最新视频 勇敢的亚裔女性深夜开枪干死劫匪,保护家庭,美国亚特兰大。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Police are hoping someone can help identify two home invaders. They were caught on camera as a woman in the house shot at them.

"She exercised her right to defend her livelihood and property," Cpl. Deon Washington with the Gwinnett County Police Department told Channel 2’s Nicole Carr.

Surveillance video from inside the home shows the Gwinnett County woman rush from her bedroom and then unloads all her bullets on the three men who kicked in her front door.

The woman is a local restaurant manager who was staying in a housemate's Spring Drive home for work-related reasons.

She heard the three intruders break into the home around 4 a.m. Friday. Video shows the men have guns clearly in hand.

Police said the men were looking for cash when they met their match.

As they exchange fire with drywall debris clouding the dark home, the video shows one man run through a glass door.

Another man died of his injuries in the driveway.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俗话总说要有勇有谋,其实首先得有“有勇”的胆气,才会有“有谋”的底气。

她比很多男人都有血性!很多人现在缺的就是这个。
在屏幕上看看视频,说她不够冷静不够谨慎太过冒险第几枪是否合法,纯属观众式的马后炮。
如果有三个恶棍深夜拿枪闯进家,而被惊醒的你背后就是老婆孩子。这时候只要有枪,换我也会操起枪马上干他丫的。
软尿泡的下场往往是钱也保不住,命也得丢。破财免灾?屁!混蛋们知道你是软柿子之后,不但免不了灾,后患更是无穷无尽,这已经被无数的事实证明过了。
做人不能没有智慧,但更不能没有血性气,否则就是天生的弱种,就别埋怨让人欺负。
合不合法,这得对留有命在的人才有意义,像亚特兰大的这种情况下,这短短的几秒内你若不能站起来奋勇还击,不但你的命保不住,你身后一家子人的命十有八九也保不住。
这种电光火石生死一发不容多想的时候,你是愿意守法地丢了命,还是先干死丫的然后留着命去上法庭耍嘴皮子?你选哪个?

最后编辑: 2016-09-26
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
真不能禁枪。
youtube视频下面的评论有人就说了不能禁枪这事

Logician2 小时前
This is why your 2nd amendment right is so important. It's important to be armed for self-defense. You never know when someone attacks. When seconds count, police are minutes away.

Avast Mehearties1 4 小时前
I don't understand why most feminists are against gun control. Look at this shit - those three black guys would have easily overpowered her and may even have killed her. But with a handgun, that woman was able to fend off all of them. Guns are the guarantors of equality.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
视频评论里还有大量反讽劫匪的

Travis D6 小时前
But these great Black American citizens were just holding books. Why she shoot them?

esiosan2 小时前
He was a good boy. He didn't nuffin. He just gots his GED, he was changing his life. He dindu nuffin.

Dariusz Rysak10 小时前
One Brave Woman!!! Good job. BUT - Let's be politically correct :p her behaviour was racist, because she has been shooting to afroamericans. Instead of gun, she should pull out all the money she had and give it to those poor people, looking for food.... right?

最后编辑: 2016-09-24
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女子开了一枪以后,黑人做鸟散状,最后撤离的被女子开枪打中了。报警的过程中警察询问他们是否开枪,女子回答,他们开枪了。但是从视频上来看,是女子先开的枪,而且逃跑中也没有看到他们开枪,确实三个人每人一把枪。
问题是,如果整个监控没有显示黑人盗匪开枪,女子开枪打死了其中一个,按照美国法律在自家土地上开枪打死入侵者,是不需要承担法律责任的是吗?
那为什么911问,他们是否开枪呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
女子开了一枪以后,黑人做鸟散状,最后撤离的被女子开枪打中了。报警的过程中警察询问他们是否开枪,女子回答,他们开枪了。但是从视频上来看,是女子先开的枪,而且逃跑中也没有看到他们开枪,确实三个人每人一把枪。
问题是,如果整个监控没有显示黑人盗匪开枪,女子开枪打死了其中一个,按照美国法律在自家土地上开枪打死入侵者,是不需要承担法律责任的是吗?
那为什么911问,他们是否开枪呢?
歹徒逃跑时开枪还击了,能看出来。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
确实是华人,姓陈
歹徒逃跑时开枪还击了,能看出来。
看了完整版的,那个女的说的不清楚,开始说受伤了,后来说只是打刀墙上了,没有受伤。911反复问她,是否头部中枪,是否流血,她说没有,又说有,说那个人拿枪打了她,戳伤估计,好像女事主英文口音看有些像粤语母语的,不知道有人能听出来吗???
这个女事主说 THEY OPEN THE GUN ??911有些晕,没搞懂,反复反复强调,是否需要救护车,然后又说又可能头部受伤了,911说你不知道自己头部受伤了,但是头部在流血?
所以第一个开枪的是被害人女子对把。

整个是被害人家的街景图,整个地方是一个no exit的小路,看起来很偏僻,居然也被盗。黑人是从前门这个白门进来的应该

3737.jpg

整个报警,911的女警员估计有点晕,最后很疑惑的问女事主,你多大?

女事主:911,女事主yeh,somebody come here ..
someone come in my home ,black people here,I got hurt,they got gun.
they open one for me,I don't know,this is wound on the wall,
I am ok,a?I got bleeding on my head 911: they shoot you?
女事主yes ,they shoot me,yah,911: where they shoot you?
女事主they shoot me on the wall,911 mandam you got hurt? where the bleeding from?
女事主yes, there are left head. I got gun,911: how old are you?
how old ....?? 911: are you hurt? yes. 911: you are bleeding from the head? 911: they did not hit you,they shoot on the wall? 女事主yah,yah,
911:were they on foot,or on the vehicle? 911:why did you head hurt?女事主 no,no.the open the gun,they fire.911:so you don't know you bleeding on the head? 女事主yeh,
911: who's in the house with you?女事主 let me call my husbe....

完整报警录音和视频如下,有来自CAM4 HE CAM 5

最后编辑: 2016-09-24
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
很勇敢的女子。

至于枪支管控方面,美国现在难以禁枪是因为枪已经泛滥,无论帮派大毒枭还是不入流小混混都能轻易拿到火器,街头抢包烟常常都是掏枪的,这使得禁枪对守法公民尤其不公

而其他本来普通民众就不“尚武”,对枪支管控极严的社会,比如中国日本韩国这些亚洲国家,放开枪禁对于大多数没有用火器进行个人自卫习惯的市民来说,是极其危险的

加拿大似乎在两者之间,一方面也共享着美洲西部牛仔文化那种恋枪情节,另一方面枪支管控还是比美国强,很少有小混混小流氓持枪抢普通人的事情发生,涉枪的一般都是帮派大案