I learn nail art from now on

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
下雨天 说:
哈哈好看,加油跟跟

Thanks a lot that you enjoy it so much with me , and please tell me which is your favorite model withour any hesitation, that I can ask my master teach me priority.

today I have my fisrt class, just teach me how to lay on the nail lacquer on the other person's nail surface。Maybe some of you will consider that was easy thing to do. but that really difference between do on the others and just do on oneself.

firstly, your index finger and middle finger of left hand should hold the other's finger witch will be pained by you , and meanwhile a bottle of nail lacquer will be held in your palm of left hand. the little finger of your right hand will find a suppor point witch is the middle finger of left hand to make a standy pose.Then your index finger and middle finger of right hand put out the paint bar and scrape off excrescent lacquer,then brush the nail lacquer on the exactly one finger.

The operation key point is as following: before you start to paint the nail, you should put the brusher at the middle of nail and then brush from the top to the end.you just can brush 3 times to finish--not too many times , it is a guarantee to make the surface of nail smoothly

It is a basic skill for making nail art, and quite difficult to operate, so I will go on to practice tomorrow once more. The next day, maybe I will be taught with nail care(指甲护理)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
跟跟 说:
Thanks a lot that you enjoy it so much with me , and please tell me which is your favorite model withour any hesitation, that I can ask my master teach me priority.

today I have my fisrt class, just teach me how to lay on the nail lacquer on the other person's nail surface。Maybe some of you will consider that was easy thing to do. but that really difference between do on the others and just do on oneself.

firstly, your index finger and middle finger of left hand should hold the other's finger witch will be pained by you , and meanwhile a bottle of nail lacquer will be held in your palm of left hand. the little finger of your right hand will find a suppor point witch is the middle finger of left hand to make a standy pose.Then your index finger and middle finger of right hand put out the paint bar and scrape off excrescent lacquer,then brush the nail lacquer on the exactly one finger.

The operation key point is as following: before you start to paint the nail, you should put the brusher at the middle of nail and then brush from the top to the end.you just can brush 3 times to finish--not too many times , it is a guarantee to make the surface of nail smoothly

It is a basic skill for making nail art, and quite difficult to operate, so I will go on to practice tomorrow once more. The next day, maybe I will be taught with nail care(指甲护理)

All the class are learnt in English.
Gengen,you have a good chance to practise your English.
Good luck to you!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
wondering 说:
You learn nail art from now on:wdb17:
you stop speaking Chinese from now on:wdb2:

+SW :wdb23:

I have no much time to leave to read english for getting preparation to Canada, and now I am busy in learning nail art and autocad. So I force myself to write it in english.Maybe someone will laugh at my poor english,but I have no choice to make, I should catch any chance to think of, to express, to write in english .

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
跟跟 说:
I do not know what you say exactly??what is kind of 梅超风?? Is it listed on my picture list,if so please let me know which floor does it on? and which line ,what color is??please let me know detail information.

MeiChaoFeng -

This lady is a character in "The Legend of Condor Heroes" written by Chinese Novel Master JinYong. Ms. Mei is a student of HuangYaoShi, one of the five greats in the novel. She is famous for her GongFu named "JiuYinZhenJing", and of course, her unique nails.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Thanks a lot that you enjoy it so much with me , and please tell me which is your favorite model without any hesitation, that I can ask my master teach me in priority.

today I have my fisrt class. I just learned how to lay the nail lacquer on the other person's nail surface。Maybe some of you will consider it is easy to finish. But it is really different between doing on the others and just doing on oneself.

firstly, you should use your index finger and middle finger of left hand to hold the other's finger which will be pained by you , and meanwhile a bottle of nail lacquer will be held in your palm of left hand. At that time a support point for the little finger of your right hand will be found, which is the middle finger of left hand to make a standy pose.Then use your index finger and middle finger of right hand to put out the paint bar and scrape off excrescent lacquer, brush the nail lacquer on the exactly one finger.

The key point of operation is as follows: before you start to paint the nail, you should put the brusher at the middle of nail and then brush from the top to the end.you can just brush 3 times to finish--not too many times , it is a guarantee to make the surface of nail smoothly

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
跟跟 说:
I have no much time to leave to read english for getting preparation to Canada, and now I am busy in learning nail art and autocad. So I force myself to write it in english.Maybe someone will laugh at my poor english,but I have no choice to make, I should catch any chance to think of, to express, to write in english .

Chairman Mao said: good good study, day day up!

Who dare to laugh at your English? Let me give them some color to see see!!