谈判破裂,罢工将继续,我们真的要行动了!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这些标语俺超级反对,为什么针对老师而不是政府?!每个行业都有罢工的权利,难道教师就没有?不公平!双方都应该做出妥协。教师的待遇和 现在的房价物价飞涨相比,确实比较低。
难道BC省教师工资很低吗,我东部西部中部去过好几个省,赶脚教师工资不算低。
做成老师也是漫长的过程,先读4年本科,现在还要再读2年的教师College,拿到教师资格证后还要先从志愿者做 起,做几年转成兼职,几年之后,有老师退休,才能转成全职。这个过程差不多也是需要十年的时间。刚刚开始的全职的工资也就是4万多。用差不多十年的时间做 成老师,才能拿到4万的年薪,然后政府还各种削减。
按你这么说,全职教师怎么也得30岁出头了,据我所知,20刚出头的全职教师多得是。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
难道BC省教师工资很低吗,我东部西部中部去过好几个省,赶脚教师工资不算低。

按你这么说,全职教师怎么也得30岁出头了,据我所知,20刚出头的全职教师多得是。
1,老教师不知道,BC省不知道,就多伦多来说,刚刚开始工作的起薪也就4万多,拿到手3万多。
2,二十出头的老师,那就是16岁就上大学了,一帆风顺的类型。在多伦多是不可能的。在小镇或教师资源稀缺的地方有可能拿到教师资格证后立刻工作。现在的多伦多等个5年得全职工作不出奇

中国好声音

这名字俗气
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
其实这么做是给政府施压,不是给工会,你那些标语对工会是一点杀伤力都没有。。。。。政府坚持不下去了会妥协,自然又增长了工会的嚣张气势。是不是每天有收到退学费40??按一个月880,4个月3000多加币,自己补贴一点,送私校解决比原地待命等生死更好

我们不应该给政府施压
应该让政府坚持不妥协
最终教师队伍必将分裂
否则教师罢工将是一个家常便饭。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这些标语俺超级反对,为什么针对老师而不是政府?!每个行业都有罢工的权利,难道教师就没有?不公平!双方都应该做出妥协。教师的待遇和现在的房价物价飞涨相比,确实比较低。做成老师也是漫长的过程,先读4年本科,现在还要再读2年的教师College,拿到教师资格证后还要先从志愿者做起,做几年转成兼职,几年之后,有老师退休,才能转成全职。这个过程差不多也是需要十年的时间。刚刚开始的全职的工资也就是4万多。用差不多十年的时间做成老师,才能拿到4万的年薪,然后政府还各种削减。
我的观点:大幅增加老师工资,吸引更多有才能的人成为老师。教育孩子是多么重要的事情啊,可以说是关系人类的未来,为什么就得不到政府和社会的重视呢?大量的精英他们不屑于做老师,而是更偏向于做医生,律师,为什么?因为赚钱多啊。做老师的其实没有多少人才,大部分都是很普通的,能力一般的人。要是老师工资和医生一样,天才精英们肯定也会选择做老师,教育肯定也能更进一步!

总算是有明白人说了些明白话:这次谈判无果并不是教师薪酬问题(BCTF and the government are close in wages)。教师薪酬已经达成一致。所以大家不要一味听信媒体蛊惑去埋怨老师们贪心。
谈判无果是因为BC政府拒绝增加教育投入,导致的结果将是bigger class size越来越多的孩子在一个班级。如果班上再有几个specail needs的学生,老师就没有精力去顾及到每一个学生。老师的要求是小班授课,增加助教去关注那些有特殊需求的孩子。但这一要求又一次遭到政府的拒绝。ANALYSIS | Class size and composition are key issues

以下一些网友的评论,大家兼听则明吧~
  • hughy294 Guest
The BC government, having illegally prevented teachers from bargaining classroom conditions such as class size, is attacking the welfare of students and degrading the public education system which will result in poorer learning conditions for children of parents who cannot afford very high priced private education.

• Suma Guest
As a grade 11 BC student being kept out of school by this strike, I am disgusted with the liberal government. I hold them fully accountable for not bargaining in good faith. I see regularly in school how my teachers struggle to keep up with large lass sizes and kids with learning disabilities. I use the broken Physics equipment from the Science department that there is no money to replace. I watch my teachers spend their own hard earned money on their classrooms, and take extra hours after school for marking and prep that they are not paid for. Teachers rarely take their lunch break. They stay in their classrooms to help students with course work or participate in student gatherings.

I am a bright kid. I consistently top my classes. I also spend as much time as possible answering questions for my peers since a single cannot deal with a class of 30 who all need extra help at the same time.

My teachers are superstars. They deserve what they're asking for. Hold the line teachers for properly funded public education! Your students stand with you. If you support my education please support my teachers!

• JennieB Guest
BCTF and the government are close in wages,(不是工资的问题) within the mandate of what other public sector unions have settled for. If further benefits are being asked for, teachers might be willing to pull them off the table if the following were offered.

The $178 million that teachers have given up in wages in job actions could go towards a one-time payment back into classrooms (i.e. increasing LIF funding and/or one-time funding to districts for maintaining support staffing such as speech-language pathologists and teacher-librarians). This could accompany a contract clause that this action would eliminate any future compensation to the BCTF regarding the 12 years of classroom grievances accumulated since 2002.

Savings from the coming days could be put back into the classrooms for maintaining/increasing support staffing for this school year. 2015 onwards the Ministry of Finance could figure out a similar plan to ICBC, increasing monthly fees/taxes by $3 per month. This could fund some of the necessary ongoing supports needed by our students.

Yesterday I bumped into a former student now entering Grade 10. He was verbal and socially able. He is severely autistic and our staff worked hard to 'find' ways to support him; often taking educational assistant time from other students just as deserving, but not as severely needy. Not the 'right' thing to do, but one example of how LIF funding does not meet the needs of all students. Every school district cuts more each year in a losing attempt to maintain student services with funding that does not keep up with the rising yearly costs. It is vital that we have planned, adequate, sustainable funding.

Call me a dreamer, but I believe that a negotiated agreement can be reached.

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
总算是有明白人说了些明白话:这次谈判无果并不是教师薪酬问题(BCTF and the government are close in wages)。教师薪酬已经达成一致。所以大家不要一味听信媒体蛊惑去埋怨老师们贪心。
谈判无果是因为BC政府拒绝增加教育投入,导致的结果将是bigger class size越来越多的孩子在一个班级。如果班上再有几个specail needs的学生,老师就没有精力去顾及到每一个学生。老师的要求是小班授课,增加助教去关注那些有特殊需求的孩子。但这一要求又一次遭到政府的拒绝。ANALYSIS | Class size and composition are key issues

以下一些网友的评论,大家兼听则明吧~
  • hughy294 Guest
The BC government, having illegally prevented teachers from bargaining classroom conditions such as class size, is attacking the welfare of students and degrading the public education system which will result in poorer learning conditions for children of parents who cannot afford very high priced private education.

• Suma Guest
As a grade 11 BC student being kept out of school by this strike, I am disgusted with the liberal government. I hold them fully accountable for not bargaining in good faith. I see regularly in school how my teachers struggle to keep up with large lass sizes and kids with learning disabilities. I use the broken Physics equipment from the Science department that there is no money to replace. I watch my teachers spend their own hard earned money on their classrooms, and take extra hours after school for marking and prep that they are not paid for. Teachers rarely take their lunch break. They stay in their classrooms to help students with course work or participate in student gatherings.

I am a bright kid. I consistently top my classes. I also spend as much time as possible answering questions for my peers since a single cannot deal with a class of 30 who all need extra help at the same time.

My teachers are superstars. They deserve what they're asking for. Hold the line teachers for properly funded public education! Your students stand with you. If you support my education please support my teachers!

• JennieB Guest
BCTF and the government are close in wages,(不是工资的问题) within the mandate of what other public sector unions have settled for. If further benefits are being asked for, teachers might be willing to pull them off the table if the following were offered.

The $178 million that teachers have given up in wages in job actions could go towards a one-time payment back into classrooms (i.e. increasing LIF funding and/or one-time funding to districts for maintaining support staffing such as speech-language pathologists and teacher-librarians). This could accompany a contract clause that this action would eliminate any future compensation to the BCTF regarding the 12 years of classroom grievances accumulated since 2002.

Savings from the coming days could be put back into the classrooms for maintaining/increasing support staffing for this school year. 2015 onwards the Ministry of Finance could figure out a similar plan to ICBC, increasing monthly fees/taxes by $3 per month. This could fund some of the necessary ongoing supports needed by our students.

Yesterday I bumped into a former student now entering Grade 10. He was verbal and socially able. He is severely autistic and our staff worked hard to 'find' ways to support him; often taking educational assistant time from other students just as deserving, but not as severely needy. Not the 'right' thing to do, but one example of how LIF funding does not meet the needs of all students. Every school district cuts more each year in a losing attempt to maintain student services with funding that does not keep up with the rising yearly costs. It is vital that we have planned, adequate, sustainable funding.

Call me a dreamer, but I believe that a negotiated agreement can be reached.
瞎说,明明是教师工会狮子大开口

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
2013年,BC省政府债务总额在2012-13财政年度结束时估计达576亿元,而数字更会在2015年上升至664亿,几乎是2007年时的两倍。即使计划中有两年出现预算盈余,也无济于事。目前省府债务以每秒213元的速率增加。教师增加工资,问题是,钱从哪里来?省府一旦妥协,随之而来的更多行业会加入罢工行列,省府怎么办?再加税?纳税人同意吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这些标语俺超级反对,为什么针对老师而不是政府?个! 每行业都有罢工的权利,难道教师就没有?不公平!双方都应该做出妥协。教师的待遇和现在的房价物价飞涨相比,确实比较低。做成老师也是漫长的过程,先读4年本科,现在还要再读2年的教师College,拿到教师资格证后还要先从志愿者做起,做几年转成兼职,几年之后,有老师退休,才能转成全职。这个过程差不多也是需要十年的时间。 刚刚开始的全职的工资也就是4万多。用差不多十年的时间做成老师,才能拿到4万的年薪,然后政府还各种削减。
我的观点:大幅增加老师工资,吸引更多有才能的人成为老师。教育孩子是多么重要的事情啊,可以说是关系人类的未来,为什么就得不到政府和社会的重视呢?大量的精英他们不屑于做老师,而是更偏向于做医生,律师,为什么?因为赚钱多啊。做老师的其实没有多少人才,大部分都是很普通的,能力一般的人。要是老师工资和医生一样,天才精英们肯定也会选择做老师,教育肯定也能更进一步!

1. 你见过马路上没警察,医院里没有有医生和护士,消防员在消防车前架纠察线吗?
2. 别的工会成员的物价都不涨的吗?老师凭什么要求比别人要涨的多。
3. 起薪4万多,他们才工作9 个月而已。 不要忘记他们还有那些你想象不到的福利。
4. 既然他们的能力很一般,他们还有什么脸去要这要那的?

中国好声音

这名字俗气
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
2013年,BC省政府债务总额在2012-13财政年度结束时估计达576亿元,而数字更会在2015年上升至664亿,几乎是2007年时的两倍。即使计划中有两年出现预算盈余,也无济于事。目前省府债务以每秒213元的速率增加。教师增加工资,问题是,钱从哪里来?省府一旦妥协,随之而来的更多行业会加入罢工行列,省府怎么办?再加税?纳税人同意吗?
对头
政府如果妥协
随之而来的其他各行业罢工
势必造成增加赋税
最终要你我大家买单
所以支持政府。

中国好声音

这名字俗气
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
钱都拿去涨工资加福利了跟孩子们有关系吗?

呵呵
他们一贯打着个关心下一代的旗号
可惜木有人信哈。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
钱都拿去涨工资加福利了跟孩子们有关系吗?

都已经说了,薪酬问题已经达成协议。
Key strike issues: class size and composition
钱是要花在孩子身上的。

“钱都拿去涨工资加福利了跟孩子们有关系吗?” 你的这句话依据是什么?老师们的工资是由政府支付的,工会又不给老师发工资的~

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这些标语俺超级反对,为什么针对老师而不是政府?!每个行业都有罢工的权利,难道教师就没有?不公平!双方都应该做出妥协。教师的待遇和现在的房价物价飞涨相比,确实比较低。做成老师也是漫长的过程,先读4年本科,现在还要再读2年的教师College,拿到教师资格证后还要先从志愿者做起,做几年转成兼职,几年之后,有老师退休,才能转成全职。这个过程差不多也是需要十年的时间。刚刚开始的全职的工资也就是4万多。用差不多十年的时间做成老师,才能拿到4万的年薪,然后政府还各种削减。
门槛太高,生活不易。别把教师当奴隶。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
都已经说了,薪酬问题已经达成协议。
Key strike issues: class size and composition
钱是要花在孩子身上的。

“钱都拿去涨工资加福利了跟孩子们有关系吗?” 你的这句话依据是什么?老师们的工资是由政府支付的,工会又不给老师发工资的~

upload_2014-8-31_18-42-49.png
谁说“薪酬问题已经达成协议” 了,这上面的意思你应该懂吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
门槛太高,生活不易。别把教师当奴隶。
没人求着他们当老师。不是说还有很多人等着顶这些全职教师的位子,却左等右等等不到吗?这么奴隶的职业,就别霸占着了。不是说还有很多很多地方教师薪资比BC省高很多吗?赶快用脚投票吧!