SINP - Saskatchewan Experience Category - Existing Work Permit Sub-category

ngelsa

Love & Peace
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I have realized that a lot of people are having to wait a long time for their PR to come through because the lawyer / agent that they employed are not doing their job properly. Not able to afford a lawyer or agent to represent me and do not want to run the risk of screwing up my application, I have decided to take the matter into my own hands. I would like to share with you my experience and provide you with a general timeline of this entire process. Please note that everyone's case is different and do not base your judgement solely on my example.

I started preparing myself for SINP since June, 2012. The preparation process included, but not limited to:
- work the required hours with certain employers in certain positions
- obtain a positive L.M.O. (Labour Market Opinion)
- establish residential tides in Saskatchewan
- inquire necessary documents according to the Required Documents List

It took me a long time to prep myself, and after about 2 years I was able to submit my SINP application. In July, 2014 the Government of Saskatchewan processed my application. On the SINP website it says the process will take about 3 months, but the SINP Nomination Certificate came through in mid September. Excited, I immediately prepared all the necessary documents and forward my application to the Federal Government. The CIO signed and received my application on September 18, 2014.

Right now I am just waiting to receive my File Number from the CIO and I will keep this thread update, so those of you who are interested have an idea of how long it will take you to obtain your PR from this particular stream.

ngelsa

Love & Peace
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Thanks for sharing your experience!
I will pay attention to your posting.
How to get LMO? Your employer help get it?

Yes, my employer applied for it. This entire process is pretty much employer driven, meaning if your employer doesn't want to participate then you won't be able to obtain a nomination from the SK government.

ngelsa

Love & Peace
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
You can use Google Translate or get used to reading, writing, listening, and speaking English. :)

枫叶在飞

厚而无形 黑而无色
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
确实不咋地。

I have realized that a lot of people are having to wait a long time for their PR to come through because the lawyer / agent that they employed are not doing their job properly. Not able to afford a lawyer or agent to represent me and do not want to run the risk of screwing up my application, I have decided to take the matter into my own hands. I would like to share with you my experience and provide you with a general timeline of this entire process. Please note that everyone's case is different and do not base your judgement solely on my example.

I started preparing myself for SINP since June, 2012. The preparation process included, but not limited to:
- work the required hours with certain employers in certain positions
- obtain a positive L.M.O. (Labour Market Opinion)
- establish residential tides in Saskatchewan
- inquire necessary documents according to the Required Documents List

It took me a long time to prep myself, and after about 2 years I was able to submit my SINP application. In July, 2014 the Government of Saskatchewan processed my application. On the SINP website it says the process will take about 3 months, but the SINP Nomination Certificate came through in mid September. Excited, I immediately prepared all the necessary documents and forward my application to the Federal Government. The CIO signed and received my application on September 18, 2014.

Right now I am just waiting to receive my File Number from the CIO and I will keep this thread update, so those of you who are interested have an idea of how long it will take you to obtain your PR from this particular stream.