最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
他提到paypal了,但我们转账不就是给个邮件地址么?用PayPal 会咋骗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
他写的
Many thanks for your email. I will be moving my personal effects, P.C and working tools. I am from Italy,I will not be able to come for inspection as i am not in Canada at the moment.. I am non smoker and also do not drink. I am very social person that respect humanity and this make it so easy for me to get along with whoever that comes my way in life. I am very clean and i will like my environment to be kept clean always... I will be staying and supervising a contract won by my employer for 1 year but i will be paying 4 months in advance cos i have been given the money by my company and i do not want to spend it .Kindly get back to me with your PayPal e-mail or bank details for direct transfer with my paypal account and the cost for 4 months with deposit in order to proceed with the payment. You can send me pictures so i can have the idea of what it looks like and the full address. You can email my landlord in Italy at aspenbono@gmail.com. His name is Aspen. I will be happy to present my reference and sign all application form on my arrival

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
有没有朋友受过骗?直接通知警察,咱们设计抓住他?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这种骗局我已经碰到过一个飞机师,两个游轮厨师,两个国际留学生,一个海上油田工程师,其中一个相隔半年又给我发了一模一样的邮件。这种人你就让他用paypel汇钱吧,汇了以后别理他,就说电脑故障要等一周回给他。他肯定等不了,他取消汇钱paypel要罚30的,增加一下骗子的成本,玩死他!:wdb23: