英语语法纠正贴,欢迎参与

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Well, I will say that it should not so easy for you guys to worry about our lives so much, and got pissed off at something you dont like or even know. Is it just for a pastime or what? I just try to figure out whatever it is drives you guys mad like this... out of reason...hehe...

Hey, dont take it that way... I am not showing off. I like write in English, even welcome the people who want to correct me. Well, I do communicate with gesture, everything necessary to make myself well understood, in all kind of circumstance, hehe, if you want to know.

Words only? You know you can correct me wherever you see any mistake in my English. Except for there should be a 'be' after 'should', I dont see anything wrong myself.

Well, there are so many kinds of love in this world that I dont understand or even know, but I do admire them when I read it in a book or see it in a movie.

Why are you so against it? For us falling in love and marry a canadian?

hehe, I do think that I am better in French than in English. I've never lived in an English speaking country. Whenever I went to US, whenever I talked to a native English speaker, noboby asked me to repeat and I never did it either.

And also I prefer British English to American English. I like old, ancient English, in the time where there were knights, kings, everything with a noble manner, not like this, accusing people for something not even concern you.

Well, if you ask, I graduate from a very good university in China. When I was in secondary, I used to correct my Enlgish teacher a lot. I was almost always the first fin my English examinations. Does it really mean anything to you? hehe, it is really ridiculous to evaluate someone's Enlgish based on the education they have, especially in China. Well, gestures do help in a lot of things in the life...

Nope, sorry to disapoint you. I do presentations in English. Till now I haven't got any complaint about my English. Everyone catches me very fast in the presentations. I communicate with my husband in French. Hehe, does it irritate you? Really dont understand what your point is.

hehe, and when you will have more things to deal with local people, you will find out they use more gestures than we do.

Good, you are improving... But I still want to know why you are so pissed off. A Chinese girl married a canadian, Does it really hurt you so much, or disturb you so much? Just curious...

On your manner. Thank you for your concerns, but my nerves are stronger than you think. I will not argue with you about my English level. I was evaluated as bilingual(French and English) at work. What you think without giving any reason just doesnt disturb me at all.

For the Chinese girls who married a foreigner(including Canadian) or who is going to marry a foreigner, it is just their choice to make. They live in their lives, I mean real, not in imagination. If they say they are happy, it means they are happy. They dont need warnings from someone's imagination, especially in a disrespectful way.

hehe, you are so funny... in a bad way... sorry for you...

We communicated in English at first of course, and after one year, we swith to French, and now I work in French. Gestures are used every day. Don't feel sorry for the others, mind your own business. If you are happy, we will feel happy for you too. If not, it is still your life, nothing to do with the others.

oops... sorry to tell you, we say marry sb., not marry with sb... Dont be mad... hehe.... Best wishes to you too. Wish you a mind with less burden necessary. lol

You like to assume the others in your way right? hehe, first you worried about my English, now you seem to worry more about my husband's English. What if I tell you he is perfectly bilingual? And you, so nice and sensitive a guy, didnt even notice that I am much more overconfident than being inferiority complex?

I am going to read my book. Bye

well, I did correct you, right? Show a little appreciation for being a nice person.

I do respect your marriage with a foreigner, and I just pointed out you have to communicate with your husband better. While you didn't look at this problem in the same way as I have(better to use 'did').

I think this is good for your generation to see this kind, to understand why there are always people criticizing Chinese culture. You see, this is part of it, what all we Chinese have to deal with while we are abroad, and what we are all ashamed of. I really hope it will be better in the younger generation.

Not to judge the others, not to criticize the others. Respect the others.

No, you can correct me anytime you want. I really dont like being hypercritical, and I made mistakes all the times, sometimes when I feel like correcting them, I will correct it, sometimes I will just leave them rotten. If you would like to correct them, show me something I really dont know, I will really appreciate it. No jokes.

No, I dont. First I dont understand why you are saying that I have problems communicating with my husband, need to use gestures to make up? I showed respect to you, even you dont deserve it, I didnt say anything to offend you. And all friends that I know who married a foreigner are very good in communicating. So why do you criticize for something you assumed?

That is true, and it is better like this, if you want to help, just show your respect, and people will appreciate it.

Anything else? I would like to learn something I dont really know.

It depends on how you look at it. When I read those posts, I can just feel the joy they have. It should not offend the others when you are joyful, and it is not stupid at all to show your joy to the others. It is just like guys like talking about cars or football, and ask people to join them. Different people have different interests, as long as they are not enjoying hurting the others, they should not be the target to criticize either.

See you around.

Good kid, you made yourself well understood, I think :)

Dont get it wrong, 。。

Good to see some sense here, thank you.

Hehe, you'd better continue to use Chinese. It will save me some time not to correct you... But you are improving indeed, at least admitted some reality which is not new to me...

I think I told you I like using English, and this will not change because of what you think. It makes me feeling not wasting my time when I use English to answer you, and also I prefer to be a foreigner to you than to be a Chinese like you, too ashamed... Sorry, true feelings. hehe...

What I mean is that I have never lived in a pure English speaking environment. If you want to say that I made a mistake in saying Canada is not an English speaking country. Well, you are right. I just never thought of that. Because Canada is so big, and I just live in a small city where nobody speaks English here. But I think that is not my point. I am sure most people can understand me. If you want to be sure if Canada is an English Speaking country or not, then it will be yes. And if you want to immigrate to Quebec province, could I just share this information with you that in Quebec more people speak French.

hehe, easy, you are picky, I hope someone told you that. What I mean is that normally I dont need a native English speaker repeat for making me understand, Which is needed for a lot of Chinese. Till now Ive seen some. But I will not criticize them, because they are making their efforts. They are improving all the time, some even surprise me. And I was rarely required to repeat what I said to make them understand me, which is also required for a lot of chinese, even some who consider themselves very good in English. Ive no doubt that you are very good in English, maybe better than me, I dont know. I just said I am evaluated bilingual here, and if it got on your nerve, sorry.

There should be an "ing", you are right. or "sth. which not even concerns you.

Here you are criticizing me right? Tell me what you want. You are trying to make ashamed? Is that what you want? Well, I am good in English, not perfect though. I think I said before that I am making mistakes all the time, and I welcome every respectful person to correct me in a respectful way. In French also, I make mistakes everyday, does that make you feeling more relaxed? I am trying to improve my English and French everyday. Even I dont have any problem in communicating with the operators in the plant, I wont say my French is perfect. Nothing is perfect in this world. But I am happy to be good. hehe, and it makes some people nervous.

I think I am allowed to make mistakes in either French or English, and if you want to correct me whenever there is a mistake, I will appreciate it. If someone just want to make me feel bad or criticize me in saying that I am not good in English, then I will say you are too demanding. Good is that you can efficiently communicate with others in your life or at work. I hope you can understand that I am only confident, not showing off to the others. And I will not feel guilty because I am a confident person. I hope you got your answers. Thanks.
Here you are criticizing me right? Tell me what you want. You are trying to make ashamed? Is that what you want? Well, I am good in English, not perfect though. I think I said before that I am making mistakes all the time, and I welcome every respectful person to correct me in a respectful way. In French also, I make mistakes everyday, does that make you feeling more relaxed? I am trying to improve my English and French everyday. Even I dont have any problem in communicating with the operators in the plant, I wont say my French is perfect. Nothing is perfect in this world. But I am happy to be good. hehe, and it makes some people nervous.

I think I am allowed to make mistakes in either French or English, and if you want to correct me whenever there is a mistake, I will appreciate it. If someone just want to make me feel bad or criticize me in saying that I am not good in English, then I will say you are too demanding. Good is that you can efficiently communicate with others in your life or at work. I hope you can understand that I am only confident, not showing off to the others. And I will not feel guilty because I am a confident person. I hope you got your answers. Thanks.

最后编辑: 2010-04-30
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 英语语法纠正贴,欢迎参与

很好的英语啊。看到几个地方,不知是否正确:
1。 am not showing off. I like write in English, even welcome the people who want to correct me
是否 I like writing in English.
2. For us falling in love and marry a canadian?
是否 marrying a canadian?
3. If someone just want to make me feel bad or criticize me in saying
是否 If someone just wants to

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Well, I will say that it should not so easy for you guys to worry about our lives so much, and got pissed off at something you dont like or even know. Is it just for a pastime or what? I just try to figure out whatever it is drives you guys mad like this... out of reason...hehe...

Il est préférable d'utiliser "whatever it is to drive"

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

提高英语嘛。

我不喜欢别人说有错误,而不指出来,那样说不说没有什么意思。我喜欢英语,由于在魁北克四年半时间,三年都是天天说法语,我觉得我的英语总来了之后,没有多大提高。不过我有看小说,最近用了4个星期看完twilight的四本书。

每次去美国,可能由于口语比较好,我说什么对方都反应很快,没什么困难,也没觉得跟在魁北克说法语有什么区别。既然有人提出来说我英语不好,而且不只是一个人,我开始接受,可能真的有问题,不能否认的是我毕竟不生活在英语环境中,有时候说出来的话,写出来的东西,不会自己给自己去纠错,觉得差不多就发了,但是可能真地有一些潜在的语法,或是用词,自己没有注意,或是一些自己真的不知道的东西,希望在英语环境呆的久的前辈给一些指点。

我不觉得有错误就应该藏起来,不说,少说,相反,因为有错误,才要多说,勤说,把错误展露出来,这样才能进步的更快,得到更多的帮助。我喜欢用一些我不熟悉的词汇,学习了新的词汇,只用通过运用才能掌握它们的用法

可能有些人会说,应该去英文网站去看看,让本地人改不是更好。我都是上技术性的英文网站,在闲聊上,跟国人的共同话题更多,而且,这里也不乏英文强人。而且本地人不是每个人都喜欢指出别人的错误,有很多时候由于尊重的原因,他们不喜欢说出来。

就这么多吧,我自问自己是个尊重他人的人,希望希望得到尊重的人,理性的,礼貌的提出问题,分析问题,谢谢 :)

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

很好的英语啊。看到几个地方,不知是否正确:
1。 am not showing off. I like write in English, even welcome the people who want to correct me
是否 I like writing in English.
2. For us falling in love and marry a canadian?
是否 marrying a canadian?
3. If someone just want to make me feel bad or criticize me in saying
是否 If someone just wants to

Thank you. I see. You are right for all these three points. I should have paid more attention while writing.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Il est préférable d'utiliser "whatever it is to drive"

You are right. It feels so much better to use "whatever it is to drive". This is indeed something I didn't notice.:wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

凑个热闹,不一定对
1. I like writing in English, even welcome the people who wants to correct me.
2.I do communicate by gestures, everything necessary to make myself well understood, under all kinds of circumstances
3.I graduated from a very good university in China
4.We communicated in English at first of course, and after one year, we switched to French

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

凑个热闹,不一定对
1. I like writing in English, even welcome the people who wants to correct me.
2.I do communicate with gesture, everything necessary to make myself well understood, under all kinds of circumstances
3.I graduated from a very good university in China
4.We communicated in English at first of course, and after one year, we switched to French

hehe, thank you, sister Jiang, all you said are correct.:wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

修改了一下, 红色为增加或改动, 蓝色为删除.

What I mean is that I have never lived in a pure English speaking environment. If you want to say that I made a mistake in saying that Canada is not an English speaking country, well, you are right. I just never thought of that. Because Canada is so big, and I just live in a small city where nobody speaks English (here). But I think that is not my point. I am sure most people can understand me. If you want to ask (be sure) whether (if)Canada is an English Speaking country or not, then the answer (it) will be yes. However (And) if you want to immigrate to Quebec province, may (could) I just share this information with you that in Quebec more people speak French.

hehe, easy, you are picky, I hope someone told you that. What I mean is that normally I don't need a native English speaker to repeat in order to make (for making) me understand, which is not the case (needed) for a lot of Chinese. Till now I've seen (some) many people speaking poorer English than me. But I will not criticize them, because they are making their efforts. They are improving all the time, some even surprised me. And I was rarely required to repeat what I said to make them understand me, which is also required for a lot of chinese, even some who consider themselves very good in English. I've no doubt that you are very good in English, maybe better than me, I am not sure (don't know). I just said I am regarded as (evaluated) bilingual here, and if it got on your nerve, sorry.

(Here) You are here to criticize me, right? Tell me what you want. You are trying to make me ashamed? Is that what you want? Well, I am good in English, not perfect though. I think I said before that I am making mistakes all the time, and I welcome every respectful person to correct me in a respectful way. In French also, I make mistakes everyday, does that make you feel(ing) more relaxed? I am trying to improve my English and French everyday. Even though I don't have any problem in communicating with the operators in the plant, I won't say my French is perfect. Nothing is perfect in this world. But I am happy to be good. hehe, and it makes some people nervous.

I think I am allowed to make mistakes in either French or English, and if you want to correct me whenever there is a mistake, I will appreciate it. If someone just want to make me feel bad or criticize me in saying that I am not good in English, then I will say you are too demanding. It is good (is) that you can efficiently communicate with others in your spare time (life) or at work. I hope you can understand that just because I am (only) confident does not neccessary mean that I am (not) showing off to the others. And I will not feel guilty because I am a confident person. I hope you got your answers. Thanks.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的困惑是,写作时,我会比较注意语法和句子结构,犯错相对少。但开口讲的时候,就容易犯错。比如第三人称单数动词后面老是会忘记加"S",而且我语速很快,有时候句子结构会比较混乱。是不是还是因为讲得少的原因?有什么诀窍可以改进?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I think your English is OK. I can fully understand your meaning. All you need to do is a little polishment, maybe by reading technical articles instead of novels.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的困惑是,写作时,我会比较注意语法和句子结构,犯错相对少。但开口讲的时候,就容易犯错。比如第三人称单数动词后面老是会忘记加"S",而且我语速很快,有时候句子结构会比较混乱。是不是还是因为讲得少的原因?有什么诀窍可以改进?
There is a saying that the more you listen, the better your speak. For read and write, it is the same story. When listening and speaking, it is better to slow down the speed and make as less mistake as you could. Some mistakes are formed because you speak too fast, or do not listen very carefully. Please combine extensive listening with intensive listening, e.t.c focus on not only quantity but also quality. For example, you may listen to a soap opera with English caption on, repeat it for serveral times until you can clearly hear and understand every word. That is one way to improve fast.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

There is a saying that the more you listen, the better your speak. For read and write, it is the same story. When listening and speaking, it is better to slow down the speed and make as less mistake as you could. Some mistakes are formed because you speak too fast, or do not listen very carefully. Please combine extensive listening with intensive listening, e.t.c focus on not only quantity but also quality. For example, you may listen to a soap opera with English caption on, repeat it for serveral times until you can clearly hear and understand every word. That is one way to improve fast.

Thanks a lot. I will try my best:wdb6:

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

修改了一下, 红色为增加或改动, 蓝色为删除.

What I mean is that I have never lived in a pure English speaking environment. If you want to say that I made a mistake in saying that Canada is not an English speaking
Why we can't omit "that" here?

country, well, you are right. I just never thought of that. Because Canada is so big, and I just live in a small city where nobody speaks English (here). But I think that is not my point. I am sure most people can understand me. If you want to ask (be sure) whether (if)Canada is an English Speaking country or not, then the answer (it) will be yes. However (And) if you want to immigrate to Quebec province, may (could) I just share this information with you that in Quebec more people speak French.

It feels a lot better here after your correction. Thank you. I will dig into the pattern that you are using(huh, not quite sure about this phrase).

hehe, easy, you are picky, I hope someone told you that. What I mean is that normally I don't need a native English speaker to repeat in order to make (for making) me understand, which is not the case (needed) for a lot of Chinese. Till now I've seen (some) many people speaking poorer English than me. But I will not criticize them, because they are making their efforts. They are improving all the time, some even surprised me. And I was rarely required to repeat what I said to make them understand me, which is also required for a lot of chinese, even some who consider themselves very good in English. I've no doubt that you are very good in English, maybe better than me, I am not sure (don't know). I just said I am regarded as (evaluated) bilingual here, and if it got on your nerve, sorry.

(Here) You are here to criticize me, right? Tell me what you want. You are trying to make me ashamed? Is that what you want? Well, I am good in English, not perfect though. I think I said before that I am making mistakes all the time, and I welcome every respectful person to correct me in a respectful way. In French also, I make mistakes everyday, does that make you feel(ing) more relaxed? I am trying to improve my English and French everyday. Even though I don't have any problem in communicating with the operators in the plant, I won't say my French is perfect. Nothing is perfect in this world. But I am happy to be good. hehe, and it makes some people nervous.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

It makes me feeling not wasting my time when I use English to answer you, and also I prefer to be a foreigner to you than to be a Chinese like you, too ashamed...

这样改比较好.

I feel it is absolutely a waste of my time to answer you in English, because I would rather speak to a foreigner than a Chinese so shameful like you.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I think your English is OK. I can fully understand your meaning. All you need to do is a little polishment, maybe by reading technical articles instead of novels.

You are so nice and helpful. I really appreciate your help.