1.明年大选可能会提前
2.美国否决加拿大石油管道项目,这对哈珀是要命的一击
我认为C-24法案只是保守党的一个招牌和策略,在2015年都不会让他正式实施,目的只有一个:大选。
所以我们想明年递交入籍申请的人,不用担心了。最早也会2016年实施。

hi, 我估計不会实施到C-24法案,根本条件苛刻,很多不会通过。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刚刚浏览了一下页面http://openparliament.ca/bills/41-2/C-24/, 新移民部长比康尼更狠更强硬, 是个政治家.

Ève Péclet
La Pointe-de-l'Île, QC
Mr. Speaker, I have a simple question for the minister. I am sure he knows he was mistaken when he said that we had debated this bill for 36 hours. I would like to remind him that Bill C-24 was debated for just a few hours by just five members: a Liberal, a New Democrat and three Conservatives, if I remember correctly. If I am wrong about that, he can set the record straight.
That means that only five out of 308 MPs, or just 2%, have been able to speak to this bill. That means that 2% of Canadians have been able to express their views on a very important bill about the basic tenets of Canadian citizenship.
I would therefore like to ask the minister a simple question: what percentage of Canadians would have to have an opportunity to speak to this bill for the debate to be democratic?

Chris Alexander
Ajax—Pickering, ON
Mr. Speaker, every Canadian has the right to have a say in this debate and many did. They sent us letters and emails to share their point of view on this bill.
The vast majority of them are in favour of the measures in this bill. We are listening to the NDP and the Liberals. If they have something new to say about this bill, then we want to hear it. However, we keep hearing the same things, the same baseless accusations and a refusal to acknowledge past abuses. If the NDP and the Liberals have anything new to add to this debate, then this evening is the time to do it because there are still a few hours of debate remaining.

象道

水晶算士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
C-24法案已经处于国会下议院的公民和移民常设委员会作详细审查。

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublicat...DocId=6627824&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=2
是“将要”,不是“已经”。这是立法的标准程序,三读的主要工作内容就是逐条审核。几乎可以预见,两周内会完成三读,然后十天内完成参院三读。众院休会前进入等候御准程序几乎是最保守的估计了。最快,新法会在本月底颁布,九月中正式实施。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
是“将要”,不是“已经”。这是立法的标准程序,三读的主要工作内容就是逐条审核。几乎可以预见,两周内会完成三读,然后十天内完成参院三读。众院休会前进入等候御准程序几乎是最保守的估计了。最快,新法会在本月底颁布,九月中正式实施。

“正式实施”的时间不是你说的这么简单。

C24的部分条款的正式运作时间是要提前的,草案的最后一个部分说明了具体某些条款的coming into force的日期有待宣布:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&DocId=6410225&File=54

关于取消国籍那个条款,是与所有归化公民有关的,包括早就入了籍的人:

10,1(2) (2) If the Minister has reasonable grounds to believe that a person, before or after the coming into force of this subsection and while the person was a citizen,...

看到before了吗?

S

sob1976

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
这个法案是如此有争议性,为什么哈珀政府不向最高法院寻求意见(正如同性婚姻法)?

S

sob1976

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
如果能拖到九月中才实施,已经是一个很好的情况。