just come from Calgary

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Calgary Spirit....人人为我,我为人人

I just come from Calgary.I stayed there from Feb09 to Feb 20.There are very nice residents there.If you want to come back to China in several years,you would better not land Calgary. : ),For you will be fooled by everyone in China.
For I got helpful information in the site B4.
If anyone has any question, I will give an answer as possible as I can.

The important tips:
1.If you want to go to college/university/school with free fee,you should save the most of your money in safety deposit box in bank instaead of the account after yr landing.
2.If you just take a short landing ,you would better make a English-assessment appointment b4 yr landing,and you will be assessed right after you land Calgary.
Assessment Centre tel:1-403-262-2656
3.If you want to get drive licence (G7)in a shortest periad,you should study the <<Basic licence Driver's Handbook>> and take the practice Class 7 Test online.
http://www.trans.gov.ab.ca/DriversInfo/Handbooks.asp

最后编辑: 2005-03-06
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
人人为我,我为人人.........Calgary Spirit

yalo 说:
Nice guy! I'd like to know what the average cost is for a family of three living in Calgary a month. THX!

The 4 main part cost in yr daily life are shawn as below:
一.home rent
1.basement(90~100m2) :about 500
2.one-bedroom flat :525~680,The higher is floor,the more is rent.
3.two-bedroom flat:700~850,
二.food:300~500,
三.health insuance:88/family plan*mon
四.traffic fee:about 50~100
You can calculate the sum according to your choices and money in yr pocket.
Bow valley college is a famous one besides UC and SAIT in Calgary.you may get infor.in the below site.
www.bowvallelycollege.ca

最后编辑: 2005-03-05
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Please explain the meaning of short landing?

If you just take a short landing ,you would better make a English-assessment appointment b4 yr landing,and you will be assessed right after you land Calgary.
Assessment Centre tel:1-403-262-2656

U mean , I 'd better call the number above before coming Calgary. As u know, I plan to stay in Calgary for 20 days, but my wife will stay for longer.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I have just viewed the website of bowvalleycollege. Do you have some idea about this college? If I don't enter the LINC, can I go directly to this college to take the Diploma course, and get some reduction on the tuition fee? BTW, Is the marketing/sales diploma of any use?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Dear sir
For your first precious tip with regards to schooling I quote here
"1.If you want to go to college/university/school with free fee,you should save the most of your money in safety deposit box in bank instaead of the account after yr landing.
"
You suggested those who want to enter colleges or universities not put money in their bank accounts and put in security box. Would u pl tell us that what the maximum amount of money showing in ones accounts is, I mean not affect one` application for free schooling education, and how to start ones bank safety deposit box, is it complicated?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
You r such a nice guy that what you provide here is very helpful. thank you and I`m looking forward to your more information you think that one is need to know or to do first as a new comer to Canada. Meanwhile I want more here, I want to get to know you personally with face talk if you don`t mind. I will be in Calgary in no more than one month.