斯坦福 IT

Bridging Programs

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I recommend two programs for you guys.
1 Career edge
I got a paid intern position through this program. And two of my previous colleagues in a company I was volunteering for also got their intern positions by this program.
You have to evaluate your degrees and they will screen interview you.

2 Humber College Bridging Program
This is an evening training program lasting for half or one year and including sessions like .NET solution, Mobile development, Engineering etc.
Great stuffs help us to build connections and portfolios.
Almost free($300 for half year). CLB 7, or 6 with ELT experience, 5 with extra fulltime training. Entrance examination required.(25 was selected from more than 100 applicants, plus 3 were accepted because of mistakes and their good luck.)

Before send me private message, please Google and check their websites.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: Bridging Programs

.Net Developers Bridging Program is coming back to Humber College

Meena Dowlwani, CHRM Certified Human Resources Management / IT Careers Professor Top Contributor
Hello everyone,

This is a little update... .Net Developers Bridging Program has been re-funded for another three years. The program is going to take a complete new look and we at Humber are very busy working on this.

If you or anyone you know is interested in joining any of our amazing Bridging Programs; please stay tuned and check our website after April 2014.

WWW.NewtoCanada.Humber.Ca

http://www.newtocanada.humber.ca/bridging-programs/net-developer.html

New to Canada | Home newtocanada.humber.ca

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我毕业了。下周三毕业party。
下期正在招生,我听说要涨价,大家自行咨询吧。
班里还有些同学没找到工作,有的同学很失望,有的没有坚持到最后~~~
对我来说,比国内大学里讲课还强些。老师帮我联系到3次面试;用他们给的优惠券通过了微软认证。我因为原来在实习,所以不太积极投简历。

回复: Bridging Programs

.Net Developers Bridging Program is coming back to Humber College

Meena Dowlwani, CHRM Certified Human Resources Management / IT Careers Professor Top Contributor
Hello everyone,

This is a little update... .Net Developers Bridging Program has been re-funded for another three years. The program is going to take a complete new look and we at Humber are very busy working on this.

If you or anyone you know is interested in joining any of our amazing Bridging Programs; please stay tuned and check our website after April 2014.

WWW.NewtoCanada.Humber.Ca

http://www.newtocanada.humber.ca/bridging-programs/net-developer.html

New to Canada | Home newtocanada.humber.ca