真正的中医在哪儿?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
小女冬天手脚冰冷,偶尔会有腹泻,就想着去附近major和bayview那有个大门面的中医看下。结果说胃脘炎吧,针灸一周中药二周,花费1500多加币,药是煎好给你,不让看药方,因为估计是他们秘方吧,治疗后第三周开始时不时腹胀腹痛,难受得很,电话他们能否再诊下是不是有误,他们态度啊,说你自己病不好转电话他们干嘛。真的太后悔了,是我硬拉着她去看的。哪儿有真正的中医??????????
多偶尔?一天泻10次吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这有啥,俺毛爷爷的书还被翻译成鸟多种文字呢。

孔老二的话,老外更是爱瞎招呼。
比如,孔子云:能量越大,电费越高。:whistle::whistle::whistle:
浏览附件520397

随机贴一篇外国人的读后感,读读道德经,不要把中文浪费了。

I had no idea what to expect of this book when It arrived. I turned it over in my hands and it was clearly very short in length, so I decided to just read a few pages while I finished my morning coffee.

One and a half hours later I had finished the book entirely, along with my coffee, and I immediately knew upon completion that I would read this book many, many more times in my life.

It was a highly profound, dare I say life changing read that dramatically impacted my perspective towards my own happiness and how I interact with others. Written as a collection of very short, almost poem-like chapters, often each occupying less than a single page, this book is a masterfully crafted guide to find real happiness and fulfillment in your life. It is a tome that empowers you, humbles you, and leads you around the pitfalls that so many humans fall into throughout their lives.

It is not a modern self help book with life-hacks, habit forming tips, or other such articulations, but rather a fundamental, deep, and moving look at what makes up a fulfilling life.

If you are someone who has discovered mindfulness, explores meditation, or ponders philosophy, then this book is, without question, a must-read.

And if you are more of a go-getter. A driven entrepreneurial type who is looking more or straightforward advice on building your business, achieving goals and finding ‘success’, then I encourage you more-so than anyone else to pick this book up.

It has helped me make difficult business decisions, cut through the unimportant details and roadblocks, optimize my time, and improve my relations with my clients and really everyone else in my life for that matter. It is a book for the true winners, who understand that karma is practical, and that compassion is the path to real success.

It is a book that I will cherish for the rest of my life, and I feel indebted to the author and translator for bringing its wisdom into the world.

recluse

外围群众
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
孔老二的话,老外更是爱瞎招呼。
比如,孔子云:能量越大,电费越高。
桓公九合诸侯,不以兵车,管仲之力也。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我是中医爱好者,经常会自己给自己开方子,调理身体。

看上去好像是肝郁气滞加脾虚,肝郁气滞导致阳气不能通达四肢,拉肚子应该是脾虚引起的。柴胡5, 白芍10, 枳壳10,炙甘草5,藿香5,苍术5, 石菖蒲5。 四副试一试。有效没效吃四副就差不多知道了。

女孩的四肢冰凉和老年人的腿脚凉道理是不一样的。老年人是阳气不足导致,而年轻女孩经常是肝郁气滞导致的。
我自己也是经常爱看zhongyi
多偶尔?一天泻10次吗?
一周一次。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其实中药还是可靠的, 比如我自己一感冒就咳嗽没完没了,家庭医生是没法对付的,就是说自己会好,然后几个月不会好。唯一的办法就是服用中成药克咳胶囊,一盒下来就好了。这个医生网站说他是安省注册中医,中医都没被承认,怎么会是注册的,而且药方不让病人看,只给煎好的药,一次给12份,6天。当时就是看门面气派,要价一份就是90刀,初诊50刀,以为是真的精髓中医,所以如此昂贵,第一次出现胀气疼痛,她就说不关她的药。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其实中药还是可靠的, 比如我自己一感冒就咳嗽没完没了,家庭医生是没法对付的,就是说自己会好,然后几个月不会好。唯一的办法就是服用中成药克咳胶囊,一盒下来就好了。这个医生网站说他是安省注册中医,中医都没被承认,怎么会是注册的,而且药方不让病人看,只给煎好的药,一次给12份,6天。当时就是看门面气派,要价一份就是90刀,初诊50刀,以为是真的精髓中医,所以如此昂贵,第一次出现胀气疼痛,她就说不关她的药。

中成药跟汤药不一样吧。特别是自制的有不给你看配方汤药。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我年青时也是手脚一直冰凉,我是生过娃以后好很多。

好中医我是信的。我儿子小时候动不动就咳嗽,有时还发烧。一去看西医,就给打针上抗生素。后来打针的地方都发硬结块一样。没办法,去省中医院挂的儿科中医世家传人老专家,当时她都有八十多岁了吧。灵,不管什么毛病,三付药下去基本就好了。后来一直在她那里看,每次都要家里有个人专门半夜起个大早去挂号。
我女儿小时候发烧也是学校里的一个生物老师,家传中医用土方治疗,就是拿着针快速在背上扎几下就退烧了,一直是健康的,不怎么上医院的,上了高中才开始手脚冰冷的毛病。估计是学习负担重了,一直坐着,大学五年半也是学习负担重吧,这样子下来就更阴虚阳虚了吧。

最后编辑: 2018-12-30
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
随机贴一篇外国人的读后感,读读道德经,不要把中文浪费了。

I had no idea what to expect of this book when It arrived. I turned it over in my hands and it was clearly very short in length, so I decided to just read a few pages while I finished my morning coffee.

One and a half hours later I had finished the book entirely, along with my coffee, and I immediately knew upon completion that I would read this book many, many more times in my life.

It was a highly profound, dare I say life changing read that dramatically impacted my perspective towards my own happiness and how I interact with others. Written as a collection of very short, almost poem-like chapters, often each occupying less than a single page, this book is a masterfully crafted guide to find real happiness and fulfillment in your life. It is a tome that empowers you, humbles you, and leads you around the pitfalls that so many humans fall into throughout their lives.

It is not a modern self help book with life-hacks, habit forming tips, or other such articulations, but rather a fundamental, deep, and moving look at what makes up a fulfilling life.

If you are someone who has discovered mindfulness, explores meditation, or ponders philosophy, then this book is, without question, a must-read.

And if you are more of a go-getter. A driven entrepreneurial type who is looking more or straightforward advice on building your business, achieving goals and finding ‘success’, then I encourage you more-so than anyone else to pick this book up.

It has helped me make difficult business decisions, cut through the unimportant details and roadblocks, optimize my time, and improve my relations with my clients and really everyone else in my life for that matter. It is a book for the true winners, who understand that karma is practical, and that compassion is the path to real success.

It is a book that I will cherish for the rest of my life, and I feel indebted to the author and translator for bringing its wisdom into the world.
随机贴一点儿中国淫的读后感,读读共产党宣言,表把德文荒废鸟::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
作为公司设备管理主体单位,我们践行《共产党宣言》,就是要不忘初心,以“设备点检定修”为基础,完善设备管理体系、强化职能管理,突出主体责任;落实设备定修和全寿命周期管理工作;加强设备大修工作;加强业务培训,提升技术水平等,强化基础管理,推进装备升级,保障生产顺行。