AMEX与COSTCO于今年10月20日结束合作关系

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
之前,论坛里有同学猜测这个小道消息。今天,得到确切消息。
我已经收到AMEX给我的信,通知我将在10月20日之后的1~2周内将现在的TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express卡换为SimplyCash Card from American Express。
又提到:
  • 2014年10月19日posted的账将都计算在给cost的coupon里。coupon将在10月19日后的1~2周内寄出。之后posted的账将计入新的SimplyCash Card,按照新的cash back计算。
  • 可以在今年年底以前在costco用新的SimplyCash Card。(但没提到明年是不是能用,估计是不能了,否则提“年底”那么具体的时间干啥捏?)
大家分析一下,这是不是costco和amex要结束合作关系的节奏呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我还没有收到信

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
贴一部分信原始内容吧:
Dear ***,
I wanted to take the opportunity to write you personally about important changes to your current Card, the TrueEarnings Card from Costco and American Express.

You will be receiving the no annual fee SimplyCash Card from American Express 2 to 3 weeks after Oct 20, 2014, including and Supplementary Cards. This new Card will replace your current Card, which is no longer offered by American Express and Costco.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
还有一个附件中有更详细的信息:
What is happening with my American Express Costco Cash Rebate coupon?
For any cash back that you qualify for up to Oct 19. 2014, you will receive your final Cash Rebate coupon within 1 to 2 weeks thereafter, which is redeemable at Costco. This includes any transactions posted on or before Oct 19. 2014. Any purchased on your account after this date will earn cash back in accordance with the new SimplyCash Card program.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Can I use my new SimplyCash Card in Costco Wholesale warehouses and online at Costco.ca?

You can use your SimplyCash Card at Costco Wholesale warehouses across Canada and online at Costco.ca until the end of this year.
You can continue to use any American Express Card everywhere that American Express is accepted.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
What happens with my Costco membership?

Your Costco membership itself will not be cancelled because of this change. Costco will provide more details on how to obtain your replacement Costco Membership Card. You can also contact a warehouse representative at any time.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我也奇怪,我家里我和我老公一个主卡,一个副卡,只有我的主卡收到了这个信,信的尾号是我的卡。我老公的那个副卡没有收到这个信。
还真不知道是不是我的主卡到了后,再单独申请这个SimpleCash Card的副卡,还是我老公的那封信还没有收到。