教师罢工学校到底何时可以复课?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最新消息是谈判双方今天有会面。

学校管理人员没有罢工,所以有些事情还是可以办的。我儿子的中学发了Back to school package. 今天他又去学校改了选课计划。12年级的学生今天缴费,分配locker。

罢工随时可能结束。如果国内没什么重要事情,赶紧回来吧。倒倒时差,把能办的事办一下。罢工不可能太久了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
August 29, 2014
Dear Parents/Guardians:
I want to take this opportunity to once again update you on the provincial labour dispute and when
schools can open. There is clearly a sense of optimism, although cautious optimism, now that mediator
Vince Ready is actively involved with the labour dispute. I have heard both the British Columbia Public
School Employers’ Association and the British Columbia Teachers’ Federation speak positively regarding
Mr. Ready’s skills, talents and ability to bring the two sides to agreement.
When an agreement is signed, the New Westminster School District will do everything possible to have
schools open and receiving students. I am asking parents to monitor the media and our website
(www.sd40.bc.ca) for updated information. I would encourage you to listen to media reports that will
let you know if a settlement has been reached. Typically, when agreements are reached, there is also an
agreement or protocol for when teachers will be back in school to teach the students. We cannot be
sure at this time that the protocol will allow schools to open September 2nd, 2014. This is why it will be
important to follow the media so you will know when classes will resume.
The news of having Vince Ready mediate is certainly an important step in the right direction. I cannot
help but feel encouraged and optimistic. I look forward to having our students back in school receiving
the assistance and the instruction that they need from our amazing group of educators.