最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看历史事实:收人头税是自由党,道歉赔偿是保守党。朝鲜战争厮杀的是自由党,62年送去救命粮的是保守党。绑架孟晚舟的是自由党,熊猫外交是保守党。头巾构陷是自由党,解决陈旺事件是保守党。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我是政治盲人。也完全不感兴趣。

我就简单的记住:知恩要图报,物伤其类。

我知道对于我个人

是自由党开放了打分制度,加拿大打开了对中国人移民的大门。才让我们华人,当然就是我来到了加拿大。

而且我目睹了保守党的“一刀切”。让很多和我一样的中国人,在等待多年后,与加拿大无缘。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
土豆子把加拿大變成MSL,我們的血汗錢,給難民住賓館,墨西哥免簽,大量南美黑幫進去加拿大,破門偷盜,販賣毒品大麻,槍擊事件,各種毒駕,碳稅搞得現在物價極高。 現在加拿大有多亂,如果土豆子再次當選,下一個五年,將是加拿大的災難。
土豆子把中加關係搞僵,對大家也沒有好處。
移民問題,只要自己努力,移民不是問題。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我们平头百姓,没有先天下之忧的大志,就关心我自己,

我就记得:

2015年央行行长为巴结保守党连任,突然连续减息两次,造成加币跌到1.45,随后2年,加拿大全国房价暴涨的是保守党,抑制房价的是自由党。

而后来多伦多/温哥华打击房价,压力测试,抑制房价的是自由党。

地产经纪都恨自由党。我这么说,是不是对楼主有点不厚道。

地产经纪都苦盼保守党上台,好取消贷款压力测试,让加拿大房价再次暴涨。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我们平头百姓,没有先天下之忧的大志,就关心我自己,

我就记得:

2015年央行行长为巴结保守党连任,突然连续减息两次,造成加币跌到1.45,随后2年,加拿大全国房价暴涨的是保守党,抑制房价的是自由党。

而后来多伦多/温哥华打击房价,压力测试,抑制房价的是自由党。

地产经纪都恨自由党。我这么说,是不是对楼主有点不厚道。

地产经纪都苦盼保守党上台,好取消贷款压力测试,让加拿大房价再次暴涨。
我啥都不担心就担心短视的保守党一上台把自由党这四年的经济成果挥霍一空,然后大量的无良中文报道又开始造谣说自由党留下了大坑

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
保守黨體恤民生,以民為本
稅務寬減,還富於民

※ 全民減稅,每個中等收入家庭可節省$850
※ 公共交通綠色環保退稅計劃,每個四人家庭最高可節省$1,000
※ 父母福利收入免稅,新任父母的最高可得$4,000
※ 恢復兒童運動、藝術及學習費用退稅計劃
※ 家居裝修綠色環保退稅最高可達$3,800

保守黨候選人楊蕭慧儀Wai Young
競選辦事處

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
保守黨體恤民生,以民為本
稅務寬減,還富於民

※ 全民減稅,每個中等收入家庭可節省$850
※ 公共交通綠色環保退稅計劃,每個四人家庭最高可節省$1,000
※ 父母福利收入免稅,新任父母的最高可得$4,000
※ 恢復兒童運動、藝術及學習費用退稅計劃
※ 家居裝修綠色環保退稅最高可達$3,800

保守黨候選人楊蕭慧儀Wai Young
競選辦事處

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一个老外的投票经历:

This just in.

Caution when voting: SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON IN TORONTO

I just finished voting. First of all the polls were supposed to open at 9:00 am, my area (Toronto) wasn't open until 9:45 am. Inside the situation was CHAOTIC. I have seen more organized voting in a third world country. This was absolutely atrocious how chaotic it was in there. If I was a conspiracy guy I would say it was by design.

Anyways the ballot is old school simple x marks the spot. No instructions how to hand it in but I did it like I remember, I folded it and was instructed not to put it directly in the box but to hand it to the clerk. When I did he opened it up exposing my vote to himself and to those waiting to vote but , and big but, as he "refolded" my ballot he smudged the heavy pencil all across the other circles so my x was gone and it just looked like one big smudge mark across all ballots. It was clear my ballow would be considered "spoiled" and I asked for a new one and I didn't want anyone seeing my vote of fucking with it once I was done. Of course no one, many who barely spoke English, knew what to do so they had to phone a supervisor who DECLINED another ballot. So there goes my vote. Problem is , this place was crowded and we noticed that the ballots coming back that did not vote for the ruling party were all "spoiled" by the same method but the ballots voting for the ruling party were all a ok and folded properly so they didn't need "refolding" or smudging.

It's fucked up. Somebody tried to take video and pics and of course that's illegal so the cops were called. I am 100% sure the Liberals win my riding. No doubt about it. So be careful and be ready for a fucking chaotic shit hole situation.

PLEASE RE-POST THIS TO AS MANY CANADIANS AS YOU CAN.

考拉不是熊

小猫是我大哥
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一个老外的投票经历:

This just in.

Caution when voting: SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON IN TORONTO

I just finished voting. First of all the polls were supposed to open at 9:00 am, my area (Toronto) wasn't open until 9:45 am. Inside the situation was CHAOTIC. I have seen more organized voting in a third world country. This was absolutely atrocious how chaotic it was in there. If I was a conspiracy guy I would say it was by design.

Anyways the ballot is old school simple x marks the spot. No instructions how to hand it in but I did it like I remember, I folded it and was instructed not to put it directly in the box but to hand it to the clerk. When I did he opened it up exposing my vote to himself and to those waiting to vote but , and big but, as he "refolded" my ballot he smudged the heavy pencil all across the other circles so my x was gone and it just looked like one big smudge mark across all ballots. It was clear my ballow would be considered "spoiled" and I asked for a new one and I didn't want anyone seeing my vote of fucking with it once I was done. Of course no one, many who barely spoke English, knew what to do so they had to phone a supervisor who DECLINED another ballot. So there goes my vote. Problem is , this place was crowded and we noticed that the ballots coming back that did not vote for the ruling party were all "spoiled" by the same method but the ballots voting for the ruling party were all a ok and folded properly so they didn't need "refolding" or smudging.

It's fucked up. Somebody tried to take video and pics and of course that's illegal so the cops were called. I am 100% sure the Liberals win my riding. No doubt about it. So be careful and be ready for a fucking chaotic shit hole situation.

PLEASE RE-POST THIS TO AS MANY CANADIANS AS YOU CAN.
这里的人,观点已经固定了,有这个时间,你不如多出去发个宣传单来的实惠,或者选保守党,中介费打八折也行。