playground,儿子爱情故事

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
She broke friend's spirit
You be careful, as I can't be there. (When she was climbing up in the net, and he didn't want to climb as he hurt his palms earlier at other side of playground)
That's kind of yucky. I never pick my nose, I only rub it. (He pointed out hanging boogers in her nose, she then ran to mom to get it cleaned.)
I hope I didn't make you sad again.
Other things are okay, but she said I don't like you. That broke friend's spirit. I don't want go to this school. I want to go far far away from this school.
I want to buy 11 dogs, put around her. (When he was mad at her and walked away, then saw she was scared of a little dog )
I want her love everyone, but she only loves me, not my animals, she said she won't pat donkey. She said she won't come to my birthday party.
Donkey should delete her, cancel her, say the end to her. She hurt donkey's feeling.
How to stop being me. I want to be a garbage can, stink around, make her stay away.
mommy, you come here, stand here to protect her. (When she was learning from him how to slide down the turing bar)

最后编辑: 2016-03-19
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
You be careful, as I can't be there. (When she was climbing up in the net, and he didn't want to climb as he hurt his palms earlier at other side of playground)
That's kind of yucky. I never pick my nose, I only rub it. (He pointed out hanging boogers in her nose, she then ran to mom to get it cleaned.)
Other things are okay, but she said I don't like you. I don't want go to this school. I want to go far far away from this school.
I want to buy 11 dogs, put around her.
I want her love everyone, but she only loves me, not my animals, she said she won't pat donkey. She said she won't come to my birthday party.
Donkey should delete her, cancel her, say the end to her. She hurt donkey's feeling.
How to stop being me. I want to be a garbage can, stink around, make her stay away.
mommy, you come here, stand here to protect her. (When she was learning from him how to slide down the turing bar)
你小孩感情还挺丰富的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我想教他不要试图control a friend, 不要force other people to like the things you like. Should respect your friend's choice, 但他听不进去,对我吼,虽然他知道我可能有道理,他拒绝说再见,说再也不要见到她。很漂亮的女孩,比他大几个月

Feat

看问题就像拼魔方,只看一个面不行,照顾六个面才成。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我家孩子现在会3种官方语言了,加上川普有四种了。等他大点再教他汇编语言,PASCAL,C,JAVA,PYTHON,PERL,HTML,etc.

我刚来时在西人的论坛回帖子,英语很费劲地写,有个老外观点不合就挖苦我的英语,我就回了他一句,说他不就只会一个母语吗,还会别的语言吗?他立马没动静了。

bbjj

无官一身轻
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
笑死了,你儿子写的还是你写的,怎么一个小孩会想出这些招,是不是卡通片里有啊?反正我是绝对想不出来
Other things are okay, but she said I don't like you. That broke friend's spirit. I don't want go to this school. I want to go far far away from this school.
I want to buy 11 dogs, put around her. (When he was mad at her and walked away, then saw she was scared of a little dog )