斯坦福 IT

又一个在家远程工作找上门来,试用期10天

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
又一个在家远程工作找上门来,试用期10天,查了网站和信息,公司是今年注册的新公司,邮件地址一致(na@nobellian.com ),我把信息贴上来大家帮看看,谢谢!

I think that you can accomplish this position.
I have attached to this letter an agreement for 10 days.
Remote Executive Manager is remote position, you will work from your home. To start working you need PC or laptop and internet.
During the trial period we provide online trainings.

You must:

1. Read carefully the Labor Agreement.
2. Put your name, address and available start date.
3. Put your signature at the bottom.
4. Print or make a quality photo copy of document
5. Send me back by email signed documents

You should comply with the terms of this agreement, in particular, start your working day without delay at 9 AM ,If starting Part-Time position, start time is flexible.
In case of failure of your duties, your trial period will end and we will terminate our agreement.
About your probation period:

You will perform a simple task, so that we can help you and give advice on the example of simple tasks. You'll be doing it online at your home area and you don't need to relocate. I will give instructions to you so that you can successfully go through that. During the probation period, you will get a pay. We will pay you 1300 $/week for a Full-Time position and 650 $/week for a Part-Time.

Your responsibility during trial period:

- Be in touch with your manager
- Keep your mobile phone switched on
- During the working hours, you cannot engage in side issues which hinder your work.
- Strictly perform tasks (it will affect the decision about your permanent employment).
- Make a report of each task done.

I am responsible for you, and your success.

You should check your email constantly throughout the day, and quickly respond to my messages.
I am your mentor, I am interested in your success as well as you when you go through the trial period.
So, I i ask you to connect your cell phone to an Internet connection to receive my messages, always and without delays.
To proceed with your registration process, please find the attached file to this letter,
Sign 'Labor Agreement', after that send it back to me.
· We conduct phone interview at the start date.

附件

• Labor Agreement (1).pdf
    143.1 KB · 查看: 7
  • Labor Agreement (1).doc
    194.5 KB · 查看: 2
最后编辑: 2019-10-25
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%