Is this racial bias again?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
My daughter told me one of her professors are very picky with their group project. All her group members are non white students - Chinese and Indians. He said to them " Find someone who speaks English as the first language to edit your grammar."
My daughter feels very offended, and so do I. I went to college here couples of years ago, and I found those English speaking students were very poor at their writing. I graduated from college at 91.
I really want to call someone to complain.
That reminds me of my nephew's computer teacher in his high school who said to the whole class," Everything made in China is garbage."
Why are these people so shallow-minded? They are educators!!!

佛说,这就是个屁,放了吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
那他们家里得多少垃圾啊,一个中学老师还那么嚣张
My daughter told me one of her professors are very picky with their group project. All her group members are non white students - Chinese and Indians. He said to them " Find someone who speaks English as the first language to edit your grammar."
My daughter feels very offended, and so do I. I went to college here couples of years ago, and I found those English speaking students were very poor at their writing. I graduated from college at 91.
That reminds me of my nephew's computer teacher in his high school who said to the whole class," Everything made in China is garbage."

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Is it your original article or someone's article? You wrote "I graduated from college at 91." on second paragraph, did you mean at the time you graduated you were 91 years old? After reading it, l feel a little bit confusing. First you wrote about your daughter and last you wrote about your nephew, are these two cases link?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我成人高中学英语语法,白人是白人,遇到语法问题自己解决不了,说回去找答案,垃圾老师挺多的,别生气,投诉过一个老师,不务正业,天天去让我们看电影就下课的垃圾,也有好的,遇到垃圾躲远点

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Is it your original article or someone's article? You wrote "I graduated from college at 91." on second paragraph, did you mean at the time you graduated you were 91 years old? After reading it, l feel a little bit confusing. First you wrote about your daughter and last you wrote about your nephew, are these two cases link?
1991年

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
刀拉店里那些东西,在中国恐怕也上不了台面,农贸市场的水平。
这里卖30多刀的的衬衫,在国内上班的白领估计也不好意穿吧。
教师队伍总有渣子的

大多数人并不这样。特别说中国货都垃圾的。没有中国这些物美价廉的东西。每天一杯咖啡她都喝不起

最后编辑: 2016-10-25
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

可爱的问题。

1991年

我认为是说写作91分。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
教师队伍总有渣子的

大多数人并不这样。特别说中国货都垃圾的。没有中国这些物美价廉的东西。每天一杯咖啡她都喝不起
看看一元店多少白人,应该感谢中国,中国牺牲自己给大家
可爱的问题。

我认为是说写作91分。
哦,有可能我理解错了。大学91分,这个楼主表达的有些让人困惑

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

She meant she graduated in the year of 91.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
BTW, everything made in China is garbage is not racial bias, it is the truth. Some people just can't handle the truth.

You know what, I heard this sort of shit many times, from the brown professor in college class to a black colleague in workplace, I never respond too much on it. Do you know the reason. They are all of the same type, including you, low class, low taste, ignorant, most possibly suffered from metal issue from being constantly discriminated by this society.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
You know what, I heard this sort of shit many times, from the brown professor in college class to a black colleague in workplace, I never respond too much on it. Do you know the reason. They are all of the same type, including you, low class, low taste, ignorant, most possibly suffered from metal issue from being constantly discriminated by this society.

whatever