,中国凭啥能够永远幸免下去。大部分的文明都是从内部开始被毁灭的,也许这就是开始吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

如果你家的宝贝被该死的奶粉害成尿结石,你还能保持沉默吗?
这种丧尽天良的家丑难道不该张扬吗?我还嫌不够,政府该加大对不良企业的惩处!!!

把这两个贴子放在一起比较有说服力。建议楼上对枫叶有批评的,也批评一下三鹿,反之亦然。以免互相拍砖,都是同胞啊。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

中国文明不会消失的

太对了,我办移民那阵,我老婆的无犯罪证明,跑了四趟派出所才办成的,就是我老婆和我住在一个区,但她户口在娘家另一个区,都是一个市的,计算机联网的,事实上那个都可以办,但两个派出所互相推来推去,害得我们跑来跑去,最后找了个朋友帮忙才办出来的。中国的问题绝对不是一般般的。

世界上的其他古文明都灭绝了,中国凭啥能够永远幸免下去。大部分的文明都是从内部开始被毁灭的,也许这就是开始吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

一个是污染,一个是故意造假。完全不同性质。再说了,那个细菌感染要是在中国,大家肯定屁事都没有,俺们抵抗力太强了。这里的老年人一直生活在洁净中,对细菌抵抗力很低。稍微有点,就发病了。