need employer 寻找任何工作

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
各位好:

今天来到这里的原因,或许各位会很为可笑.但是,实在没办法 希望各位能帮忙!
(女友在加拿大读书,已经很辛苦的等我了2年多了,她很好很朴实,我也一直希望能有机会到她身边照顾她,
保护她,所以我一直在尝试这各种能过去加国的方法与途径,所以只好来这里寻求各位的帮助)
我是一位厨师,25岁,从事过厨房里各岗位的工作,有着优秀的团队合作精神及操作能力,
有1年半的三星酒店中餐实习经验,3年澳洲红酒咖啡厅主厨经验,2年国际五星酒店主厨等工作经验经验。
我是个很勤快无谓辛苦的人,所以我拥有 中餐 西餐 调酒 吧台等专业技能,熟悉中餐 闽菜 川菜及家常菜,及
法式意式等流行西餐。如果各位或者各位的朋友刚好有打算要招人的,请考虑考虑下我
只要是我能胜任的工作都行,免费服务上2年也行,只求有机会过去,如果各位有需要我有用的到我的地方请直接联系我!
感激不尽了不尽了 谢谢各位!!!!

联系方式:xiangxiang13@hotmail.com 5089064@163.com QQ:538230823
I am 25 and from the city of Xiamen, Fujian province. I specialize in Culinary,my dream is to become a almighty cook.
I am very concern of sanitation. I have experiece in all the positions in the kitchen, and have a high spirit of team work and practice, with a 1.5 year working experience in a three star hotel as noviciate ,3 year in a Australian wine coffee house as the chef, 2 year in an international five star hotel as the cook.
I consider myself as a hardworking person without any complaints, I am skillful in Chinese cuisine, western food and is a good mixologist. I am good at Chinese cuisine,Min cuisine, daily dishes, French and Italiian food etc, having a experience of Chinese frying cooking for 4 years.
Now I am working in the western resturant of Pan Pacific Hotel. I am responsible for arranging buffet,salad,sandwich,hamberg, sushi, pizza etc.Before this I served in a Australian wine coffee house as a chef. I was in charge of all buffet for parties,Chinese and western food, wine party, pizza,salad, main food and desert.
Besides, I always personally get myself involved in the purchasing, processing and finishing. In this way I am able to control the cost in case of any unecessary loss. I believe you can see a almighty cook through the vedio, and I hope I am whom you are looking for. Thank you!