这号码一定是骗子

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 这号码一定是骗子

这里的骗子也不少,听一位老移民说来这里不光防国人的骗子还要防其他国的骗子。这个就是说英语的骗子刚才叫我顶回去了 1-519-645-6054
from Google search:

I can assure you, this is actually TD Canada Trust calling. Few things I wanted to address.

1) They don't leave messages because it is regarding personal information, like investments (i.e. GIC renewals), and who knows who is going to listen to the message in your household. Would you want your mother in law to know that you have a $50,000 GIC coming up for renewal?

2) They can't take instructions from anyone but the person they are calling to speak to. This is why they still call back when they are trying to reach someone else but you request them not to call again.

3) They are not soliciting anything, just making their client's lives much easier by saving them a trip into a branch. They may end up trying to sell you something, but only if it makes more banking sense to do so.

4) And they only ask you to confirm your first and last name for compliance reasons. Once you state your full name they will have no problem confirming information only your bank would have.

5) The reason they are calling from 1:00pm - 11:00PM is because most people work during the day and are only available in evening hours. They stop calling at 9:00PM local time, but since they are calling from Ontario they will still dial the west coast after 9:00PM EST.

6) They will gladly put you on the "Do Not Call List", but you have to let them know. You can't just hang up, otherwise they are only going to call back.
Caller: TD Canada Trust
Call Type: Telemarketer

oldfatcrab

家园乐团末席小号
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

that number is from London or KW area...
since there are no TD office in KW...
I'm pretty sure that's the number from London

X

xjbell

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

这里的骗子也不少,听一位老移民说来这里不光防国人的骗子还要防其他国的骗子。这个就是说英语的骗子刚才叫我顶回去了 1-519-645-6054

打电话的骗徒,无论哪国人我都不上当,no free lunch