[评论]留英女中国学生被空手道黑带男友暴打致死(图

fierysteed

曾经市高考状元
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
新闻:《留英女中国学生被空手道黑带男友暴打致死(图》的相关评论
原标题:留英女中国学生被空手道黑带男友暴打致死
据《英国每日邮报》报道,被杀害的这名女留学生名叫Bi Xixi(中文名还没公布),24岁,出生于南京。 杀死她的男友名叫约旦·马修斯(Jordan Matthews)比她小一岁。昨天,约旦在法庭上承认了自己的罪行,而他对女友“施暴”的原因是看到女友Bi Xixi有手机上另一个男人的信息。

Bi Xixi生前是公认的才女,会四种语言,15岁就搬到牛津求学。大学毕业后,她又到卡迪夫大学念国际商务硕士。 在当地酒吧遇到了就遇到了在酒吧工作的约旦,约旦是一名就是空手道黑带选手。两人一开始的时候,看起来也很甜蜜,但是,不久后约旦就暴露了本性。

据法庭称,约旦不仅暴力,而且是个嫉妒狂+控制狂合体,常常说Bi Xixi“不值得他付出”,然后动不动就拳脚相向。 而原本外向的Bi Xixi变得越来越沉默寡言,甚至卑躬屈膝。

在案发当天,Bi Xixi去伦敦看了她的朋友。据朋友说,Bi Xixi当时脸上有很多淤青。 晚上约旦把Bi Xixi从卡迪夫火车站她接回家,然后开始抱怨她不关心自己。接着后两人吵着吵着,再之后就拳脚相向。约旦也供认说:Bi Xixi后来睡着了,他又打了她,然后Bi Xixi停止了呼吸。
据尸检报告称,Bi Xixi身上有多处骨折和淤青,还有不少正在愈合的伤口,是之前遭渣男殴打留下的。

预计法庭诉讼将持续三个星期。
被打那么多次都不分手,这个女的也是太愚蠢了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女的是硕士, 男的是吧台男, 怎么能匹配? 这女生找这么个男生, 结局这样, 父母最伤心。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女孩子青春期,找的这个估计是看上去帅吧。看照片,有点胖,估计对自己的长相自卑,男友要找帅的。
男孩小时候难带,越大越容易。
女孩小时候听话,好带,越大越难。。。。
她有困难或者困惑应该告诉父母。估计受欺负的时期,从来没有告诉过父母。
太可怜了,也太可惜了。
安息吧。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
The court heard Matthews called the emergency services at 8.30am on August 19 last year to request an ambulance “ASAP”.

Mr Lewis said: “He said to the operator ‘well me and her had a bicker last night and I have ADHD and I hit her a few times and we were OK and she was talking to me and we were fine and she fell asleep’.”

Matthews told the operator that he had been “really, really horrible” to Miss Bi and that she was now struggling to breathe, that he had done CPR on her and she was responding.

He was crying during the call, which was played in court, and said: “I think I’ve done something to one of her ribs.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Mr Lewis said paramedics arrived at the Ely Road flat within minutes but Miss Bi was not breathing and had no heart rhythm. Medics were unable to resuscitate her and she was pronounced dead at 9.30am.

The court heard how the pair moved in together shortly after the beginning of their relationship in April 2015.

Miss Bi, who was born in China, but educated in the UK from the age of 15, was about to return to Cardiff Metropolitan University to retake a masters in international business management at the time of her death.

Mr Lewis said the attack was not the first time the 24-year-old had been the victim of violence at the hands of Matthews and that neighbours heard them arguing on numerous occasions.

Mr Lewis said one man “remembers hearing the defendant shouting ‘why do you make me do this to you? I don’t want to do it but I have got to. One day I am going to kill you’. Then he heard the deceased crying saying ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry'”.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女孩子青春期,找的这个估计是看上去帅吧。看照片,有点胖,估计对自己的长相自卑,男友要找帅的。
男孩小时候难带,越大越容易。
女孩小时候听话,好带,越大越难。。。。
她有困难或者困惑应该告诉父母。估计受欺负的时期,从来没有告诉过父母。
太可怜了,也太可惜了。
安息吧。。。
过来人,同感!女儿大了,真的很难,希望孩子们被为自己的叛逆再付出代价了。看这孩子的打扮,和男友的照片,可以想象她的心情