被toys r us收银的找茬

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你这些做法都合适,因为注明了可以combined. 楼主的帖子写了不能combined.

这是之前玩具店其他的促销,老外发现coupon可以stack,也就是同一单,可以叠加优惠。老外玩这些比华人专业多了,然而竟然有人说洋人不喜欢薅羊毛不占便宜。。。

楼主那个不能叠加优惠。两单各用了一张优惠卡。

千客万来

拆二代致富和尚爱淘宝
最大赞力
当前赞力
96.14%
俺懒得多说。。。
五毛们还需要加紧学习,尽快融入。

PER TRANSACTION.
A transaction is defined as everything you are purchasing during your shopping trip. This restricts the number of coupons you can use in a single shopping trip. So if your coupon states “Limit one per transaction” that means you can only use one of that particular coupon for that transaction – no matter how many of that item you may have purchased. The way around this is to ring up separate transactions and then use a coupon on each one. For instance, if you happened to have 3 coupons with this wording, you would need to run three transactions to use them.

The term “shopping trip” describes the process of going into the store, making a purchase, then leaving. If you go to a different location or come back later, you are completing another shopping trip.

胃肠正充分感受着知识饱和的快感,犹如吸大麻。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
常识就是同一个人在一次购物过程中算一个transaction. 就是说你没有离开商家的 premise 那么不论刷多少次卡都算一次transaction

https://www.simplyfrugal.ca/how-to-coupon-in-canada-what-the-fine-print-means/

加国本地网站的解释

Limit one coupon per purchase

Many people assume that this statement means that you are only able to use one coupon per shopping trip (or transaction). It, in fact means, that you can’t use more than one coupon per item purchased. So, if you are purchasing three of the same items and you have three of the same coupons, you can use one coupon per item, all in one transaction!

Limit one coupon per transaction

While a purchase means one single item, a transaction means an entire purchase. So if you have a coupon that states “limit one coupon per transaction” you can only use one of them in one transaction. If you wish to use multiple coupons with this wording, you can always make several transactions, or come back on another day. (But the frugal in me would say to do multiple transactions the same day so you’re not using extra gas!)

Limit one coupon per customer/person/household

This one is pretty straight forward. A customer/person referring to each individual person making a transaction. In order to use more than one of these coupons, bring someone with you who is able to make their own transaction, while you make your own transaction using the coupon. Or, come back another day. When a coupon states only one coupon per household, this means that only one coupon can be used once for all members of your household.

Void if copied

Do not photocopy coupons! It’s against the law.

Use of more than one manufacturer’s coupon per item is strictly prohibited

This coupon can’t be stacked, even if you’re shopping at a store that allows coupon stacking. Stores (and you) must abide by the manufacturer’s rules.

May not be combined with any other offer

Although this seems to say you can’t use it on a sale item, it actually means you can’t use this coupon for stacking. It’s still okay to use it on an item that is on sale!

Here are the other posts in the How to Coupon in Canada Series:

Tweet
Email
SHARES43

6 Comments

1. Vahnia on November 24, 2016 at 2:19 pm
    Need clarification on the “One per customer” coupon or gift code use.

So the customer can only use the coupon once in the whole duration of the promotion? Or can the customer come back another day and use the same coupon or promotion in place?

The reason why I ask is because a few clothing stores in my area, have a promo where you get $5 off via digital gift code if you spend $10 or more. They say one per customer.

Does that mean I can only use the promotion once? Or can I come back another day, sign up online to receive my coupon code and re-use the promotion?

Most people don’t say anything but theres always one or two individuals working that make a fuss. “You already used the promotion.” “You are not supposed to use it again.”

In terms legally, do stores have the right to decline if you come another day to use the same coupon or promotion they have in place? If what they have written on the fine print says “One per customer” as it is not clear if they are saying “one per customer per lifetime of promotion or whatever.”

Just wanted to know for a situation when the cashier wants to argue and yell at you for using the same coupon/promotion when you come in another day.

2. Travelnut on August 3, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    “May not be combined with any other offer” in my area means nothing.
    As it was put to me by a store manager “what is any other offer?”
    I can stack with this coupon at SOF.

3. Robin from Frugal Family Timeson August 3, 2012 at 10:06 am
    A great simple, clear summary, Taya. I shared it with our blog’s followers. Did I read right that you are doing a series in this?

4. Amanda on August 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    Yes, unfortunately while it may be straightforward to a seasoned couponer, the wording it open to interpretation by the staff at the store. It seems that stores like Superstore do not properly educate their cashiers on their couponing policy. I can’t even count the times that I have had to argue with cashiers there regarding the stores own coupon policy – whether coupons can be used on items with clearance stickers on them (they can, I emailed HQ), whether manufacturer coupons can be used in conjuction with their “Coupon Zone” coupons (they can), and what the exact meaning of “One coupon per purchase” actually means.
    We’ve gone from spending our entire 2 week grocery budget at Superstore to get the $30 off coupon or the $25 gift card (back when you had to spend $250 for $30 off or $225 for the $25 GC) to spending less than 1/3 of our budget there – I’m tired of knowing more about the store’s policies than the people that get paid to work there.

5. Joyce Waldner on August 2, 2012 at 9:32 pm
    People at Superstore need to be educated about that Limit one per purchase because last two times I have been there they have told me no it means I can only do one item. I tell them what it really means and it doesn’t help because that is even with their Customer Service Manager.

6. Halifax on August 2, 2012 at 11:57 am
    I wish it was black and white with the cashiers, as I still have to argue transation vs. purchase, or when they don’t let me use coupon on a sale item

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
所以别人也说了你要么就换人,要么就改天回来。anyway, 这是常识。

换人一说在哪里?

If you wish to use multiple coupons with this wording, you can always make several transactions, or come back on another day. (But the frugal in me would say to do multiple transactions the same day so you’re not using extra gas!)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俺懒得多说。。。
五毛们还需要加紧学习,尽快融入。

PER TRANSACTION.
A transaction is defined as everything you are purchasing during your shopping trip. This restricts the number of coupons you can use in a single shopping trip. So if your coupon states “Limit one per transaction” that means you can only use one of that particular coupon for that transaction – no matter how many of that item you may have purchased. The way around this is to ring up separate transactions and then use a coupon on each one. For instance, if you happened to have 3 coupons with this wording, you would need to run three transactions to use them.

The term “shopping trip” describes the process of going into the store, making a purchase, then leaving. If you go to a different location or come back later, you are completing another shopping trip.

除了主楼没仔细看前面的争论,可是你这个解释不正好说明楼主的做法没问题么?

The way around this is to ring up separate transactions and then use a coupon on each one. For instance, if you happened to have 3 coupons with this wording, you would need to run three transactions to use them.

The way around this is... 意思就是the other way to do it is...

最后编辑: 2018-01-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
上面说常识我就继续贴点,全是加拿大网站

https://www.howtosavemoney.ca/how-to-read-coupon-fine-print-and-increase-your-savings-now

Limit one coupon per purchase per transaction.

This extended term is obviously meant to create no doubt in the retailers mind. However, because it does not mention “customer”, “person” or “household”, you can split your purchases into separate transactions to redeem more than one coupon.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
继续,加国网站

http://thechronicleherald.ca/community/south-shore/1195695-how-to-read-and-understand-coupons

One per transaction

This means one coupon per transaction and the transaction is the total of all the items you are purchasing. For example you are purchasing five loaves of bread. If your coupon says one coupon on a loaf of bread PER Transaction, then only one coupon can be used in the entire transaction. You can split the purchases up into five single transactions' allowing you to use the five coupons, one with each transaction, having them rung in separately.