I still believe that people are really good at heart

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

安妮·弗兰克

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
安内莉斯·玛丽·“安妮”·弗兰克德语:Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank;德语音标:[anɛliz maʁi anə fʁɑnk]帮助·关于),1929年6月12日~1945年3月初),生于德国法兰克福犹太人二战犹太人大屠杀中最著名的受害者之一,得年15岁,1999年入选《时代杂志》“20世纪全世界最具影响力的100个人”,一颗编号为5535的小行星以她命名为“5535 Annefrank”。她在2004年票选最伟大的荷兰人当中,排名第八,次于第七伟大的荷兰民族英雄兼海上战神德·鲁伊特

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death.

I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death.

I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.
这段话, 写于1944年, 7月15号,
过两天, 她就被搜出来了, 送到集中营, 1945年春天, 被纳粹杀害,
知道这个背景之后, 再读, 这段话显得格外的美丽。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Frank's father, Otto, the only survivor of the family, returned to Amsterdam after the war to find that her diary had been saved by one of the helpers, Miep Gies, and his efforts led to its publication in 1947. It was translated from its original Dutch version and first published in English in 1952 as The Diary of a Young Girl, and has since been translated into over 60 languages.