IT数码及移动互联 聊聊iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App应用

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 聊聊iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App应用

iBooks

iPhone上常用到的电子书阅读工具之一是苹果官方提供的免费iBooks应用,支持epub格式的电子书,并可以在苹果官方的书店购买书籍。目前 iBooks的官方书店里的中文书籍很少,大部分是英文的,因此只能依靠同步本地电脑的EPUB格式的电子书文件到iPhone里,同步的方法和同步 MP3音乐文件类似,在“编辑”-“偏好设置”中,选择显示“书籍”,然后选“文件”-“将文件添加到资料库”,把本地电脑的epub文件添加,同步 iPhone的时候选择同步书籍即可。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Stanza

Stanza是免费的电子书EPUB阅读器,可以从网上下载免费的电子图书,这个阅读器的功能非常强大,最重要的一点是支持很多在线书库,用户可以直接浏览很多在线书库而无需同步本地文件,比较知名的在线书库包括“书仓”和“掌上书苑”。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Evernote
   EverNote是一款非常著名的免费笔记软件,功能与微软的OneNote类似,使用Evernote可以把文档、媒体文件存到一个网络存储平台,随 时随地都可以方便地访问。Evernote最大的特点就是支持多平台,而且数据能通过网络互相同步,用户在手机上的Evernote笔记信息,经过自动同 步,即可在用户电脑上看到。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

ZumoCast

Play your video and music collection that's spread across all your computers from your iPhone/iPad. No upload or sync required, the videos and music stay on your computers!

看家园里一位朋友推荐的,还不错。用iPhone可以直接看计算机上的电影了。

G

GarfieldCai

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player (or your car or home stereo, see supported devices) just like you would an MP3 file.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I am Rich

This app, nothing more than a ‘glorified screensaver,’ cost $999.99. Once downloaded, a glowing red gem would appear on the screen, followed by the words, “I Am Rich.” Its iTunes description read: “The red icon on your iPhone or iPod Touch always reminds you (and others when you show it to them) that you were able to afford this. It’s a work of art with no hidden function at all.” Eight people actually purchased this functionless app before Apple removed it.

G

GarfieldCai

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

I am Rich

This app, nothing more than a ‘glorified screensaver,’ cost $999.99. Once downloaded, a glowing red gem would appear on the screen, followed by the words, “I Am Rich.” Its iTunes description read: “The red icon on your iPhone or iPod Touch always reminds you (and others when you show it to them) that you were able to afford this. It’s a work of art with no hidden function at all.” Eight people actually purchased this functionless app before Apple removed it.
:wdb39: