100.00%
川普的脚又被石头砸了

catorclie

小猫是头熊
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
选918宣布,这是国耻
床铺历史学的不好,一看就是花花公子玩出身的。我估计杰克马上回教了一下中国人“喜欢”的东西给床铺,918就是就要发,床铺没选错日子,这是他和美国理解的就要发的日子,200亿美金,白来的,后面儿还有三百亿,2019 收。这修墙的钱不就有了?还给了墨西哥一个台阶儿,不用交钱了。以后好好跟着,少送非法移民越境,跟着美国,喝口汤就不错。

中国新战略,花这500亿造成美国通货膨胀,物价飞涨,水深火热,和平演变,美国从MAGA 变成高物价国,不得不再次放水,于是全世界都去美元化,中国目的就达到了。

一带一路就不需要了,比600亿买通非洲都便宜,你说党傻吗?这一盘大棋下起来,“金”角“银”边都不占,“草”肚皮就能赢,标准的造“大势”武宫流招法,没传统文化和中式思维底蕴的美国和花花公子就会玩儿人和叫人签NDA 的老床能懂?

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
President Donald Trump said the latest round of tariffs was in response to China's "unfair trade practices, including subsidies and rules that require foreign companies in some sectors to bring on local partners.

"We have been very clear about the type of changes that need to be made, and we have given China every opportunity to treat us more fairly.
"But, so far, China has been unwilling to change its practices," he said.

He also warned that if China retaliated then the US would "immediately pursue phase three" which would mean imposing further tariffs with taxes on another $267bn worth of Chinese products.

If he does go ahead with a further $267bn worth of tariffs, it would mean virtually all of China's US exports would be subject to new duties.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
President Donald Trump said the latest round of tariffs was in response to China's "unfair trade practices, including subsidies and rules that require foreign companies in some sectors to bring on local partners.

"We have been very clear about the type of changes that need to be made, and we have given China every opportunity to treat us more fairly.
"But, so far, China has been unwilling to change its practices," he said.

He also warned that if China retaliated then the US would "immediately pursue phase three" which would mean imposing further tariffs with taxes on another $267bn worth of Chinese products.

If he does go ahead with a further $267bn worth of tariffs, it would mean virtually all of China's US exports would be subject to new duties.
创普就是一个娘炮,他根本就玩不起。

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
估计还是创普娘炮打嘴炮。

The White House said Monday evening that if China goes through with its promise to retaliate against the US tariffs announced last week, the United States will impose tariffs on an additional $200 billion worth of Chinese goods.

Read Trump's full statement announcing the new tariffs below:

Today, following seven weeks of public notice, hearings, and extensive opportunities for comment, I directed the United States Trade Representative (USTR) to proceed with placing additional tariffs on roughly $200 billion of imports from China. The tariffs will take effect on September 24, 2018, and be set at a level of 10 percent until the end of the year. On January 1, the tariffs will rise to 25 percent. Further, if China takes retaliatory action against our farmers or other industries, we will immediately pursue phase three, which is tariffs on approximately $267 billion of additional imports.

We are taking this action today as a result of the Section 301 process that the USTR has been leading for more than 12 months. After a thorough study, the USTR concluded that China is engaged in numerous unfair policies and practices relating to United States technology and intellectual property – such as forcing United States companies to transfer technology to Chinese counterparts. These practices plainly constitute a grave threat to the long-term health and prosperity of the United States economy.

For months, we have urged China to change these unfair practices, and give fair and reciprocal treatment to American companies. We have been very clear about the type of changes that need to be made, and we have given China every opportunity to treat us more fairly. But, so far, China has been unwilling to change its practices. To counter China's unfair practices, on June 15, I announced that the United States would impose tariffs of 25 percent on $50 billion worth of Chinese imports. China, however, still refuses to change its practices – and indeed recently imposed new tariffs in an effort to hurt the United States economy.

As President, it is my duty to protect the interests of working men and women, farmers, ranchers, businesses, and our country itself. My Administration will not remain idle when those interests are under attack.

China has had many opportunities to fully address our concerns. Once again, I urge China's leaders to take swift action to end their country's unfair trade practices. Hopefully, this trade situation will be resolved, in the end, by myself and President Xi of China, for whom I have great respect and affection.