婚姻很平淡, 出去做模特, 被介绍给stan lee,
stan lee一进门, 就说, 我一直在爱着你, 八岁就开始画你,
两个礼拜之后, 她老婆会老家申请闪电离婚,
法院判决的当天, 跟stan lee结婚, 离婚和结婚的法官, 是一个人, 相隔一个钟头,
OMG! Stan Lee和他老婆太幸运了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
以前从来没有看过这种类似脱口秀的节目, 因为觉得自己会听不懂他们的包袱。 但是,昨天,第一次听, 有几个词, 的确没听懂, 但是, 完全不影响理解大部分的好笑的笑点。 还是挺有意思的。 For example, why do we need to take on the train not in? Cause we need to get off the train. Then when he asked why we get in the taxi, not get on. The audience immediately answered that we need to get out of the taxi... Easy, simple and so much fun. Love it.
不错
以后多交流
我推荐过多次 没人喜欢 你是头一个
有幽默感 赞

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果是打电话,告诉一个异地的淫,你在车上,似乎是说 I'm on a bus更好,除非对方知道你在哪辆车上。其他各位学友肿么看?
You wouldn't normally say on a bus; on the bus is a fixed expression.

The reason why the is used in that phrase is probably because the bus here is something we all know about, something that by extension refers to the institution that represents the (public) transport bus service that uses buses to drive people around the city. The phrase doesn't refer to any bus in particular per se.

In his book, Practical English Usage (69.5), M. Swan says the following:

We use the (with a singular countable noun) when we talk about some kinds of thing that are part of everybody's lives, like ‘the bus’ or ‘the hairdresser’. In this case the bus, for example, does not mean ‘one bus that you know about’; we use the to suggest that taking a bus is a common experience that we all share.
To address the comment and some additional questions one might have after reading the above:

I merely wanted to answer the question of whether on the bus is grammatical in that context, and how that's accomplished – not suggest that on a bus isn't. It would be more usual, given the context the asker provided, for their friend to say I'm on the bus and not I'm on a bus.

I'm on the bus might mean "I'm on the bus I tell you I'm on every day – my school bus", i.e., "...the bus you expect me to be on at this time". It could also mean "I'm on the bus we previously discussed". Et cetera.

Can you say on a bus? Yes, you can say, for example,

I can't talk to you right now, I'm on a bus.
As you said, this introduces a bus; you're talking about it for the first time and identifying the vehicle as a bus.

Last week he was on a bus when an argument erupted between... (independent.co.uk).
He was on a bus – it doesn't matter what bus. The same applies in the example that follows:

"It doesn't. Why would it? I'm nobody." She lowered her chin as her face twisted up. "Just a girl you met on a bus." (Don't Move by Dennis Etchison)
https://ell.stackexchange.com/questions/136321/on-a-bus-or-on-the-bus