[评论]慌了!美国人蜂拥移民加拿大 加回应:承受不起

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
新闻:《慌了!美国人蜂拥移民加拿大 加回应:承受不起》的相关评论
新闻配图
对特朗普上任后的未来忧心忡忡的美国自由主义者们纷纷跨过边境涌入加拿大,这种情况在过去一周尤甚。特朗普自参加竞选以来的一系列表现令左倾美国人担心他们不久将被要求祈祷、缴税以及按照宪法生活,于是纷纷选择移民。
加拿大边境附近居民表示他们经常在晚上看到数十位社会学教授、自由主义美术专业学生、全球变暖活动家和绿色能源倡导者们跨过边境来到他们的国家。
曼尼托巴省南部的农民雷德-格林菲尔德称:“某天,我出门给奶牛挤奶,看到一位好莱坞制片人蜷缩在谷仓里。他很冷,筋疲力尽,还很饿,他求我给他一杯牛奶咖啡和一些免费的鸡肉。当我说我没有这些时,他就离开了,而我还没来得及让他看看我写的剧本。”
为了阻止非法移民,格林菲尔德甚至在农场周围竖起了更高的围栏,但是自由主义者们爬过了围栏。之后他安装了扩音喇叭,播放的声音遍及其所有的农田,但是这些自由主义者们用手指堵住耳朵,还是纷至沓来。官员们尤其担心自由主义者们在边境附近遇见走私者们,因为后者会让前者搭上自己开的电动汽车,带着他们跨过边境,在电动车没电之后就把他们留在抵达地自生自灭。
阿尔伯塔省某巡警指出:“许多人还没有做好在艰苦环境中生活的准备,我发现沿路并没有卖矿泉水和食物的商店,这些跨境的自由主义者们只能吃一些甘蓝片和本内葡萄酒。当他们被逮捕时,他们将被遣返,而他们经常呼喊着担心遭到特朗普追随者的迫害。”
有传闻称,美国正制定计划建造再教育营地,在那里自由主义者们将被迫喝国内的啤酒、学习宪法并且做能够对经济有贡献的工作。
近日,自由主义者们已经采用巧妙的方式跨境。一些人已经伪装成年长公民,搭乘大巴购买廉价的加拿大处方药。在抓到五六个年轻的带着蓝色发套的年轻素食者后,加拿大移民当局开始叫停大巴,并咨询一些年长公民和佩里科莫、罗斯玛丽-克鲁尼有关的问题以证明他们曾生活在50年代。
加拿大民众已经抱怨,非法移民造成有机西兰花短缺,他们还买了所有的芭芭拉-史翠珊的CD唱片,下载爵士健美操的应用令互联网超载。“我很同情美国自由主义者们,但是加拿大经济负担不起他们。毕竟,一个国家并不需要多少的艺术历史专业学生。”
'''曼尼托巴省南部的农民雷德-格林菲尔德称:“某天,我出门给奶牛挤奶,看到一位好莱坞制片人蜷缩在谷仓里。他很冷,筋疲力尽,还很饿,他求我给他一杯牛奶咖啡和一些免费的鸡肉。当我说我没有这些时,他就离开了,而我还没来得及让他看看我写的剧本。”'''

what a load of crap!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢家园网胡编乱造的“新闻”,这几乎是六年前的幽默鸟:
“Build a Damn Fence!”
From The Manitoba Herald , Canada ;
by Clive Runnels, December 1st 2010

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party are prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they’ll soon be required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O’Reilly and Glenn Beck.

Canadian border farmers say it’s not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. “I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn,” said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield , whose acreage borders North Dakota . The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn’t have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?”

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields. “Not real effective,” he said. “The liberals still got through and Rush annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn’t give any milk.”

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves.” A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions,” an Ontario border patrolman said. “I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though.”

When liberals are caught, they’re sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the ’50s. “If they can’t identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age.” an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies “I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can’t support them.” an Ottawa resident said. “How many art-history majors does one country need?”

最后编辑: 2016-11-11