TFSA说我多买了,

fierysteed

曾经市高考状元
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
楼主你可以向政府这个机构投诉:
https://www.canada.ca/en/taxpayers-ombudsman/services/submit-complaint/submit-complaint.html

这是今天The Globe and Mail 的报道:
The Office of the Taxpayers' Ombudsman is probing whether the Canada Revenue Agency is embracing the commitments of its Taxpayer Bill of Rights.
(You’re allowed a satisfied chuckle here if you’ve ever had a dispute with the CRA.)
Taxpayers' Ombudsman Sherra Profit has announced a “systemic examination” to find out whether the CRA is “effectively integrating the rights and values” of the bill of rights into its operations.
It appears she's not convinced.
"The review began, in part, due to my outreach visits with the CRA regional offices across Canada," Ms Profit said.
"During these discussions, it often appeared many employees were not familiar with the Taxpayer Bill of Rights," she added.
“I also found ... there was no mechanism wherein the CRA was publicly reporting on how it was upholding the Taxpayer Bill of Rights.”
Not only that, but in speaking with “those responsible for setting the policies and procedures to which its employees adhere, it was not immediately apparent that the Taxpayer Bill of Rights was integral in building the foundation of the CRA’s day-to-day business operations.”
The review wasn’t sparked by complaints, but rather was initiated by Ms. Profit.
The CRA, in turn, said Ms. Profit’s office does these types of reviews “routinely,” that it welcomes the probe and will continue working with her group so Canadians get better service.
(Does anyone welcome an audit?)
“The CRA and the OTO share the same goals: To ensure that the best possible service is delivered to taxpayers and that fair, equitable and respectful treatment is provided to all Canadians,” the CRA said in an e-mailed statement.
"The core values of professionalism, respect and integrity are at the heart of the CRA’s service mandate."
The Taxpayer Bill of Rights, adopted more than a decade ago, and which now even comes in poster form, pledges 16 things.
Among them are the right to get what you've got coming, and to pay no more and no less than the law requires.
(And to think I was hoping I had the right to pay less.)
You’re also promised service in either official language, privacy and confidentiality, formal reviews and appeals, courteous and fair treatment and complete, accurate, clear and timely information.
You also don't have to pay a disputed sum until after a review, and you can escape penalties due to extraordinary circumstances.
(I must ask them if a dog on very expensive anxiety medication counts as extraordinary.)
The CRA also promises to warn you about sketchy tax schemes, and allows you to complain without being worried about reprisal.
(Which makes me feel more comfortable about writing this.)
These types of reviews can run between eight and 14 months, given that Ms. Profit’s office has to get certain information from the CRA, which may, in turn, prompt further questions.
Ms. Profit’s general process starts with a service issue being flagged, followed by preliminary research.
"If the CRA tells me it is aware of and addressing the systemic issue, we will monitor the issue for any additional complaints we may receive. Also, we consider all the factors, including the resources available within my office, before we open a systemic examination."
Ms. Profit also sends a memo to the Minister of National Revenue, in this case Diane Lebouthillier. When all is said and done, she’ll give Ms. Lebouthillier her report, with what she has learned and what she recommends.
“If the CRA resolves the issues throughout the process of our examination, my report to the minister will detail the examination we conducted and the steps the CRA took during that examination to resolve the issue.”

昨天找了会计,她也没看明白。我给了她我的CRA账号。再钻研一段时间吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
现在沟通很困难。
他们没有留email。越洋电话有时差而且声音也不清楚。
我这个8500每月, 还1% 你你能猜出来啥原因么?
估计就是你non-resident了,丧失了额度。这得重头开始整理,如果你银行账户又都关闭了,的确查起来很麻烦。

fierysteed

曾经市高考状元
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
估计就是你non-resident了,丧失了额度。这得重头开始整理,如果你银行账户又都关闭了,的确查起来很麻烦。

关键我人不在加拿大,打越洋电话,时差也很大,信号不好。可以想象非常艰难,每打一次可能是漫长自动提示,然后每个人会重头问许多问题。再加上我发现70%的问题是来自于TFSA, 这个需要银行通力合作。我账户早已经取消了。

我目前能想到的可能是,银行人员由于业务不熟,把我TFSA的钱做了一个转出再转入的操作,这个再转入操作在法律上正好算多存的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
主要的原因还是因为您变成non-resident了,变成non-resident的那年您的TFSA供款额度是要按比例缩小的。以下是CRA官网上说明,具体细节可以在官网上查的到。如果不方便打CRA的电话的话,就跟您的会计师多沟通看看怎么办比较好。

A person determined to be a non-resident of Canada for income tax purposes can hold a valid SIN and be allowed to open a TFSA, however, any contributions made while a non-resident will be subject to a 1% tax for each month the contribution stays in the account. For more information see Non-residents of Canada.

fierysteed

曾经市高考状元
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
主要的原因还是因为您变成non-resident了,变成non-resident的那年您的TFSA供款额度是要按比例缩小的。以下是CRA官网上说明,具体细节可以在官网上查的到。如果不方便打CRA的电话的话,就跟您的会计师多沟通看看怎么办比较好。

A person determined to be a non-resident of Canada for income tax purposes can hold a valid SIN and be allowed to open a TFSA, however, any contributions made while a non-resident will be subject to a 1% tax for each month the contribution stays in the account. For more information see Non-residents of Canada.

会计师也没有办法,没有任何记录。每个月8500不知道哪里算出来的,
而且前一年同样是TFSA也有钱,那一年我是全年resident啊。

fierysteed

曾经市高考状元
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你让在开有TFSA账户的有关公司出记录证明。

我在去年临走前1-2个月应该都提出来了。
至于前一年更是感觉没任何奇怪的事情发生。
不过你说的是一个思路了,我可能会试试
我不在加拿大,否则肯定弄得一清二楚